Tell me about the plot of your campaign, Veeky Forums

Tell me about the plot of your campaign, Veeky Forums.

To give a sum up:
A wierd bard (full of dad jokes) with a (unfazed) young witch are making a mess out the planes, stealing pieces of them to add to another one. In meanwhile, a deadly and seemingly invincible reknown "hero" is giving them hunt although he's leaving a trail of bodies wherever he goes, despite being known for being a peaceful person normally.
The party's there mostly to gain the most out of this, but also want things to return to normality.
It's further complicated by the huge mix of monsters, feys, aberrations, cat fey merchants, porpoise people, russian-accented half giants, hundreds of varieties of kobolds, inevitables, goblins, explosives, explosions, magitek, dragons, CAPITALISM-OH!, billions of souls being stuck in between existence and non-existence under the ground of the plane and more.

The party mostly pass their time trying to find their next money income, and make as many explosives as possible.

Unknown Armies campaign.
Four Horseman of Apocalypse are real, and they live in Philadelphia. They don't know their true nature and live their lives as ordinary people.
There is a belief that if they gather at one spot, the Armageddon will happen.
The players are the ones who unintentionally made Four Horseman out of ordinary people. Every PC have met future Horseman in an accident, and by the end of it they gifted Horseman item that had a personal meaning for them.
Now when these people manifested themselves as Four Horseman, three major powers try to find them. Horseman have special powers. Items gifted by players became a powerful artefacts.There is catholic order that wants to abolish Horseman and artefacts. There is a private company of eccentric billionaire who wants to get Horseman and artefacts for his own power. And there is a mysterious man who wants to ascend Horseman out of this material plane into cosmos.
The only people who can intentionally reach for Horseman are the PCs, so they got caught in the conflict.

There's this continent called Vannarad wich now has colons from another continent for 100 years now however shit is going down because for some reason no one can explain goblinoids of all kind have become more and more numerous and are now attacking the colons with strategies and such.

The truth of the matter is that there is a Hobgoblin Lich that has been experimenting with other goblinoids and has created 3 champions (A nilbog, hobgoblin crossed with a displacer beast and bugbear crossed with a beholder) completely loyal to him and they have been mobilizing the goblinoids of the continent to fuck shit up and take it over for themselves.

Now the party has a choice of either trying to eliminate the 3 champions wich would cause the goblinoid races to just go back to backstabbing each other in a power vacuum that cant be filled,
or to use diplomacy and convince the other races (the dwarves of the lonely giant mountain and their heroic king, the many human barbarian tribes and the pompous high elves of the forest) in order to fight with the colons and destroy the army in an epic battle.

Also there's a sideplot about an ancient pocket dimension filled with a demon horde and a powerful devil whose door is under the lonely mountain and who'se key is in the hands of the (not really) great goblin king that got fucked over by the champion. (also he's half goblin half dragonwrought kobold. thats why he's king) and the devil has been making deals using his magic to appear outside of the dimension for moments in order to grow stronger and is now influencing these powers at hand to try and get the key to where he's locked up.

The world is in constant turmoil as it is reshaped by gods that, prior, had never existed are reshaping it to their whims. Your standard ragtag bunch of murderhobos are determined to stop this (albeit for very selfish reasons).

...Except the gods were always there and Fate masked their existence from these "heroes" in order to stop the power-mad god of undeath and decay from existing in the first place.

Shadowrun. Set in a homebrew Twin Cities, MN.

Five major things going on.

1. Tempo arc; the Fire Girls girlgang's kind of in bed with the Cartel at this point, and on the brink of a syndicate war with the dominant local Mafia. Two PCs are gangers, one a Fire Girl trying to put the brakes on and another an Aztlaner opposed to the whole thing, and they plan a campaign of assassinations to try to nip this thing in the bud.

2. The Evo-aligned hacker has pieced together that Evo's Corporate Court justice is a simulation, and suddenly Evo's internal politics are everyone's problem. The last run relating to this ended with an airstrike and sarin gas.

3. The face's scheme to steal Awakened firearms prototypes from Ares led him into a trap set by AZT. He's burned his bridges with Amazonian intelligence (not to mention the Aztlaner ganger), so we'll see how that goes.

4. Asatru radicals may have enough weapons-grade material for a bomb. Not great news, no. I've been treating MN as a spawning ground for Winternight wannabes, basically.

5. Ares is apparently working on a project involving augmented mantid spirits in cloned bodies. The PCs haven't figured out that Ares is trying to use them as pest control for other bugs and believes it can control them; they're just scared of bugs.

1- You're stuck in Milano-Genoa-Torino, it's anarchy, megacorps are around seizing shit and you got to find a cure for a nanomachine infection that make people crazy.

2- Are you a bad enough dude to go against Lofwyr and break his toys ?

It's misfits meets dwarf fortress.

What about DF part?

-The party must stop the evil A.I., from achieving godhood, along with a rogue gallery of various alien threats, to save this town where one gay guy they know lives.

-The party must overcome their differences to unite and achieve their individual and selfish goals by exploiting anything and everything they can in a multiverse that is at their mercy.

-The party needs to make mad dosh and cause havoc doing it or fantasy Iceland will be conquered.

-The party must somehow remove the bounty from the American's head, learn the catboys mysterious past and write a Buzzfeed article so the mage's cranial bomb isn't detonated, all the while making mad nuyen and escaping cyberpunk poverty.

-The party needs to free Baba Yaga, or else the world will be covered in eternal winter! Side quests include 2 parts mummy issues to 1 part making zombies.

Deranged priest tries to release an angry ancient god into the world. Can't find the proper rite he needs to do so he sics his cult against a cadre of his old allies to find it and kill whoever finds them. They decide to trap the guy with the info in the subway and kill all witnesses. Once in the wagon he is in, they get introduced to the party, who get the most important page of the cult's target's book before they exit.

Can this mad collection of dysfunctionals stop the SilentHillesque cult from bringing "Paradise" on earth?

Given their track record, I should probably start preparing a setting where evil god rules all

That's a big cat.

The Characters crashed their flying zeppelin in a desert. Soon, they are recruited by a massive army of stupid people. A general tells them that they are looking for a mountain that seems to have dissapeared.
Meanwhile, another player finds a horse carriage that holds a Harem with the most gorgeous looking women of every different race of middle earth. His mission is to return the carriage to his evil owner or have a better idea....

At the end, all players were much more interested in the Harem sub-plot than in the main story.

A rotating group of heroes stuck in a cyclical world that is doomed to destruction, prophesied to be saved by five heroes of epic power. Unfortunately since that reveal the amount of heroes has dropped to two from the original five, one sucking up almost all the sweet mythical power causing him to unknowingly destroy himself and the world as he having that much power prevents the other three needed members to have it. Now they're biding their time in a mixture of determination, terror, regret, and consideration of killing the one guy for screwing over literally everyone.

And I've just been quietly in the back, they know my shenaniganery and I've always said the prophecy said five heroes and that the mythic ranks I've been using to determine who qualifies are limited and scarce. They're only just realizing they've screwed themselves.

It's about a trombonist cat in Nazi occupied Prague who's trying to court a girl with a moustache, but saves the whole Universe in process.

It started off utterly surreal, but now it's more poignant than anything.

If I removed double dubs from the OP, would he die?

>goblins attacking colons
They would need to get past my sphincter first

Its about a group of explorers getting paid to go on a polar expedition to the most northern point, to a place called the nameless spires, where nobody has traveled to and returned before.

Players are viking raiding/seafaring party hailing from a small clan. The old and wise jarl will soon pass away, and the rest of the clan is split into two factions, one claims the best thing to do is to raid, plunder, murder and enslave; the other is more moderate and would prefer exploration, colonization and establishing trade.

Either way the party has their own ship and a home to come back to. The future of their clan depends on them hauling back enough supplies and treasure every year.

Do you want to pet him.

I do.

I am in four different campaigns, and running a fifth.

All of them are a combination of "cute girls do cute things" and "Adventure!" in various degrees.

For now it's been unrelated quests here and there so I get to know them better.

Eventually they will be sent to the west to proof that the world is spherical and the adventure will be a mix between the travels of Columbus and the expedition of Magallanes/Elcano. Unlike those two, they will have a rival two steps ahead of them, so it will also have some Master and Commander vibes.

A nobleman of Cheliax, working for the Imperial Museum of Antiquarian and Antediluvian Artifacts, heard about a pathfinder's dig site digging up a Thing deep in the Mwangi jungle. Being a well-learned museum man and historian, he concluded from description exactly what Thing was and went, "Those fools! They have *no idea* what they've found!". He instantly threw together a rush expedition to get down there and retrieve the item before the pathfinder could. He hired the party.

So far they've encountered an oracular dragon, dracolich, crashed alien starship, and Audrey II in their venturing south and into darkest Afri- Uh, Mwangi. And the Lovecraft is beginning to leak through the seams.

Ah, i might use that one in my campaign actually. Its pretty good.

Me too. Wud pat.

He's just fat. People shouldn't feed their friends junk food.

There was one. Now it's just about acting retarded.

Memelords are trying to overmeme the mememancer.

An overworked office temp with a shady past hires four stand users and one college intern to gather intel, annoy the cops, get shot at, and generally justify his budget to his bosses back in new york while in a city literally run by superpowered gangs.
Meanwhile, a new gang threatens to upset the power balance, a serial killer drifts into town, a megalomaniac plans to become immortal, and the police are constantly overworked. Also Jesus is there.

Jojo campaigns are really, really fun to run

My family keeps asking if I feed my dog table scraps and every time I tell them no. I already have issues with him being tall enough to put his paws on the table.

The Eldest/First god wakes from their slumber deep in the earth, ruining the Feywild/Shadowfell realities that were manifest from their dreams. All the other gods fuck off to somewhere not here. Vecna stays and has cultists set up necrotic focus points in the prime material to drag the planes into the solar system as new planets. First party goes around killing cultists as their sworn duty; after party wipe the second group discovers Vecna's intentions as Kas supes up an orc warband to ruin things for Vecna.

>My family keeps asking if I feed my dog table scraps and every time I tell them no.
Do you though?

I don't. He's just an energetic little ass who wants to eat everything.

Seemingly disconnected shadowruns in New York. The players are three sessions away from being interrupted mid-run by Omega Dawn (anti-shadowrunner terrorist group) and, provided nothing goes pear-shaped, engaging in a road trip across the UCAS trying to evade them.

Two girls and one insurance salesman get transported to a Ghibli-styled fantasy land where new things appear in front of them almost every session

It's mostly a sandbox game and the only permanent goal is that the girls are looking for the way home, but there's still only one clue on how to get there

A wizsmith his burly apprentice enter a shitty frozen city alongside their living suits of armor to go up against a furry faggot and his demi furry apprentice and his merry faggot band and an edgy skellington fucker and his beta skellington boner bro and his bone buddies tries to fuck over the other two.

Machine abominations are attempting to force the Singularity

Are the player [stand]s any good?

Fat cats are the best tho

It's a generic d&d 5e homebrew Campaign.

After a long period of hunger, a terrible magical disease and war revolution has swept the Kingdom of Valeria and the Undying King has been dethroned! Unfortunately the joy didn't last long as it turns out that the kingdom was all that was keeping them together, and the former kingdom soon descends into chaos. While 6 successor states duke it out the party is forced to save the (very originally named) Reach and are faced with two great threats.

>A united Goblinoid & Yuan-ti army wishing to invade and take over under command of a former Valerian nobleman and revolutionairy now corrupted by demons that wishes to turn the whole of the Reach (if not the entire material plane) into his own layer of the Abyss.
>A terrorist group of loyalists to the throne, lead by a descendant (and technical heir) of the Undying King who is trying to become a lich with the help of an ancient green dragon then take back his ancestral kingdom and everything else he feels like, ruling for an eternity with an iron fist.

The PC's must find a way to unite the Reach once more and stand against these threats, all while slowly learning more and more of the secrets of the Reach, the revolution, the mysterious disease tormenting the people and the Undying King.
He was once a great man who saves his kingdom from destruction, when asking an oracle wether his kingdom would be safe after he passed she told him that upon his death the kingdom would cease to be and the reach would be in flames soon after, so he became a lich to spare his people such a fate by preventing his own death.
There's also shenanigans with a ghost ship going on.

Bag of holding the party got early in the campaign turned out to be the BBEG.

That doesn't sound dangerous. Just store some cheetos in there, maybe some crackers prone to leaving crumbs, used gum, etc.. He'll learn his place. You either sit there and be a good, little bag or you get messy.

Worm campaign. Members of a secret society want to trigger capes on a city-wide scale because Conflict Is Fun and have been seeding everything for about a year, with people in very high-up positions. they're going to let things continue for another before finally making their move. Players start out as either new PRT capes or hired Rogue-type capes who are tasked with cleaning out the gangs inside the city and making it safe for everyone.

In actuality, the Rogues are going to be the fall-guys for this secret society, aka all of the kidnappings of people are going to be pinned on them, and the PRT capes are going to be blamed for, idk, abandoning their posts or whatever.

I hope it works out! It's a lot more structured than Weaverdice perhaps should be, but I've made sure to include room for lots of personal storylines and independence and all. Like, the rogue team don't get missions as soon as they get back from the first one, it's going to be spaced out.

I'm going to be running the first session for a campaign tomorrow and my body is not ready. here's the plot:

A motley crew is drawn into a series of seemingly unrelated events involving dangerous and experimental technologies and magics consistently falling into the wrong hands. It's up to them to discover (or not) that they actually are all related and masterminded by a madman intent on using mad science to make himself into a god.

It's going to start with the players finding out that the duke and his family are possessed by demons and eventually the PCs are going to have to stop a powerful black dragon from merging their realm with Tiamat's layer of the Abyss.

I enjoy them. The party's current stands are
『Daylight Fading』 which teleports stuff, Trickster style.
『Kingdom Fall』 which is like fantasy Bad Company, only made of rocks and styled like a chess set.
『Climax-Action』 which turns its user into kamen rider.
and 『Particle Man』 which has four different forms and does lots of probability/expectation based bullshit.

Lastly, college intern has a dormant stand 『Immersion』 which lets him make surfaces act as if they were water to him or things he's touching.

All in all, a fun team.

It's Vietnam. You figure out the rest.

Haha, well, the bag is cursed. When the group first acquired it they noticed an eye in it, looking around. The bag worked normally other than that. At one point the party was running away from rust monsters and the only options left was to fight, or jump from a water fall on to the rocks below. The bag spat out some scrolls that let them escape. After the bag did that it freaked out, they threw money into it and it relaxed. Every so often they would get into a jam, and ask the bag for help. Every time the bag would but each time it needed more "tribute" to keep it from freaking out. The time came when the party eventually had nothing to give the bag. The bag reached out and grabbed a nearby corpse and devoured it. They stopped asking the bag for help after that. They couldnt get rid of it either, it was imprinted on to them. It kept getting worse after that.

>Custom world called Nexus, a plane of existence outside of the common world.
>Flat plane of earth covered in an archipelago of small to medium size islands.
>Every continent is an experiment of being, with completely different time periods and scenarios.
>Players are involved in a post-Renaissance continent called Ielia, with a strong mixture of magical and mechanical marvel.
>The kingdom of Ielia was overthrown some 300 years ago, due to a power struggle between a mad king and his cult followers called the Silver Talon
>When the cult took power, a foreign trading guild took roots on the coast to protect and bolster the surviving residents, through trade, bartering, and a new common currency to replace the hoarded wealth.
>Objective set by the Celestials is for the players and NPCs to find the Astral Key, a silver scepter adorned with a luminescent orb, and return it to the Seat of Knowledge.
>PCs recruited through the trading guild to work basic shit artisan or religious duties, and have thus far been arrested twice in the span of 6 sessions.

Star Wars meat grinder. With the consequences of our last campaign haunting us.
Started off as some random stormtroopers in the years just before the Rebellion. Spent awhile just searching houses and policing some mining towns, then as we're leaving one of the towns we get ambushed lose half the squad. Win the firefight, get new guys, get hit by an IED, go back to searching the houses. The peace holds for a few weeks then while patrolling come across some spec Ops from a homebrew faction used last campaign. Only killed one and lost six of our eight man squad, next week get new guys find out those homebrew guys were lunching a planetary assault end up surrendering after surviving three strafing runs that take out all our vehicles and kill 3/4 of our company.
Send some time in a POW camp before the homebrew faction pulls out. Organize a group of troopers and head to the capital only to get into a pitched battle with the rebels, set off a thermo nuke in the city by "accident". when the fire stops ten days later find that only 15 guys out of the 300 had survived.
Get picked up by Imperial forces turns out to be a 501st company with a bunch of troopers from other legions.Get brought to a Star destroyer in orbit and start resting and thinking of all the people we've killed when the lights go out and we hear a Thump then a sound of metal being dragged.

Rogue Trader.

I was going to have a good game. I built hooks for an entire sector, populated it with proper imperial citizens, nefarious xenos and prepared a couple of nasty surprises.

What i got was merry adventure of a band of biggest assclowns known to Imperium.

>Martin "Mittens" Middens, the first and hopefully only Felinid rogue trader. Originally built as Seneschal, should have stayed a seneschal.
>Vardis, Arch-militant and the only remotely competent party member. In charge of infantry assaults and weary sighs.
>Miki, Explorator. An oddly cute shambling mass of mechadendrites and jutting pieces of metal. "Sings" (plays) Vocaloid songs during combat, severely undermining enemy morale.
>Pyotr, Archmilitant. Deceased with style.
>Grumbly, a squat the party found frozen in a block of ice together with Carnifex. Got cut out and thawed once the party stopped freaking out. Archmilitant with stats suspiciously similar to Pyotr's.

Current plot is trying to find a way to prevent a bunch of frozen Tyranids from awakening, or, at least, to liquidize all the assets and flee the system before inquisitors arrive. The situation is made worse by the fact that party have managed to damage their ship's Warp Drive.

All while Mittens is actively trying to divert people's attention from his comrades actively amassing a pile of weapons enough to arm entire spess mehreen legions. To his credit, he generates just enough drama and property damage to do that.

Can't they turn it out? Use a rope trick/portable hole?

D&D 5e with custom lore
Players are on basically a lost continent full of ruins, with a massive moon hanging overhead that makes their magic behave strangely at night.
about 600 years prior to the campaign, elves and dwarves on the continent had been in a religious war. Due to the isolation of the continent this history isnt recorded anywhere else, meaning the players will uncover it as they progress. Elves worshiped an elder god of the moon. Dwarves, an elder god in the earth. In the end, the elves weave a ritual to pull the moon to earth, majoras mask style, and unleash their elder god on the world. The dwarves, with the earth god whispering in their ear, create an army to stop the ritual. they do this by taking humans and other humanoids and using the earth gods corrupt magic to warp them into orcs and goblins (this is the origin of orcs in my world).
The ritual is only partially stopped, and as a result the moon scrapes the continent, churning up a huge chunk, shaking the whole world, and wiping out all the PC races on the continent. The orcs are the only creatures to crawl out of the rubble, and they thrive in the wasteland the moon created.
The rest of the world feels the magical aftershock, many mages dying, not to mention all the earthquakes and tsunamis. The moon now hangs low in the sky, taking up a third of the night sky. Tides are incredibly violent, making travel to the continent impossible. nobody knows what the fuck happened, they just know shit is wrong. several hundred years later, expeditions have been mounted to the continent for exploratory, commercial, and colonial purposes. The land is full of ruined, empty cities and overgrown forests. The north is a massive dessert and canyon, where the moon struck.

The players raid dungeons and get tangled with an earth cult that has an artifact. along the way they learn the ancient secret history of the continent. they have to go to the wastes the moon carved out. fight with the orc kingdom.
Eventually they go to the shattered plane where the land carved out by the moon was flung into. there they encounter the old kingdoms of elves and dwarves, either in a time shifted area or just living in a shattered otherworld.
Eventually they travel to the moon gods prison/citadel on the moon itself, and kill the giant elder God eldritch abomination.
but that is wayyyyyyy endgame. Theyre currently level 1.

I don't really have a plot anymore. The players beat Villanova, saved their friends, and by all means finished their adventure.
The problem is that they're so in love with their characters that they wanted to continue playing after the final boss fight.
Now we're in this weird position where we all know that we should have ended when we beat Villanove, but we also don't want to leave the story hanging. It's been a while since our last session so we're hoping to do it soon so that the game doesn't die.

They may look cute, but they're also unhealthy.

A group of re-engineered humanoids, with extensive high grade biological operations that have overwritten all their biometrics, were rescued by a semi-ragtag group of runners. The re-engineered recovered only a small, strong fragment of their memories. As their only option, they are working to uncover what was done to them, and by which megacorp.

What they don't know is that they're actually completely artificial people with artificial memories, made in an MKULTRA type experiment to create perfectly loyal artificial agents with the purpose of wresting some control away from the megacorps. And they were only pointed towards the megacorps by the runners.

We've already had some fairly deep philosophical self-reflection about what it means to be pushed so far beyond what is human, and I hope it'll only get better when they finally figure out they were never human to begin with.

Planning an intro game for folks into 5E in Eberron. They're taking a train into Karnath when thugs break out smuggled in weapons, and start robbing people and taking hostages as insurance. They're actually looking for a Khyber artifact a scholar is unwittingly carrying before it falls into the Wrong Hands. So naturally, an agent of said Wrong Hands is already on the train and wants to get it before they're made by the seeming bandits. Will the PCs see through the smoke screen of the rakish brutes, lead by a well spoken half-orc? Will the inscrutable agent make off with the steamer chest containing the artifact, endangering hundreds of innocents to shake pursuit? How will the PCs make everything even worse and still turn a profit? I'll find out on two weeks time.

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

The one I'm a player in; dear god i have no idea what in the blue fucking hell is going on here.

We started in hell, all victims sacrificed by a cult. Fought our way out and in the process castrated-yes, fucking castrated- a balor after dropping the floating prison on top of him. We escaped with the random help of some vampire pirate chick, her crew and flying ship. Learned they worked for a mercenary company of whom we are now in debt to and work for them. Our first assignment; kill an ancient blue dragon in the desert.

What happens? We end up working for IT. AFTER my monk manages to kill not one, but two PCs; both belonging to the same player. No multiple characters here, i killed the first one inadvertently and proceeded to feed the unconscious form of his reroll to the fucking blue dragon in an attempt to keep him happy.

Se finished our last sessions by killing a lich in the middle of a desert shitstain village, the monk getting the killing blow with an uppercut that sent the skull shattering against the ceiling. Got cursed in the process and now we're awaiting our DM to announce the next acid trip.

And the only campaign i have designed but have not yet run; multiple apocalypses that need to be stopped pretty much.

Pic unrelated

A Burning Wheel campaign where the playera are a pair of elves and a cleric who are bent on searching a sign of ancient magical songs existing besides those already known to the elven kind, thus the elven PCs broke the isolation of their society and started trekking the human dominated realms in search of the trail left by their brethen of ages past, all the while provoking the death of a King and the enmity of two of the royal blood, one the now crowned king and the other a bastard and dangerous bounty Hunter that played them like a fiddle

They could have turned it out but decided it was a bad idea. Its passed that anyway. The thing in the bag got out and is making everyone's life hell.

Hoo boy, where to start.
Player A, an Ebudan Nephilim, has destiny dreams involving her rearranging Supreme Archon Matthew Gaul's face with Mjolnir.
Player B is intent on discovering the whereabouts of Youko Kyuubei, whom he apparently knew in has past life as a pure Daimah.
In the course of trying to get powerful enough to wreck Gaul's face, they've befriended Loli Empress, and discovered that Prince Elfy Elfpants wants to KILL ALL HUMANS, by unleashing the Filisnogos, an ancient artifact creature full of angry elf ghosts. (This is really a ruse and distraction that should buy him enough time to activate the battle station Eye of God).
Shortly after clearing Anima's equivalent of the Resident Evil Mansion, they encountered a "mysterious seer" named "Brandon Subadal" who suggested if they find these five ancient scrolls, they can seize control of an ancient dragon by the name of Svalkislavos, who could easily wreck Filisnogos. During the conversation, Brandon tips trilby a bit, and "m'ladys" at Player A's character.
Moments after Brandon leaves, a man named "Nobody" shows up, says Brandon is a lying piece of shit, that Brandon wants to use the scrolls to unleash Lavos on the world, and that they should instead destroy the scrolls.
The players, of course, choose option B, and are confused when they get attacked by demons each time they break a scroll.
The reason is that the scrolls are really locks keeping Omega, aka MegaSatan from raping existence to death, and that would include the demons. Brandon is really Barnabus, leader of the Imperium, who wanted the scrolls, on a lark, to be able to summon and kill Omega when he's good and ready. But Nobody, actually Omega's shadow, convinced the party to break his chains. Which is Barney's backup plan 76.245.
Tl;dr, things have gotten out of hand.

Post apoc game that started out standard fare adventuring, but one of the characters has gained power and control and now is in the game of settlement building and stability. At least in theory, in person she's pretty unstable and abhorrent. We were all working for her until about half of us split off and fled with things of lots of value. Now it's a game of pursuit.

Nice map

The more productive realms have decided to make use of the Abyss. They remove some of the land and alter it so it's livable. Highly magical and unstable the different towns that try and anchor the plane down have their own agenda. The players need to manage their own town while their actions decide the shape and fate of this slice of land.

X-files/Twin Peaks-inspired WoD mortals campaign.

The story kicks off when a policeman stops a speeding car outside of a small town in Washington. Upon looking up the drivers name, the policeman learns that the man supposedly killed himself three years ago. The driver is immediately taken into custody, and a trio of FBI agents are sent from Seattle to investigate, under the assumption that this is a rather peculiar case of identity fraud.

From there on it's a wild ride involving weird ageless women living by the forest's edge, collective dreams, sex magic, horrific domestic violence and extremely competitive fishing contests.

I have lost my eye and my home was burned down and I'm gonna go kill some people once I find jar with food in my burned down hometown

I'm pretty sure there's word of god on triggers not reacting well to being forced, but I can't remember off the top of my head, either way sounds cool, worm's a good setting

group of survivors in a post apocalyptic city of tomorrow get super powers, find out that doesn't really mean much since fucking anyone can get a power, and then spend the rest of the campaign just pretty much exploring the setting. They just found out that powers might be the result of a decaying elder god, but they're not really certain

Still working out the specifics, but basically an Overlord is using a long-lost magic(the knowledge of it given to him by his god) that was originally meant to be a cure for undead, and using it to take over the world.

I've mentioned this in another thread a while back, so I'll be brief. "Natural" undead come about due to a person's soul becoming corrupted in some manner, that corruption basically drives them insane, dangerous, and capable of infecting other people with the same corruption.

The cure was intended to basically act as a sort of counter-infection, by taking a small piece of a healthy soul, applying some enchantment on it, then infecting the undead with it. The idea was that the "purification" would eat away at the infection, and would use the healthy soul as a base to rebuild the destroyed parts of the infected soul.

At the first cure was too weak, so it would infect the undead, then immediately get destroyed by the corruption. After it was strengthened, they realized the purification was just as as deadly to a healthy soul as the corruption, and would destroy the soul all the same. It would then fill the space by patching in the healthy soul into all the blank spaces, essentially turning them into an exact copy of whoever the donor was(since soul corruption also affects the body).

The big bad is basically using this, putting the infection with his own soul as a base into magic swords, then sending the swords around the continent to rulers, generals, and anyone in a position of power, essentially turning every important powerful person into copies of himself.

Like I said, I still need to work out the actual specifics of the game.

Shit let's keep this party going. Fun thread.

I'll save you the trouble of reading a bunch of greentext: it's shit.