BITCOIN UNDER 19K ON BITFINEX

IT'S.
OVER.

It's over on 20/Apr/2018 because the Joobilators say so. Anything else is nonsense.

nah

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ABOVE 19K.
/RECOVERING/

People on this board are really twitchy, eh?

will take some time to eat those walls at 20k

Whales dump at 19000 buy wall and buys up the stop loss dip for easy gains.

Bittrex crashed too.

The whole market's twitchy. Each major correction lately has been the largest in BTC history because everyone is looking at the charts going "this is just retarded".

BTC at this point requires infinite exponential growth... as soon as we get a downward crossover on the 30 minute chart again the jig is up.

so you mean today we only go up $1k?

fuck off. these threads are so stupid

ITS LITERALLY OVER

I WILL NEVER BECOME A MILLIONAIRE WITH THOSE SHITTY 40% GAINS IN A MONTH

I ONLY DOUBLED MY MONEY IN TWO MONTHS - I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS AT THIS SPEED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>infinite growth

Every other currency is in an infinite nosedive, what's your point?

Should I keep buying bitcoin even when it's priced this high?

How do you know if its price is dipping?

All the truly big gainers in BTC have been holding for years.

it was a scam all along

Buy now. Who cares if it dips 20% by tomorrow. That's been the normal with most of the shitcoins the past few months. Look how well they've recovered by now.

I know, I'm a bit hungover

Yeah you're absolutely right

That its impossible to sustain and only the truly deluded believe this will climb infinitely without correction. There's no real justification for that happening, and normies and FOMO won't save the correction, they'll bring it on harder and faster than it would come otherwise once the MSM flips into selling more and more FUD as we see the market enter a long squeeze.

Just wait and watch. This market doesn't belong to us anymore. Its now a market dictated by normies, and normies are going to run scared as soon as they're told to. By Wednesday it'll all be over.

Bitcoin is dead.
RIP sweet ponzi.