Drawthread: Lets keep this to one thread this time

Previous thread:

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting a female volcano themed Tiefling. Her skin is ash-grey with scattered growths resembling obsidian. Atop her head, the growths form horns more resembling stalactites and her eyes burn with fire. Her hands are covered in the same obsidian coating, forming claws and natural armor that continues to just before the elbow. Her legs are digitigrade with hooves and natural armor of the same material. Cracks in the obsidian glow as if magma is just beneath the surface. She has a long tail that ends in a smoldering tip. Her clothing is loose but worn and blackened, charred by her own heat.

Requesting a dismounted Chaos Varanguard character, bit of a Chaos Warrior on steroids.

>1 I would like these proportions for the figure, ridiculously broad with immense bulk, like another layer of muscle and fat grew over him.

>2 Wearing Varanguard style armor, I tried to get as many clear references as I could find. In addition to the normal Varanguard armor, he also has a big mantle of fur mounted on his shoulders that's taller than his head.
>3 He wears a helmet like this.
>4 Weapons. He wields a ginormous mace and a very spikey shield useful in impaling enemies upon it like the shrike.

Looking to get a deamau5-inspired steampunk/magitech Cube soundstage. I ;eave it to the artists imagination on what that looks like, with my only request being that it be mounted on some sort of wagon

Looking for someone to draw my fighter pilot character for a Shadowrun game. He's basically an orc with the features of Ryan Gosling, standing in front of his futuristic jet. Other than that, go nuts.

Requesting my judge/jury/executioner warlock summoning a fistful of lightning!

He wears the armor on the right under a hooded cloak.

Requesting a female drow ranger from an Ottoman-style drow city, standing on top of the corpse of a monster with a bunch of arrows stuck in it doing a noblewoman laugh. She's a former cartel assassin in exile on the surface, pretending to be a wealthy big game hunter.

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

Requesting elderly warrior from the waist up.
almost like posing for an old fashioned painting.

>grey Gambeson
>blue shirt
>poncho to match either or, depends on artist preference
right arm at side, left arm resting on sword in scabard
thin older face with blonde short beard and short blonde hair

Hey Veeky Forums
Would like to request my character with his good friend, whom is an Efreet.
They are close friends, I was hoping for a cute pose. Shes ten feet tall (give or take) and hes around 6 feet fall.
I was thinking they are doing a cute, goofy pose for a picture.

Hello glorious drawfriends.

I'd like to request a corrupt masked priest for an upcoming game. He should be as the image on the left, though his top sleeveless. His mask should be more akin to the image from the right, and his exposed arms tattooed similarly.

Robe colours should be muted greys, armour a dark brown leathery look, the mask should be red and largely plain, the tattoos simple and black. He shouldn't have any visible weapons. Optionally, one or two more red masks should hang from his belt, but this isn't required.

Thanks very much in advance.

Or here M8 just want to say WOW! This is an amazing delivery. Thank you so much. as far as the earings go if you can add them that would be great but otherwise I am just thrilled with this as is.

Dropping anchor for my pathfinder vigilante.

So, my request is for a split head shot of my Pathfinder Swashbuckler. Whenever in town, she dresses as the noble woman she grew up as. On adventures, she dresses as her male persona. Anyway, here we go:

Splitview picture of a man and a woman. Both are handsom.

Her hair is a dark blonde, brushed out, and artfully styled. It reaches just beyond her shoulders. His is short and black..

She has feminine makeup on. He has stubble on his jawline, and a mustache. Her eyebrows are thin and sculpted. His are a bit thicker, but not overly wild.

Her bone structure is delicate and lovely, while his is more masculine looking. They share the shape of their face, jawlines, and the positions of their eyes, nose, and mouth. Even the shapes of their green eyes are the same.

Held in his hand, just to the side of his face, is a wooden mask which would usually cover his lower face.

Posting this anchor for Noronoro in this second thread, hope you're still at it.

Requesting an image of my summoners eidolon, he appears as a huge armor plated man with black ink oozing from his joints, and wielding a giant sword.

Requesting the white haired girl holder a handgun and doing a cute pose please.

Hey user. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I'm just posting to let you know the picture is done and I'm waiting for the paint to dry before I cut my paper/scan it in.

And here's your final product. Regrettably, I accidentally made it too big for my scanner again. Some parts got cut off, but I think all the essential details are there. Enjoy user!

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.

dragon ate too many drunk soldiers, now it doesn't feel too good

Hey ho, last try.

Yo, drawpeople. I'm gonna be playing in a while and would love to get a drawing of my character.
He's a doctor gone rogue, or a rogue gone doctor. Used to cut people up for black market organ trade, but has since dropped his shady ways and moved on to being an actual doc. It's a fantasy game and rogues benefit a lot from knowing anatomy.

Either way, his face is in the reference. He's wearing standart adventurey looking leather pants, boots and a white shirt. On top he has a sort of weird fishnet coat that you can see in the reference as well. I'd like the top of the coat to be non-fishnet, more like a leather duster, while the bottom part (from the belt line and down) to be like in the picture (with the most-bottom being full as well).

He's wielding a scalpel.
Have fun with it, make him do a jojo pose or whatever. Thanks in advance, Veeky Forums!

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Can someone draw me an elf in a suit with Mel Gibson's mullet for Shadowrun?

Anchoring for the user who was working on my mage last thread - Yosinoya, I think?

Elayne has pale skin, very slightly sallow from spending the vast majority of her time indoors with her precious scrolls and spell-tomes. Her hair is long, straight, and very dark brown, such that it almost looks black in the right light. To contrast, however, Elayne’s eyes are a bright, piercing green, sparkling and full of life.
She wears a deep reddish-brown robe with a mantle on her shoulder, kept open at the front, with the hem of both the mantle and robe sporting arcane symbols embroidered into them in rich golden thread. Beneath the robe, she wears a white turtleneck shirt and black pants, with a dark brown leather corset and large boots.
She has three belts around her waist: one thick belt, with two smaller belts clipped to the bottom of it. The thick belt is festooned with bags and pouches containing her spell components, while the smaller belts contain magical items: her spellbook and several scroll-cases on the left, and a half-dozen assorted wands on the right. In addition to this, she has a pair of thin rectangular glasses that she wears perched on her nose.

May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of CLOTHES he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

you know user, adding text and applying some sort of reason to your reaction helps you not look like a faggot.

Requesting a bust of my silver dragonborn fighter. He's a chill dude with a wry toothy smile. Athletic and tough, he grew up on an icey mountaintop in a dwarven mountainhome and its harsh environment. He's a greater-good kind of guy but always put his close friends and family before everything else and as his upbringing is partially dwarven; there's nothing wrong with a hard drink before going to bed!

As for appearance: A mix between all of 3 different dragonborns there. He is wide-headed and have ivory-colored sharp horns that follows his skull to then stick out for a third of his head's length. He is a bit reptile-like than normal dragonborn and without his wry toothy smile can seem intimidating almost a bit primal. He wears a chain shirt with thick studded leather and hide, as a silver dragonborn cold climates doesn't affect him that much so he wears clothing and armor that can be used both in temperate and cold weather.

If you want to draw more of his torso, he would have arms crossed, showing his scales and robust/strong arms.

For the rest, I'd let you the drawfag decide. I like seeing the details you guys do! Thanks.

Anchoring for this lovely person

Requesting an image of one of my setting's demon hunters. Shirtless big bald dude with pauldron and plate on one arm. Brigandine style skirt with plate greaves over the legs. They wield guard-less triangle bladed swords, kind of like a stiletto longsword in the hand that isn't armored. The weapon is half handed in a pose similar to the one the little dude on the bottom left is striking.

Many thanks in advance.

Could I request a drawing of a kids cartoon/power rangers style villainess for a silly one-shot adventure I'm working on?

She's a robot Gorgon-like woman with long hoses for hair that end in blowtorches, and a pressure gauge for one eye.

She's got fangs, is "smoking" what looks like a cigarette in a cigarette holder and is made up heavily.

Her body is designed to look like a femme fatale in a black ballgown with drill-tipped high heels, and she's holding a burning rapier.

tl:dr - Robotic fire-themed gorgon version of Cruella de Vil

Hello guys, Veeky Forums here, came for requesting Billy Herrington wielding a really big sword, the gayer you make this, the better

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

I'm glad you like it. I hope it's close enough to the idea you have in the head.
Have a version with minor corrections.

Anchoring for Olvis

Hello there drawfriends, i wanna request my female drow D&D character, she's a priestess of the good aligned elven gods, you can either choose the pre-timeskip or the post-timeskip designs of her (screenshots are from SL, i use it to make my characters for references like this), if you wanna do her in a battle stance, i put a description of her gear on the pic, you're free to use more flying/dancing swords if you please, although for the moment she just have 2 (3 if we count the one she wields), thanks in advance if you happen to notice me! Have a nice day

Requesting this Ambiguously Mediterranean man in either of these outfits but with a 40k spin on it. Something an acolyte to an Inquisitor would wear. Would also like if you can make him appear younger. Like late teens early twenties

Noice really like it, is it a zombie dragon, or are that not intestines hanging out of its gut?

I would like to request my Only War character, he is a guards man from an ice world, he wears carapace armour and wields a cavalry sabre of the best quality, the grey thing on his hand is supposed to be a recoil glove but the book has no pictures so i just drew what i think it might look like.
Thanks if you consider it.

Migrating

Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

yep, and wip

daemons, now with plaguebearer and nurglings!
what daemon do you want to see next?

oh, and these'll get colored eventually

Oh wow, that's looking amazing!

Keeper of Secrets. Or whatever the Slaaneshi mounts are called.

Looking for someone to do my gnoll barbarian. She's an 8ft tall juggernaut of muscle, wearing dwarven-forged lorica segmentata and an English flat cap over a plain-looking shirt and skirt. She has a dull-coloured cloak and a fierce-looking falchion on her side.

For a pose, maybe her drinking wine from a bottle that looks small in her gigantic man hands.

>man hands
she got a dick right?

Requesting this humble qt playing some late night video games and looking like a mess in the process!

A woman isnt considered a proper woman in my eyes unless she has one.

a modern setting?

Sci-fi like it says in the bottom left, but the art doesn't have to reflect that! Just like some modern gamer kiddies emulate NES games, some distant future gamer kiddies will probably emulate Demon's Souls.

just trying to figure its Veeky Forums relevance

>wee woo wee woo

I've been playing her in a tabletop campaign for years and she even pops up in a Veeky Forums story that gets posted every now and then. Tabletop isn't just fantasy, user!

no no, of course not. i dont intend to be a thread police but sometimes i just want to double check

>don't want to be thread police
>just checking

Sure.

doesnt hurt

That's okay, I understand!
i'll give you fifty bucks to pretend you actually are thread policing, then i can get a delicious spite delivery

uhm excuse me? this doesn't feel Veeky Forums related at all. as the local thread volunteer thread police my story-never-game-fag senses are tingling! beware!

got it

Reposting form the previous thread.

I would like the critter on the right with smoother fur and, instead of its ribbon/handkerchief, the left guy's black string thing.
If I can get it coloured, I would like it to be the same as it is, except the blue+purple fur should be green instead, the same shade as the left guy's hair.

Please and many thanks in advanced.

I will neither confirm nor deny this salacious accusation.

>Hyena
>Not even having pseudopenis

I guess nobody actually cares about realism in games.

THANKS FEMINISM

indeed those are its intestines! OR requested an undead dragon and asked for it to follow a "bloodborne aesthetic".

I screencapped the original request for reference.

Requesting a Hua Yuanese Guardsman in this pose with this facial expression. Alternatively requesting Hua Yuanese bounty hunters/Gangers. No specifics on the details just make it as Blanche-esque as possible.

This sounds really cool so I thought I'd give it a shot but I had to put this on the backburner and get back to work unfortunately. Hopefully I can finish her tomorrow time willing.

Man, I didn't consider the lava hair. Thank you for the work you've done so far.

Dude you the best.

Am I really? Thank you anyway, dude, it's always nice to hear something nice about your artwork. Cheers!

Not that guy or the OR, but I deffo love the artstyle. You deserve the praise.

Would you like to put normal cyber legs on this guy? I could use him for a campaign

What's your DA or tumblr, artfriend?

Word

Got some disposable funds I would like to exterminate

O-ohh, thanks mate. I always try my best.
I could do some changes, especially when it would look like the normal legs, I'm not good at making Tauren hands as feet. What type of legs do you need? Could I change only calves and keep the pants the way they are now, or should I do something else?
The thing is I don't have any site for my art, I share my artwork only via Veeky Forums. That might change in future, but right now I don't feel confident enough to post my stuff anywhere. Beside, I have a lot of work so I don't have much time to do small projects like this one.

Do you guys think I should put things on the internet? I do have an old deviantart account with no art on it, but I'm not really sure I should change it. It might look like attention-whoring, but in fact I'm just a regular, social-awkward guy with a lot of complexes, especially about his drawings.

discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E

Get in here if you aren't already, user.

if you were confident about it i'd totally pay you a commision

Hey, I can still make a commission, I just have no idea how it works.

Requesting THE WIZARD as a human instead of as Daffy Duck.

Whatever happened to the Bad Drawthread? I liked that one for getting random ideas to draw for practice.

Just replace the feet with cybernetic human legs. If you could give them a sorta wear and tear look to them while looking maintained if that makes any sense

Paypal. People tell you what they want. You set a price. Some people ask for payment up front and others ask for it after.

After the goods are delivered a man in a plaid turban will bring a black suitcase which holds a small bag inside of which is a wallet which holds an even smaller wallet with your money

Whatever you do don't look him in the eyes

You could make a new one.

To Eversor in relation to the tiefling band. Requesting an opposite of that tiefling girl band? Specifically, a holy faux-catholic crusaders knights templar-esque aligned band featuring a female angelic/aasimar who's the central leader of the band like in pic related and is wielding a triangle instrument. And the other members consist of two male templars who wear the same chainmail getup as in reference pic related, one wields a guitar instrument and the other a flute. And another member is a female templar who'dd also wear the same outload as in the image to the right, she's the vocalist of the group and would be the singer and wields musical sheets which is her lyrics. Thanks in advance much Eversor.

Screamers

requesting Odric giving chocolates to Gisela.

Why not Brisela?

Jesus Christ...

>Not making a point
Great post.

The point makes itself

"Why don't you like the thing?"
"Cause."
"Because...?"
"Cause its dumb."

fucking brilliantine reasoning

>being this blind to context

Autism must be awful.

We could just start making this one bad!

Requesting a half Devil Half robot who is bent on the destruction of earth, but still has to find time for highschool and the vast amount of girls he gets.

i would like to put out a request for my character,
she is a thiccer, curvy blond woman with blue eyes, she has long wavy hair and a young, round face.

She wears high waisted short shorts, but doesn't wear a shirt, and has suspenders covering her nipples.

thank's in advanced!

Huh, it seems obvious when you put it like that. Silly me.

>>/aco/
Good luck, and never come back

Agreed, it's good taste but I don't understand what's Veeky Forums about this request, sounds very much like a /aco/ request.