Veeky Forums 2 years ago

Veeky Forums 2 years ago

>tfw

Crazy how much it changed.

I reckon we need our own board called /cry/

Veeky Forums, present day

Can't really blame anyone. The profit potential for this is so much greater in both the short and long term than traditional investing. Only some stability is lost.

Nothing compares to crypto. I invest in stocks since 2013 (when I turned 18) but crypto is much more fun.

damn under-agers and scammers are shitting up this board

Holy shit, there was actually intelligent discussion, almost no memes, investment ideas, serious economics talk.

Veeky Forums, present day

that sexual harassment thread was pretty entertaining

this

This. Crypto really hit not just the millennials, but to the ordinary people as well. It's like having a party in the Wall Street while getting drunk or high for 3 straight days. Stocks 2.0 is still fresh and we still have a looooong way to go.

that face is so fucking disgusting. why do redditors keep spamming it on this board

>that sexual harassment thread was pretty entertaining
link to the thread?

july was a fun month desu

Spotted the actual redditor.

never thought i'd see a CFA thread here
t. charterholder

>inb4 where can i buy CFA? is it on binance?

don't have it but OP was bantering with his coworkers, and shared a youtube video with "vagina" something or other in the title of it, just a funny video. some toasty roasty reported him to HR for it and he was in a world of shit now, he doesn't even know who it was.

who gives a fuck about investments ideas when crypto is the ultimate money maker
I don't understand you cucks
>whhaaaaaaa, give me my old Veeky Forums back
aren't you here to make money or what?

kys

>nothing but a bunch losers trying to scrape by
>no link threads

>millionaires and future galore

It was a much better place before the pajeets and PnD shills took over. Now it's a complete shitfest, and it makes me sad

absolutely this

butthurt nocoiners on suicide watch

This. Look at that Barclays thread, user urging people to buy in because they could double their investment in 5 years. Crypto has completely changed the game.

/crypto/ needs to be made.
this really is not much of a business board anymore.
Though I would not bother to use Veeky Forums I think there are people who would enjoy biz without crypto.
Also it will make it easier to oi vey shut it down

Haha i agree fellow redditor this maymay face is so reddit. Upvoted for visibility.
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

I remember reading that thread.

Nah, fuck the bitch, she was obviously been used as a reason to fire the poor guy.

its like watching normies

Wow that looks like shit.

>>whhaaaaaaa, give me my old Veeky Forums back
who the fuck said this you fucking retarded low-iq niggerpajeet with no reading comprehension.
I was just stating what I saw in the old Veeky Forums, nothing more you dumbfuck.

Nobody was making money. Just talking. Truth is the ROI on crypto dwarfed and killed every fucking thing.

Perhaps crypto will become big enough to get a own board eventually, who knows.

>All of those newfags

>Perhaps crypto will become big enough to get a own board eventually, who knows.
user, I...

Veeky Forums was such shit board then

>R-rate my resume
>ways you can scam people to make money
>stock market threads *puke*
>buy gold?
>business loans

So glad it has become the cancerous cesspit it is today, because its quite fun and we're all making gains together

>Buying apartments and renting them out
>Starting a donut shop
>wage cucking resume advice
>dropshipping chinese garbage
>freelance accounting
>roth IRA
>vending machine business
>Investing in parking lots

NONE of these people made it except the people thinking of investing in bitcoin. If they had ROI's any where near comparable we'd be talking about that instead.

Basically no change then. Only one intelligent thread "Is Bitcoin a good investment?". Anyone who replied to that thread and said "Buy as much as you can now!!!!!" would be the most intelligent people of their time.

I think this is true. Crypto definitely needs its own board so this board can go back to true financial discussions, instead of this circle jerk coin shilling BS.

cyp

more like you can smell the poor all the way through the screenshot. back then this place was only good for talking about bitcoin anyway, it's just that there were only a few threads and way less people who bought into the idea it was a serious thing. all the other threads just make me think of the late Obama years when the sun seemed to be setting on any hope that existed. threads about opening a donut shop and starting an IRA. It's hard to believe how much has changed for the better in such a short time period

only just noticed that perfect banner at the top.

kek yeah. It was perfect.