Po.et

We've seen this graph too many times before with shitcoins. An article comes out hyping the coin - people buy in and it peaks everyone else's interest. As soon as it drops a bit everyone who is monitoring the coin buys in big.

You missed TRX 's 1000% three days ago, you want to miss another one?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coindesk/status/938824612367958018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already bought some, not enough but I've got more on the way. Looking forward to the future

Bought 10k

More like paj.et

Oh shit OP isn't a fag

we going to moon? just bought all in

Wtf, why should I?

kek

But seriously this seems to be at this of the day yesterday before XLM, XVG and the other 4 shitcoins mooned.

OP is right

lol it seems we are going up

We ARE going up

what is the up point for this shit coin

GAINS, JUST GET IN

In already with 125k pajeets

can somebody please explain the technology to me I am too smart to invest in bad technology

It's gud tech and stuff

expect HUGE gainz when lion wakes up. He is now tired of eating normie dollars.

WAKE UP MR LION

Peaks or piques? Any faggot making this newbie mistake obviously didn't listen in English class and should be stoned. To death. Fuck whatever you're saying, I can't even read through my grammar rage

mr money lion wake up and make me rich

it's a decentralized platform for artists to distribute their work. Rumor has it that Tuesday their going to announce a major partnership with a giant recording studio. I've heard RCA or Columbia

Any link for the rumour?

DYOR newfag.

TRX and POE borth sounds like bad ideas.

Well since you told a rumour in your post you could give some link to it faggot

only got a cheeky 3k as I'm temporarily cash flow challenged.

This coin sounds terrible desu.

why does it have 21million volume is there big news?

everybody steals everyone's shit on the internet. people also say shit that's unverified and give a dubious source all the time. POE fixes that - gives ownership/licensing to creators, and verifies the authenticity of a source to make sure it isn't fake news. Time stamps everything, even Apple says they need tech like this: twitter.com/coindesk/status/938824612367958018

As economics-minded as you all are, you're forgetting how much of a fucking cash cow the entertainment and content creation market is. the shit literally drives culture, of course they're gonna want a tool like this that makes their lives easier

>buying something constantly being shilled on Veeky Forums
I see you guys like to lose money

I heard the same rumor on an insider crypto trading discord

Imagine if instead of almost everything in the US being bought and sold with USD, there were stupidly specific currencies for everything? Grocerycoins, gasbucks, haircutcash. Why does every shitcoin try to do this when they could just as easily fulfill their purpose with core?

where's the hype in that?

>Least hyped shit coin
>but muh TechnOloGy : }

retard