THE SPACESHIP IS ALMOST READY. IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET IN BEFORE WE LEAVE TO THE MOON

THE SPACESHIP IS ALMOST READY. IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET IN BEFORE WE LEAVE TO THE MOON

sold some tron gains to get in on this. got in at at 1143 sats for 6500 tokens. my rocket boots are on.

BUMP FAGGOTS GET IN

shits bumped will fall in the next 24hrs 10-15%

Holding around 12k. Let's see.

caught last nights dip at 1000, ready for this to blow

Another rcn shill thread. You guys dont give up

how is this a shill thread and others aren't?

i weddy fo MUNNN

He is just sad that he sold all his RCN at 20 cents and can't buy back in. fucking pajeet

Why would you tell this? This is my honest question, whats the point of this if not shilling to make some more gains out of this shithole of an coin.

Honestly if anyone is on here for more then 2 month and still listening to casual shill threads like yours, this person must be either a kid dumping memes on Veeky Forums or really really stupid.

Fuck off with your shit. Next time do an analysis of this coin and proof to us why is it worth investing in. Otherwise just consider killing yourself.

lmao fuck off pajeet have you even read any of the posts on this board? find me one with "analysis"

lol you seem upset

RCN is a legit coin with legit backers and a customer base ready to use them.

If you hate money, then fine let your anger blind you from not buying some.

where have you been these past few weeks

we've been spoon feeding this board on RCN with all the goodies

but if you're too busy to be bothered then opt out of this and watch the charts

Read the fucking OP you dumb fuck. OMG ROCKETSHIP FUEL UP MOON MISSION GET ON BOARD ARGGGGHHH

its a fucking shill thread.

Bought 24 hours ago... 46% up.

Where are we headed? Bought in all sub 1k sats but I want to see where I can maximize my gains.

2k by tommorow

Is it too late to hop on that rocket?

$1 shortly after the 18th

well there is news coming out tomorrow and we are all pumped about the coin. I like what ive seen from this coin and its still low in price. moon mission is a sure thing get out if u dont want free money fagoot

blockchain credit makes perfect sense dude. its the future. these guys have a plan. im poor and im in this shit 200 bucks lol. Ive never lost money in crypto over thousands of trade (besides BCC lol).

all in baby! 2k in a couple of hours

Hmm sweetie I hate to be the bearer of bad news....pic related

Stop fud, rcn is rising cause its undervalued af and its PBC decemer pick

see u on the moon boys

How is that fud its straight from the telegram you doorknob.

If your mission is based on some bald fuck and his private pump club I hope you get smoked like a blunt on the dump end of the trade.

dude

their roadmap clearly states the exact opposite

DECEMBER 2017

check the roadmap

Ethereum
Its rising because Ethereum co-creator Steven Nerayoff joins rcn , Advanced smart contracts + network agents + SDK implementation
PROOF and RCN Exchange beta

I have about 5k of this, am I gonna make it?

I SOLD MY KINDEYS TO BUY RCN AND HALF MY LIVER TOO
PLEASE GOD LET ME MAKE IT THIS TIME

wait, really? If that's true, and it's a big if, I'll pick up a fuckton of this.

not confirmed user
highly probable

a mysterious user posted 2 nights ago saying that the pick has the following attributes.

Bittrex
Three letter ticker
All consonants
below 50c

RCN fits the profile