Cyptocurrency is real life cheat

Cyptocurrency is real life cheat

Don't you feel like that? I mean last year i invested 2K in some cryptos and today i have 140K sitting there and im like what the fuck..

It totally feels like a real life money cheat, you can invest in almost anything that in a year it is going to be x10 or x100 or x1000

Do you guys feel like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Natsuki best girl

I hope they never patch it

next year I will, hopefully

Yes im just trying to get as much as i can before this all ends

And when do you thing that is going to be?
Or what is going to cause it ?

Is it any surprise? Just like meme magic on /pol/ elected Trump, we have such a high concentration of intjs on this site we can literally control/hack the matrix.

Natsuki a cute
Cute!

Lol im laughing a lot because i have that type of persnality acording to the test

But what does it have to do with this?

Yeah and it makes it extremely easy when you have reliable signals you can make 3x off easily: discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y

You know what im doing all this?

For her, all the money for her, to buy her precious food for my cutie

We control the machine.

ISTJ masterrace checking in, bow to me untermenschen
jk INTJs are alright as well

same, started with 200 at the top of the summer run and just reached 2k. anyone who loses money in this either just started or is an actual retard

nah I think it's what's due to smart nerds whom otherwise are cast aside by the society of men &women in general.

I put 2k eurobucks into an ICO this year and now the IOUS are worth 75k burgerbucks. I forgot I had them till now.

bump

I started in August with like $400. Stopped like a retard during school. Started again last week and now im at 3.5k. I keep thinking of all the gains I could have made between August and now if I didnt stop.

yea but can you cash out

same invested 2k in eth last year. have the same amount as you right
for shit and giggles last week i started a alt portfolio for fun with 11k it is already bouncing off 22k in value
it’s bonkers

Yes? I change my coins for BTC and then if i don't want trouble with goverment i sell BTC face to face or something :)

I just started a almost a week ago, 500$ on LTC and 500$ on XRP and my portfolio is still 1000$. I don't really are about this money since I've assumed I lost it from start, but I don't know what to do now. I suck at this

t b h if i turned 2k to 140k i would cash out immediately

and put into what, 140k isn't all that much.

Can buy you a shithole apartment maybe.

land is generally a good place to put money

I doubled my money in a month, but at the highest point I nearly quadrupled it. I've made money but still feel like I lost. Put $1700 cash into cryptos total, my portfolio now is around $3000. So on the one hand I can't complain, but it was almost $5000 earlier this week and I fucked it up trying to day trade basically.

They will do anything to keep your mind enslaved to their memes. After this they will be telling you what to invest your money in. You never had any real choices. They tell you what to do and you know it but do nothing to stop it.

You know what benefit it also has? I'm literlly not dumping money into games or other stuff, I can't stand throwing away another 20$ for this or that because in my mind I could have invested them and doubled their worth.

I'm starting to become like my dad, I'm horing money right now meanwhile every normie is throwing it away for meanless bullshit while I'm eating .55$ canned beans and rice to safe more money and invest it.

For the first time in my life I feel like being poor is not an option and I'm gonna make it.

Last month I've only spend 200$+ car gas money and rent and I've invested over 2.5k in other coins and made 1k out of it.

>while I'm eating .55$ canned beans and rice to safe more money and invest it.
But good food is the ultimate investment.

This. Spend a ton each month on Instacarting high quality/gourmet food to my crib, worth every fucking cent.

Tbh I dont care for taste that much. I've started to eat more healthy (which is cheaper btw).

Stuff like beans, rice, broccoli, other veggies and fruits are pretty much what I eat daily. Also lost 80lbs so far.

The justice God's got together and decided to hand millennials the same advantages that the boomers got.
Since the table was so fucking unfair for so long they decided to hand out 50 years of boomers luck to us at once.

god i can't wait till you all you faggots go busto when the bubble bursts

just hope i'm no longer a professional gambler by then and have sold all my shitcoins which i use for depositing and withdrawing from sites

why tho? you dont want your fellow Veeky Forumsards to succeed? are you that small of a women?

You know they will.

*worst girl

now you can buy more anime and be even more of a faggot! yay!!

I had 5k USD worth of BTC and invested 7k USD into ETH at various points when it was under 50. Now I’m sitting on a bit over 100k worth of crypto as of today. This is all in 9-10 months. And I could have had more if I was more on point. Feels surreal

Natsuki is the only sane one though

Guys pls I’m a noob where’s the best place to buy coins? I’m using Coinbase right now but everyone says it’s shit. Thinking about dropping 300 for a LTC

>a women

pajeet detected

fuck this normie "game"

I was of the other mindset a month or less ago. I have like $20k in credit card debt and it pisses me off so much bc now I only want to buy cryptos and gold and silver. But I can’t bc every cent goes to debt. Never again. I’m paying this shit off and only buying assets. I don’t yet feel like I’ll make it, but maybe in 20 years I’ll be able be to retire rich now.

You probably know this already, but you can buy fractions of coins too, don't have to buy "whole" ones.

20 grand? How did you rack that up? We're you jobless for a year or something?

You'll make it, bros.

I invested 10-12k last year and hit a million the other day.

Tezos is never coming out tho.

Just bought a house. Moving expenses, putting in a fence, plus some new furniture. Shit adds up. Also have a big ass tv on installment, some shit from Home Depot and a new mattress. It’s probably more like 15k, but still sucks.

Not overwhelming though my wife and I have combined monthly income of $7k so it should be doable in six months or so to be completely debt free minus a few things on 0% installment.

any tips how to turn 100k to 500k? by Just holding? Im about 60% BTC/ 25 % LTC/ 15 % ETH

If the general bullrun lasts for two years you might be able to reduce your debt and make it if you buy a dip. Two years is a long time in crypto tho. I hope we all /makeit/.

Ah, I can see how that could add up. Maybe try just putting a little into the crypto market now so you don't feel completely like you're missing out, and then go harder when you are debt free. That's what I would do at least, there is growth potential that dwarfs the interest rates of all but the most predatory of credit card interest rates. Just don't put in what you can't afford to lose and all that.

MONIKA

Tbh, I did a lot of ICO investing and holds. Made a few bad trades and a few okay ones, but most gains are from holding.

It's all part of the chan master plan. The election was just the precursor to greater things. We need to have some decent capital, so we'll congregate here for a while.

>anyone who loses money in this either just started or is an actual retard

sounds like you don't know that "cashing out" only means scalping HODLers and newfags

also ask yourself why banksters are 100% fine with being out of the cryptocoin market

sounds like you can waste 2k and forget about it.
clearly you're a 12yo faggot

anyone else really greedy and not satisfied with their 3000% ROI because others have gotten 10,000% ROI?

This

No because that hole never ends
I would only get salty if I lost enough to need to work again or something

This.

awwww

It feels good

> buy land outside developing city
> water a decade or 2
> sell at 100x

Im 20 by the way, it feels surreal to have this kind of money at this age
Feels like i can do anything to be honest

i wish you all Veeky Forums the best

put in 800 last week, another 500 pending deposit.

how do i make 10,000% gains on this?

19 here, feel like I've been given a boost at the perfect time

I don't understand this meme. yes you can cash out dimwits

you started a week ago dipshit this shit takes more than a few days to jump.

I bought 1.5 litecoin at $130 right before the jump and more than doubled my shit. making money aint hard you'll do it