That one DM that had his ears modified and always favored the elf players

>that one DM that had his ears modified and always favored the elf players

I kind of want to do this because my flavor of ADD makes me obsessed with cleaning out little crevices, like under my fingernails and stuff, and the thought of clearing out the fold of the point with a q-tip makes me want to jizz.

Probably still healthier reasoning than otherkinism desu

>that one DM that grew a beard and drank at the table and always favored the dwarf players

If you have something to say to me do it in person you faggot.

Nobody is forcing you to play with him, or even *gasp* running a game of your own!

What a looser

Sounds like you're holding a grudge

>tfw one of your ears naturally deformed in the womb and you have a certain knick out of it that crates the illussion of a pointy ear.
Acourse it looks more halfling than elvish

I've my nipples done and I favor half-orc rangers.

>that one DM that had his penis cut off and always favored the faggot players

It's incredibly stupid to modify your ears this way if you aren't very handsome. You're gonna end up looking like a huge Halfling.

>clearing out the fold of the point with a q-tip
Ear wax picks work better. They both can potentially push earwax further into your ear canal, which is bad, but at least picks will take the wax out whereas q-tips will just kinda push it around.

>that one DM that wore tusks and always raped the female players

>that one DM who wore a large beard and was constantly drunk
It's more real than you think.

>that one DM that moulted his exoskeleton and exclusively ate raw meat and always favored the thri-kreen players

What makes knife-ears sis tier? I am not fetishising them and it isnt just about nerdiness. They just always seems like really nice people. You know, the kind that smiles genuinely and would never hurt anyone.

Hey at least you didn't meet someone dumb enough to implant them selves some tusks and favouring Orc players.

I once played with a few black dudes during my uni days. They self-identified with orcs and it turned into an obsession for them. Lately you can see them in BLM gangs breaking windows and doing stupid shit instead of working. Oh and once i ran a game with these guys and 2 stormies... It was glorious and the banter came over well.

>that one DM with a severe sunburn who tried to purchase my soul and always favored the tiefling players

Florentin bist du es?

Amount of players in small provincial town does.

The best kind?

No it doesn't. No game is better than bad game.

i have a natural ear similar to this one

and yes people always ask if its real

Post pictures

Knife-ear detected

>My whole group.

>That one GM who always included a shitty overpowered furry race to the game that not even the minmaxer would touch

>That one DM that knew real magic and favored the players that joined their coven

Kafka go home.

doesn't seem all that much worse than trans, why the h8 m8

Lel is that from a real chick tract?

Nigga that's Dark Dungeons. It's THE Chick Tract. It got made into a (satirical) movie.

>That one DM who bent over, spread his asscheeks and pebbledashed the whole group with a high-pressure blast of soupy diahorrea while shouting "Swill's up, pigs!", all in response to one player asking if there were any Elves in the setting

Are you asian? European descended and asian descended people generally have different ear wax consistencies. Cotton q-tip is all i need cause my ear snot is sticky as fuck and probably used in honey bee hives; stick that miniature american gladiator weapon in ear, swirl it then pull out and bam, disgusting candy.

That ear pick shit wouldnt fly for me, asians have flaky ear wax where the pick is superior. Chisel them aural pathways m8.

I can not speak in generalities for the more melanin enriched anons/halfus/etc.

Because Otherkin are just straight up not connected to reality senpai

It's a mental illness.

>that one DM that always favored the human players

what an autist.