(1/2)

(1/2)

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nadwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145
twitter.com/brendaneich/status/894747143449083905
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/2)

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

And more...

Edit (additions):

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

basic JUST token

$5 by February 6th.

I'm deep in BAT, but why February 6th?

Coinbase addition. ;)

Right after January 4th is my guess. (Atleast according to my BAT wallet) Is when the UGP will be distributed. All of the Youtubers who suddenly get Crypto pouring in will shill the shit out of BAT.

>$5
Only uneducated retards or shallow shills talk about fiat value.

Tbh, you might be right. I know that February 6th is the deadline for it to be up. (I know an employee at Coinbase.) But it could be anywhere from Jan. 1st until then.

Wrong, talking about BAT in fiat because it will be the next major coin to have fiat pairs on exchanges.

Good luck with waiting half a decade for fiat BAT to be relevant and not 99% locked to fiat BTC.

Right now, Fiat value matters allot. Normies are jumping in based on "hurr durr any good coins for under $1"

This, My one retarded normie friend bought ripple because it was "cheap." I tried to explain to him the concept of Market Cap but he couldn't grasp it.

It ended up going 300% and he still wants to hold because he still thinks it's cheap. Lmao.

lol you cant be this retarded. fiat matters to some degree. you cant always rely on sats cuz the price of btc changes dude ffs think about it.

>not mineable

no thanks

When Normies see a coin for $0.30 on Coinbase and start telling all their friends to buy and that it's the next "bitcoin." I can't imagine the mooning. Also it will be going on coinbase with a market cap of under half a billion. Every other coin on there is $15billion or more. Do the math on those gains.

Lol buy my browser plugin bags

Lol BAT on coinbase? Haha at least make your lies realistic

Here you go retard.

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145

twitter.com/brendaneich/status/894747143449083905

sage
never going back to this shitcoin every again

Unironically is one of the only coins that isn't a shitcoin.

Enjoy buying the 500th version of bitcoin with no utility.

The way BAT can be used to pay for content creators is insane. This will be soon everywhere. This could replace YouTube monetization, Patreon, a lot of shit.

This. BAT is the most likely coin that will be used commonly. Not for trading/speculating/drugs; common use.The whole platform once fully operational could create a passively sustained internet economy.

this.. god i wish they would put doge on there that would be so fucking epic. Doge would be worth like 5 dollars and have a market cap of 30 billion hahahha. meme it guys we gotta take over the world even moreso.