Dark Eldar restaurant

Welcome to the finest dining establishment of Commoragh, we wish to inform you of a special new dish we have on offer while supplies last.

Progenoids stuffed with ground up Omophagea and catalapsean node, wrapped inside a sus-an membrane and served on a slice of black carapace. This dish comes with an oolitic kidney sauce, an Occulobe appetiser, and a glass of the tears of the apothecaries we force to watch the cooking.

That sounds delicious. Do you do catering? My Kabal has a party coming up.

But it will kill me, right?

Yes we do! We will bring the marines and harvest their gene-seed on the spot for the added ambience.

Nonsense! All dishes are safely prepared and come with pre-prepared food tasters.

Is it possible to skip the food testers? Im still looking for a new way to experience death, so could I cut those out of my order?

Ofcourse! We shall throw the tester into the grinder and feed the slop to the slaves.

Oh could I have it as a side?
>Pulls a Medusae out of a box the size of a Rubiks cube
Hang this over it please, then cut off the nodes for my palette cleanser

We shall begin working on it right away!

I'll have a large Black Carapace, raw with extra oolitic kidney sauce. Don't skip on the soulstone sprinkles either.

While still an excellent dish, I prefer something a bit more human, and well marinated in failed faith. I bring you six Sisters of Battle to prepare for me as you will.

Sounds like shit, now how about some Eldar souls?

Excuse me Sir, but could you keep the vulgar language down? Some of us want to eat in peace.

I'll have a well done stake and a mcchicken with a glass of diet cola please.

>and then he got turned into the next dish.

That would be like serving all the parts of an animal together. Roast, steak, liver, tongue and tripe with no side dish. It's not even decadent, it's just lazy and plain bad. And you only have to kill one single being to prepare it.
I dunno, add some ork salad or something.

I've always wanted ork salad

What do you have at the bar?

I don't suppose I can bring in my own meat to be prepared? I have a few Gaunts I've managed to keep corralled for some time and fed them a steady diet of humans and some random aliens taken during raids.

I have named all three of them and would appreciate it if you labeled the plates as well.

Em, you know, this salad "grows", even inside you?

Yes.

This reminds me of my RT campaign, where there was a DE archon who had a thing for fancy and exotic dishes. The players, who were not exactly the most moral servants of the God-Emperor, did some trade with her kabal (slaves for guns and combat drugs, primarily, although occasionally she'd ask them to bring her some rare artefact, beast, or ingredients in echange for large amount of endeavour), and usually met her over dinner. Half the time they had to roll checks to deal with whatever weird shit she was offering them (psychoactive fruits, live spiny crustaceans, and just ingredients that weren't really compatible with human digestive system), and the other time they probably would've rather taken the hard to stomach stuff, had they known what exactly they were eating.
It was pretty funny to have a character who was literally baby-eating evil and still be "friendly" with the party.

Proceed.

Grotesque blood. This bootle is from the finals at the jade arena last week, the combat drugs have just finished decanting in it.

Does this restaurant cater to the dietary requirements of Tech Priests? All I have is these breathing pipes to pour food and drink into.

You do understand that part of the dining experience is feasting on the metaphysical energy of suffering that the victim is subject to which sustains us. That said it's always good to be challenged and try new things and I understand your the particular sort of mon'keigh that fills their bodies with augmentations.

I've been meaning to try a reciepie where an individual is literally liquidized while still alive so if that is the only way you can ingest food then I would be glad to serve you...Then serve you afterwards.

Are you allowed to bring pets into the restaurant?

There is very little meat on my artificial bone structure.

I doubt your clientele would appreciate the taste of motor oil, steel, aluminium and formaldehyde.

That said, as a budding Genetor, I'd be happy to provide horrifying gene-modded critters for your cooks to...cook.

I suppose, then again it would be a nice change of pace from the haemoculi... how good are you with Groot and Tyranid? I've been trying to find a way to get a good dish going with the Gargoyles I've been feeding to a pack of groot.

Did you try feeding a gargoyle to the Kroot?

Correction.

Did you try feeding the Kroot to the gargoyles?

I suppose I should, it's hard to keep all these names straight I really should put names on the cells...

You're doing it wrong.

>Dark Eldar Cookery
Take one base meal. Say for example a sister of battle. Subject to foie gras using the rest of her squad. Use only the tiniest shavings of her liver as pate on gently toasted still living Fonduluvian Vine Frogs, after you have removed their legs, add a sauce made only from the tears of those you have forced to kill their own loved ones, a dash of Lea&perrins, at the table, rip the beating (and psychoactive)hearts from a half dozen Vespid Larvae. Blend with astropath's third eyes which were removed as gold was poured into their orifices simultaneously. One wafer thin mint. You may consider grinding up a Gretchen as a garnish.

Serve with chilled white wine and screaming.

Looks nice but i dont trust you

Yes. We Will even clone them and put them on a spit for you!