XLM MONEY SNAKE ON THE MOVE

Good morning lumenatis. As we see here MONEY SNAKE is down from his perch, slept a little, and is looking at that 1600 sell wall that was put up by some faggot. SNAKE is determined to climb that wall today anons but not without your help. Ssssssssssstellar ssssssssssssssunday has begun.

We're hitting ATH again today against all odds boys.

wtf, i love snakes now!!!

50c soon lads

You said you'd make another thread, you did.

Up since sighting.

WAKEY SNAKEY

MONEY SNAKE has work to do. That 1600 wall isn't gonna meme itself

Look at the growth since this post started.

MONEY SNAKE is love

WAKEY SNAKEY

SNAKE is climbing tree. Getting better look at sell walls. Here we go.

1400 breached

im ready

WAKEY SNAKEY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We're of to a way better start than yesterday. That wall is ours ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fucking love you money snake user
How big is that branch for the snake? What's the snake up to??

>WAKEY SNAKEY
>WAKEY SNAKEY

NO SNEK HERE!

~~~~~~~~You here yesterday? SNAKE didn't sleep much. That wall is fucking ours today. Same branch as yesterday at around 1550. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yas there is...he will rise he was sleeping today

pnd shitcoin...

Mini wall at 1400 formed. They're scared of the SNAKE ~~~~~~~~~~

YOU are your mothers shit coin. Your father pump and dumped her and now wer are stuck holding your fag bags.

yeah I was here yesterday snake bro, thanks for the update on the branches and water pounds

money snake is moving to the right today, a clear sign it's excited for a fun day of mountain climbing

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRACE YOURSELVES

I feel like today is more cautious about approach. 1400 to 1500 will be slow and steady with burgers selling along the way then dip buyers holding us up. Once we hit 1500 there will be a brief pause on the branch to pray and take it in. Then the strike to 1600.

>money snake
buy ropecoin now user its still affordable

wakey wakey snakey matey

I just dumped my previous bags and bought into this.

Trips and a WAKEY SNAKEY and that wall is ours

>waiting for my funds to arrive
>use LTC they said
>its cheaper and faster than BTC they said
should just have fucking used ripple, fuck me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jed or somebody else from the inside is dumping their funds to prevent too rapid price increases so that more people can get in. They're altruistic like that so it could fit.

I'm going to give it a shot, thanks op.

Why snak inch down

Is it too late to get in on the XLM rocket? I don't own any and my portfolio is pretty spread as it is.

Because we didn't finish accumulating

Consolidate, post your portfolio 1400 is where the water is. SNAKE drinks and gets energized here.

Fucking lagging bittrex

Branch clearly at 1525 - 1550 from last night. SNAKE is chilling drinking coffee, getting ready to fuck some mothers.

Where do I exchange USD for XLM?

COME ON SNAK MOOOVE

big sell wall at 1500?

I think it's feasible to try buying around 1100-1200. I don't think it's ever dropping below that again bar something unexpected(like a crash) happening,

Slither time Mr. Snake

You'll never see sub 1300

SNAKE sighting at 1343 guys. We at 1414. SNAKE is love

Mister snek charmer when and what will xlm go up to.

SNAKE power lies within you and everyone here. WAKEY SNAKEY is the prayer. If it lands on trips we flying.

WAKEY SNAKEY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SNAKE is currently climbing slowly

WAKEY SNAKEY

The sell walls seem like somebody is really trying to keep the price from exploding. Works for me, snake is big and patient.

This snake meme is pretty gay desu

Yes. Believe. 1440.

you can wake my snakey

I would have been offended if you got trips

1450 breached. Branch inbound.

What kind of magic juice is fueling this coin?

Dubs

Called technology + real world uses and implimentation

1500 soon

Huge sell wall at 1500.

That's not dubs hahaMONEY SNAKE is fuel

What is the snake telling us

Huge sell wall coming up.

I remember the sell wall at 1200 sat. Where the fuck are those now? HAHAHAHHA

Steady gains for all who hold and dont pussy out

Got some at 901 and just fomo'd at 1455 because bitcoin was falling

we’re gonna be rich

You haven't seen the one at 1600. Jeeeeeeeeezus

That's what I was thinking as well

Wrong chart. Hold on

putting in strategic sell walls would be an incredibly useful tool for steadying unsustainable growth.

they're at 1500

Branch at 1525. These walls are small compared to last night and we still hit ATH, 1598. SNAKE is slowly getting onto branch. It will sit there and prepare to attack wall. If SNAKE breaches 1500 wall the 1600 wall is in big trouble. And don't forget, it's early as fuck right now.

yes

chinks waking up in 4 hours.

try one or two. These fuckers wake early for their gains

Will they pump or dump?

China pumps good. After next week they will educated and on board because of meet ups. Then we see 1.00

Dump
The real pump comes when bitcoin starts correcting again

I'd be offended if you got quads

>the post numbers

WAKEY SNAKEY on 777?

Check em.

OH NO NO NO NO

big dip

EU starts the trend, USA wakes up chooses some coins to continue and then chinks go full crazy and if u wake up around 4 eu time all shit is exploding. Then we EU fags wake up and sell sell sell

This SNAKE has never been solid green. It's always had red bands here and there. No worries. SNAKE will climb.

Thanks money snake
any updates? sitting on the branch or?

snek never lies

Thank you money snake

Branch is 1525. We'll be on that branch tonight after futures does nothing. This week is filled with press for lumens. 2000 sats is inevitable. This is the definition of comfy.

Stop your tripfaggotry and shilling, this coin doesn't need it

thank you based snakey, when do futures start? looks like its not having the expected on BTC.

looking forward to be chilling on that branch brother next to you

Yeah you're right. What has shitposting on Veeky Forums become? Newfags here don't BELIEVE in meme magic. Sad. Lumens for president. Make Urmomica great again.

MOVE NIGGER MOVE
this snake is a cunt

Snak is replenished

HERE WE GO snek on the move slither bitch lets go

WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY

SNAKE is like this ~~~~~~~~~~~~ this Is all healthy. Gotta let more people buy the dip. SNAKE is love.

WAKEY SNAKEY is on

double dubs
dubs once more then snek rises to strike

Its feeding time.