DOGE DUMP

so... did I get meme'd on? bought this shit at 33 sats and its crashing.

I'm never getting my sats back am I

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/DOGEBTC/lUqfy0Ur-DOGE-1000-Gain-Potential/
reddit.com/r/dogecoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bought at 37

>buying doge
Wew

So down 1 sat is crashing?

bought at 38

it clearly peaked and is going down

the 'annual doge pump' that is supposed to last months and get to at least 100 sats.. this time it lasted 1 day and got to 39 sats, and now we bag holding

bought at 28 sats its now 34 how could you lose with this one

>not holding

how stupid are you guys buying a typical pnd coin at its high? the fuck?

We going a lot higher.

Comfy af bought @ 17 sat, if crash buy more, if moon just hodl forever, win win win.

it isn't crashing. it's go down beacouse of bitcoin, it's normal. Tomorrow is monday, let'see what s happening

i hope it doest go back to 20 sats or i lose half of my money...

same

Dogecoin is the archetypal PnD.

...especially since Wolong just came back
how fucking stupid is Veeky Forums?

>30 sats and crashing fast
its over :(

>mfw shitty bitcoin cash transaction speeds saved me from buying high
>40 minutes and 1/10 confirmations

I ended up accidently selling it. Time to go into neo.

4 hours
How fucking hard is it to transfer fucking DOGE

it's not crashing. it need to build supports. It's a very good situation

>so this is the power of fud
see you fags at 120

I transferred ~100k in 15 minutes a few days ago

hold for 2 years dude. it will be worth $1. get your shit together your fucking retarded if you dont think this is a better normie coin than even LTC. 1 doge will = 1 dollar and it will be the most used currency. Fuckign smart contract shit is all GAYYYY. ripple and lumens shit is all GAAYYYY. LTC and doge FTW. taking down the banksters with no survivors.

This isn't a crash cunts look at the past spikes they take a long ass time

120 sat would be an easy 3-4x for me. I have 203 DOGE, and would fucking love to see it at 120. Someone help make it happen, I want some big gains.

no buying doge when its about to go 100x sometime in the next year or so.. ok dude buy ADA, XVG, XRP, and IOTA at ATH then.

New coiner here, how do I trade my sats for other crytp? Do i need to give all my info to an exchange? Id rather stay user

just shaking out weak hands by selling at 39 and causing a selloff then buying back at 30. you faggots just want to be poor. This is a long term thing. You accumulate when its low and hodl on for dear life when you finally get the real 100x infux.

what are you trying to trade? doge?

Lmao weak-handed cucks, look at the 1d chart for once instead of 5 min

anything yeah, I have a multibit wallet with just bitcoin. can I buy other currencies user with it somewhere?

try binance or poloniex. i don't remember giving out personal information on either of those sites. it's been a while though, so it could have changed. bittrex demands you give up personal info and i believe they have been just emptying accounts so i'd be careful there

it's overbought on 1 day with momentum flattening out.
get out now and buy back in lower.

The target is 250 Sats. This is going to be overbought for a while.

>250 sats

dude what? it hit like 280 top 4 years ago at the beginning of 2014. looks like it hits mid 80 sats whenever it moons. target for roughly 60-70 before i sell

This coin is such a cute meme i don't even mind getting dumped on.
Just look at this adorable cheeky cunt sitting on top of all my money

were there less coins of this shit in 2014 respect to now?

not it's not. compare USD values previously and now. both this and btc

all the coins were mined early with doge. the first blocks were 1 mil then > 100k > 10k > 1.

Friend got 250k Doge from mining in the early days. Where's a good place to sell them?

dont sell them now lol wait for a bigger pump

I asked WHERE a good place is to sell them, not that he wants to sell the now.

Lmao but why?

I transferred over 1 million several times in the span of 2 minutes

you literally bought a fucking meme...
I can't believe people are actually buying this to make money rather than for a laugh on their portfolios or with friends.

I put 3.5K into it just because keks also looks lik it’s the first wave back to the moon

be patient chill don’t take it too serious and you’ll see that your money flips 10X

Why do you guys rather not put money into DigiByte instead a meme coin? :D

tradingview.com/chart/DOGEBTC/lUqfy0Ur-DOGE-1000-Gain-Potential/

hope it breaks 100sats

Who cares if it's a meme? It was established in 2013 and has a long history. Its subreddit has more followers than most other coins including Monero, Iota, and Ripple, and those coins are in the top 10. This is a straight up normie coin, you see 100 new posts a day in the subreddit asking how to buy Dogecoin.

Also the fundamentals are that transfer fees are less than 1 penny, and confirmation times are 20 seconds. It's a faster and better currency than Bitcoin Cash will ever be, and it should replace it in the market cap.

If you don't believe me check it out yourself: reddit.com/r/dogecoin/

We need help or just surrender!
Wolong just got raped in the ass by 40 Obsdian Marines.
I spoke to his mom, he is currently in the hospital and is undergoing an operation.
These Obsidian bastards have no soul.
>Doge much sad

Refueling for launch

first time trading...this shit is like betting on horses, hope doge breakes 32 33 sat resistance

Igot news for you buddy. It’s actually at its support now it went above the previous support back from 2015 which eventually turned into resistance and now it’s looking like it’s about to make a huge jump upwards. It is kinda like betting on horses but technically that’s what we’re all doing kek

I have a gambling problem and betting on crypto is probably the funniest I’ve ever had in 4 years

also if you compare the chart to like DGB, XVG, RIPPLE and some others it’s loterally the same tell-signs.

the stupid tiny impulse then the “retracement” from the people who thought they got enough and then bam

Doge is pretty easy to trade with as long as you follow the one simple rule of "Do not buy during a pump."

Hope you get your satoshis back, user. Good luck.

this is the easiest fucking 10x of your money on the top 100 coinmarketcap right now

I have 100,000$ worth right now, see u on the moon faggot

I know people say "investors don't care about tech"

But if you bothered to read the DOGE wikipedia page, you would know it has unlimited coins that can be mined because it was a meme coin meant to be a fucking joke, not an actual investment instrument.

invested 200$ in this, at 30 sats.

>buying a literal meme coin

stay poor faggot

Doge is to play poker with anons

are you me?

this doggy coin better go up up UP!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna be patient and hold

The previous moon mission lasted over a month, and id say we are on day 2 of this moon mission

hope so user...

Should I buy $100 worth of dogecoin?

Don't buy it yet wait for 24 sats.