Cool females character's in the warhammer universe

Hi, Veeky Forums, not trying to make jsw thread or anything, but I noticed a lack of female characters in certain factions in the warhammer universe, especially chaos. I'd imagine chaos would have lots of witches and savage female warriors, since they don't abide by the same social standards as the empire, for example.

So, basically, what are some cool female characters from warhammer, I'm mostly interested in fantasy, but 40k. Already know about the sororites and female eldar, what about the more obscure ones.

Pic related: Valkia, Demon Princess of Khorne

I meant to say posting about 40k female characters is fine too.

The Eldar has a lot of female representation, especially with girls like Taldeer. The spooky witches are mostly found in the Dark Eldar, mostly with chaos all the girls end up getting swept into slaanesh because the game is predominantly made by straight guys so girls = sex.

contributing

Miriael Sabathiel is a former Sister-Superior of the Adepta Sororitas' Order of Our Martyred Lady who is the only known Battle-Sister in the history of the Imperium of Man to have willingly turned to the service of Chaos, in this case becoming a Chaos Champion of Slaanesh, the Dark Prince.

As established in the Fantasy Flight RPGs, there's a decent number of female Guard; the Cadians, Catachans, Vostroyans and Mordians all have quite a lot of girls, and several of the Only War Regiments have female Colonels.
There's also female Stormtroopers, I think? Most female Schola graduates go to the Sororitas, though.

>mostly with chaos all the girls end up getting swept into Slaanesh
I'm honestly a little surprised.

Although Miriael Sabathiel has already been mentioned.
It would be impossible to have sex with her, though, since her armor is sealed for good around her body.

Inquisitor Amberly Vail, from the Ciaphas Cain books?

Dunno about Fantasy. Other than Valkia, I guess Morathi is mordibly fascinating in a how-many-times-can-one-person-fuck-up kind of way.

There's a couple "female" Necron Overlords I think.

Every race that has distinctive genders has quite a mix of characters. in terms of 40k, it's only marines that's guys only.

Lucrezzia Belladonna. Ruking Princess of the Tilean City of Pavona. Master Poisener and Sorceress. Found within the Dogs of War WHFB faction. Loosely based on Lucrezia Borgia.

Really wish they'd done a foot version of her as well. Easily the best sorceress model GW's ever done.

Tzarina Katarin the Ice Queen. Ruler of Kislev.

Sylandri Veilwalker. Shadowseer and the most important Harlequin in the setting at the moment.

And orks.

Everything burns at the hand of Chaos, in the end a female body burns the same a male body does.
A lot of Chaos Champion were female once, but when they shed their humanity away, gender is only a bagatelle.
Dechala the Denied One is a female and elven Chaos Champion.

The Maynarkh Dynasty is lead by a nasty lady. She was able to KILL a C'Tan.
I like them, they are like the old Necron. Trying to kill everything in their path.

Living the Femnazi dream. All gender=no gender.

Implying that she doesn't have her snatch exposed below that skirt.

I don't think orks really count as either gender.

That inquisitor from Fall of Cadia.

One of the big religions in fantasy was dedicated to a soldier goddess

Motherfucking Myrmidia.
Goddess of strategy and war, sister of Shallya the goddess of healing.
Hers is the honourable war, the glory and dignity of a soldier who fights with pride and principle.
But who commands her followed to show the mutant, the heretic, and all other enemies of mankind no mercy.

Someone post that one image of Celestine, Greyfax and Cawl where Celestine is T H I C C as fuck.

>character's
Stop that.

>Tzarina Katarin the Ice Queen. Ruler of Kislev.
Well, she is not females

Shadowsun for the Tau, and they only have about 5 characters of any significance. One of Farsight's 8 too. Not the best ratio but it's something.

Metal