Disarming Traps

When someone disarms a trap, does that mean that they've removed the trap's arms, or that the trap is no longer a trap?

If it's the former, then does that mean that someone skilled in setting up traps for, say, a dungeon, could also use their skills to reattach arms and treat the wounded?

If it's the latter, what happens to the trap exactly? Do they cease to look like a girl, or do they actually become a real girl?

Please help me clear up my confusion.

You're a faggot.

You're a faggot.

What? What the actual fuck? Like, I think I'm actually concerned right now.
I'm also confused.

Put a bullet in your skull.

You have fine taste. Also, what?

What does it mean when kobolds are expert trapmakers?

Depends on system.

>When someone disarms a trap, does that mean that they've removed the trap's arms, or that the trap is no longer a trap?
The former.

>If it's the former, then does that mean that someone skilled in setting up traps for, say, a dungeon, could also use their skills to reattach arms and treat the wounded?
Nah, you need a cleric for that.

>If it's the latter, what happens to the trap exactly? Do they cease to look like a girl, or do they actually become a real girl?
The trap goes through puberty.

>What does it mean when kobolds are expert trapmakers?
Kobolds are reptiloid, meaning they both have low gender dimorphism and internal genitals. The untrained eye cannot differentiate between male and female until it's too late.

Please, OP, I already jerked off. Give me a chance to rest.

That being said, disarming the trap would simply remove his clothes, so everyone could clearly see that he's a boy.

I don't know what you're talking about, but here's a thumbs up for Saika.

This seems like the most likely case. Re-arming the trap would mean doing his makeup and putting him in a pretty dress, then gently teasing him to make him embarrassed.

>party tasked with defeating a barbarian warlord who keeps pillaging rural towns
>he has a huge army, and is no pushover himself
>my character has trapmaking skills
>pass some easy rolls, dress up our other male PCs, a wizard and a rogue, as women
>we go to the barbarian camp, I present the party to the warlord as tribute
>he's real excited
>next morning, the warlord comes out of his tent visibly embarrassed, announces to his army that they're packing up to go raiding somewhere else, where they can at least fight "real men"
>he lets the rest of the party go, lest they be a constant reminder
>barbarian army gone
>smile smugly

Shoot yourself in the brain.

>Aw, you're such a sweet little thing. I bet you won't even need blush, I just can't help myself pinching your cheek!
>Ooh, what have you been doing to your hair? It's so soft and smooth! You were looking forward to this, weren't you?
>I know you prefer longer dresses, but it's summer, and you'll be more comfortable in this. Besides, it won't kill you to show off your legs. I bet that fighter you were talking about would like it!
>Don't flinch, I need to check something. I knew it looked smaller. You've been neglecting your squats, haven't you?
>What, you wanted to be a warrior? You can barely lift an axe, and you nearly collapsed when you tried putting on heavy armor. And you're much too cute to hide behind a helmet, anyway.

Disarming and rearming traps would involve taking off/putting on their girly clothes, obviously.

Don't be silly OP, that's obviously a girl.
Right?

Clearly when you disarm a trap, they are no longer a trap. At that point the former trap has a choice; become a girl or become a bara.

There is no in between.

They could become an effeminate crossdresser. Ain't you never seen Fruits Basket?

it means both male and female kobolds are CUTE!

What part of no inbetween don't you get user? Either they become proper girls or they look like early Jojo characters.

What part of Ayame and Ritsu Sohma don't YOU understand?

Ayame a cute

Veeky Forums needs more /b/-tier threads like this. We've gotten to the point where we can't take anything as a joke. I mean, you're on an anime-site on a board full of grown men who talk about board and card games and playing pretend by rolling dice, would it kill you guys to laugh about something stupid just for the sake of having fun? Yeah, it's retarded, so what?

As long as it isn't /d/ material i'm all for it. But this thread topic is /d/ material so it should probably be deleted.

>what is /d/-lite

>doesn't like traps
What are you, gay?

kill yourself, cuck

No. Only gay men and closet lesbians like traps.

Don't forget Tumblr users!

You got me, I'm a closet lesbian, who's also a guy. Women make me so horny, it's disgusting, so I hide my shame by dating feminine boys instead.

Fuck I remember that thread

Hey, liking dick doesn't make me gay.

Doesn't matter if it's feminine. A dick is a dick no matter which way you suck it.
Says the guy who faps to other guys dressed in girl clothing.

as long as its a feminine penis

If you have a dick and you like other people's dicks then you're gay.
If you don't have a dick and you like other people's dicks you're straight.

>Not being able to appreciate someone else's penis.

You deserve every Ring-stain on your table.

but what if i have a masculine vagina?

cuck.

No, Cock!

So if I cut my dick off I'd straight. God it must be awful for you straightfags

by that logic, what does liking elves make me?

it means we post kobolds

There's no such thing as a masculine vagina Unless you count that /b/ story about a dude whose girlfriend's vagina is actually an inverted penis from a sex change.

I hate Nintendo. All I want is to save Zelda as a qt elf girl.

does it really matter what genitals this slut has?

>If you have a dick and you like other people's dicks then you're gay.

No. Do that in a different thread Kobolds deserve better than this.

GENITALS ARE IRRELEVANT

Exactly, Cutebold Traps are of a higher tier of Trap altogether.

They kinda are. Your chances of an STD are a lot higher if you shove your rocket down the wrong hole.

Is it really a trap when the only way you can tell the difference between a male and female kobold is if their cloaca has a ding-a-ling in it or not.

Exactly, that's why you avoid the vag altogether. No telling who she let in there.

Like we said earlier, Kobolds are expert Trapmakers.

Is it possible to report a whole thread except for the OP? I'm pretty sure Traps (the fetish material) are not relevant to Veeky Forums like Traps (the mechanical devices that try to kill anyone that activates it) are.

You quote rule-violating posts, type "collective+report" in the options field, and hit post. It only shows it once on the report queue so don't fret about flooding it.

Mind yourself when doing it, because any post number in the body gets reported and abusing it really ticks them off.

Penises limit the number of holes you can fuck. Vaginas give you 50% more holes. That's like having the option between getting two ice-cream cones or three ice-cream cones. Maybe two ice-cream cones is enough for you but perhaps you just really want ice-cream and will only be satisfied by three. Or maybe you and two other friends all want ice-cream, can't have everyone get an even amount with only two ice-cream cones.

>Disarming Traps
>When someone disarms a trap, does that mean that they've removed the trap's arms, or that the trap is no longer a trap?

>If it's the latter, what happens to the trap exactly? Do they cease to look like a girl, or do they actually become a real girl?

Also Mods appreciate a good joke thread as much as the next guy. Stop taking this so seriously. If it really bugs you that much hide the thread and ignore it. That's really what's wrong with Veeky Forums these days.

You don't know that traps aren't gonna try to kill you if you activate them.

elves are Veeky Forums relevant

3 ice creams will make you fat

Fuck off. You are neither clever nor funny.

Don't forget about hands.

But spitroasting should be limited to one person on each end anyway. Two's company, three's a crowd. Maybe I'm missing something but I have trouble imagining how you could have three people fucking MAP without at least one person involved being in a bizarre and uncomfortable position or requiring the power of levitation.

I don't want to share my ice cream, also my friends think my favorite flavor is weird anyway.

my favorite flavor is trap ass too

But what if your ice cream wants to be shared? What if your ice cream blushes at the thought of being tasted at both scoops? What if your ice cream even thinks of it as a special occasion and gets all dressed up in sprinkles and chocolate syrup and Oreo bits to impress your friend--at least partially on your behalf, to show off what a lovely ice cream you have?

Kill yourself.

I lied. I don't have any friends. Only ice cream.

Stop samefagging. We get the idea. Saying it more won't make people love you.

Nah, OP is having too much fun talking to you guys, especially when you get ass-blasted about a joke thread being put up.

Wait, literal ice cream or allegorical ice cream?

Yes.

So, wait, do you have a trap?

Very cute OP. And congratulations on such a successful thread. I furthermore sincerely compliment the mods for not censoring it.

Anyway, OP, disarming the trap simply means you've gotten past its defenses. The trap can no longer be sprung, and you can basically do whatever you want with it.

>The trap can no longer be sprung
So he's a girl now?

Somebody needs to make a Trap Trap Visual novel.

You're a dungeon delver who discovers the dungeon is full of Traps, who are Traps.

he said he didnt have friends so im guessing its literal

You never know. I think I remember a Veeky Forumsizen with a trap roommate.

kill yourselves, cucks. you don't deserve to waste everyone else's air.

no fa/tg/uy is Veeky Forums

Somebody post the screencap.

i bet this faggot likes sex with a woman in the missionary position

>unironically says "cuck"
>thinks he's superior to anyone in any way

I'm sure there's overlap.

Congratulations everyone! We got user to take us too seriously and Sperg a whole reply stream.

I'll let you in on a little secret. only two of us are gay. The rest of us are doing this because it angers autists like you.

user pls, just accept that trapmaking is a valuable skill.

im not gay, i just like femininity, regardless of the genitals under the skirt

>im not gay
Get a load of this faggot

Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

>Boobs
Disgusting