Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What would it take for your character to get married? What would it take for your character to marry a kitsune?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/join/1803693/cj7W9A
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/when-the-sun-falls
docs.google.com/document/d/1A0q5DEoX2fNWVSNVUaheeFOAjtBN0NQoS85s5SbZN-Y/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1NyV2ScbDMk7WHwLQt8z8MVfBQfBsiVa3pykH_tcTGMY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they cute? Do they enjoy flamboyant half-drow who have loose morals? If so, yes.

Anyways, meme builds! How does this sound?

Ask your GM to use the Fractional Base Bonuses system from Unchained! It's nice!

Basically, take 5 (the minimum to qualify) or more levels of Roil Dancer Kineticist (I recommend 7 or 8, as it gets you an expanded element or Infusion Spec 2) then take either 6-7 or 10 levels of Mage Hunter.

The thing is, Roil Dancer uses Constitution as their Initiation Modifier. Mage Hunter grants Magus casting based off your Initiation modifier. It's awesome.

If you do gestalt, you should use the Iron Caster fighter that uses Barroom Brawler/Martial Flexibility in order to get all those nifty spell-like abilities from Item Mastery Feats, based off of CONSTITUTION, in order to become the memeiest con-based build ever!

>What would it take for your character to get married? What would it take for your character to marry a kitsune?
For the GM to not kill off the spouse within several sessions of it happening?

Realistic, however. Beautiful people can have significant problems they are trying to solve, and while trying to tackle them attracting a mate is the least of their worries.

Literallywho? here.
I'm recruiting for my two games.
My first game, simply titled Evil Game, suffered a player-requested party wipe, and we are looking for two new player to join the mix. That game happens at 11PM EST on Wednesdays. The primary deterrent on the first wave of recruitment was the time, but that has changed, so please reconsider. Link provided below.
app.roll20.net/join/1803693/cj7W9A

I am also Berserk GM. Link provided below as well.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/when-the-sun-falls

The link you gave makes players join the game, you need to make a listing unless you want 30 players all at once

Question still stands

That never happens! Never happens!

So I need names and art for a catfolk rogue, suggestions?

Yeah. It's too late for damage control on the first game, so I'll just let everybody join as a 'player.' You still aren't getting a token unless you get accepted.

>What would it take for your character to get married? What would it take for your character to marry a kitsune?
She was. Her wife died because of the DM's political stances on homosexuality doing a 180 after the election ended. She went on a long as fuck quest to get her back and I got kicked out of the game.

She was married to a woman that was a witchwolf while she herself was just a human.

Never having a married PC again.

Atcham?

>anyone marrying Gisae
>ever

Not even if she wanted.

>What would it take for your character to get married?
An acceptable candidate.
>What would it take for your character to marry a kitsune?
A lot of convincing.

You can do it fine in RotRL, Carrion Crown could likely be started at literally any book. I haven't played the others.

I remember that story! You shouldn't let that tragedy keep you from giving your characters a husbando or waifu!

Are any of the published adventure paths good for dropping players in at book 2? Like, if they're already 4-5th level?

I need a better DM, I think.

Too many DMs just love to kill off a PCs loved ones and friends and whatnot for "epic twists".

Why can't my character's partner just be someone in the background that they can go back to between adventures?

Talk to your DM. A customized/metamagic'd spellscribed suit of armor, perhaps?

See

Nice, Carrion Crown was one of the ones I was looking at to run.

Hey, thanks!

Even better is when your lover is actually a powerful being themselves and have importance to the plot.

Sounds made up and vaguely copied from Death Note

Because most DMs have no clue about narrative structure, and don't understand that a story needs points of calm in order to contrast the highs in action. They feel that if at any time the story is not running like a wolverine on speed then they've failed at their job. They also have an idea of 'acceptable losses,' that is characters that can be non-controversially killed off for an easy shock, but their idea of what is acceptable does not match the players'.

What are the dynamics about Possession and summoned monsters? Does it work? What happens when the summon ends?

Also do any of you have rivals in your game? Are they in your party?

Yes. It has. We don't want to admit that it does, but it does.

I make a character who has a wife? Dead.

I make a character that meets an NPC that she (or she) is willing to settle down with once the adventure is over? Dead.

I relent and bite the bone that is the waifu bait? Dead.

Not in game rivals no

That is a dangerous amount of meat

>to get married
Someone who loves him, that he loves back, and can either handle the fact that he's going to be out adventuring, or ideally fight at his side.

>to marry a kitsune
By and large, they're not really his type. She'd have to be pretty badass and not at all like the usual "mysterious trickster anime uguu" bullshit most of that race end up pidgeonholed into.

This probably would have happened to me, but it was an arranged marriage and I think he believed it was causing me more pain to go along with it.

Joke's on him--not only did I privately get really turned on by the idea of my character having a mature wife who only came up to his middle-chest, I got to make the player who'd orchestrated the union cringe for months by pointing out those implications.

And in the end, she turned out to be a combat monster who carried the party through a major battle.

Describe her more! She sounds like a pocket rocket, a real hell-kitten!

Was she a dorf? Did she have a beard?

We need more of this.

Onryou has a dangerous amount of boob going on, though couldn't someone like Seht or Aranha hide under her voluminous chest?

That's kind of funny.

>Onryou boobhatting Seht and Aranha, each with one.

I need a source, that picture is so fucking cute holy SHIT.

>Lost sight of the original plot months ago
>Campaign has basically just become a Michael Bay movie with the party blowing shit up all the time
>Sick of it and want to start over
>They don't seem to want to stop
I wish I wasn't a spineless bitch.

PlagueofGripes, user. Seems he has a thing for yordles. Among many, many other things.

Just quit.

I'm the DM, though, and I don't want to just up and quit just yet.

If they want to keep going, make them earn it. Start throwing harder shit at them.

To split attention is to do an injustice to boobhattery. Lacks the proper envelopment.

Also, Beth needs someone. Helen, perhaps

I should've known that yokel was the one drawing yordles!

>Tfw I love to princess carry party members but opportunities are so rare.

That's the problem though, it feels like all the stuff I've thrown at them has been kinda disjointed.

Like right now, 5 of the 7 PCs are in prison because one of them blew up a district of a city, and the other 2 are going to try and break them out, and I think I've just fallen into the DM trap of CONSTANT ACTION.

Elf, actually. That was the weird part.

She seemed kind of like your typical "Ufufufu~" sort of haughty noble, part of an antagonist faction the GM had based off Tsarist Russia. I thought the GM was going to pull some kind of Cersei Lannister bullshit and backstab us, but turns out the only underhanded shit she did (secretly grabbing hold of an angel's soul) was to give us more power as a nation.

Still in the process of getting her to show off her arms more, trying to coax her into being less demure and flaunting her power. The GM really should have known by now that my magical realm is power.

>Rivals in boob
>Each seeking to outdo the other
>Onryou with her cooking
>Beth with her magic

Oh lawdy.

What other RotJR characters are able to pull off a boobhatting?

i dont know the specifics, but that actually sounds really awesome as a player. Course I tend to have the most fun when the group winds up being a party of asshats that the world hates, like 8-bit theater.

Possibly Saboten?

So, let me explain how it happened.

>Party is invited to stay with a noble as they investigate the cartels that control the city
>They learn of one gang that attempted to kill the noble that invited them to stay with him after they saved his life
>They track the gang to the warehouse they have taken over
>As they're clearing it out, they find a bunch of kidnapped children
>The Forgeborn Dwarf Incanter blows them up
>They are revealed to have been some kind of trap, turning into goo
>They explore further, find the Dwarf that drives their caravan
>He's in a full DARK KNIGHT RISES scene, chained to a chair surrounded by bombs
>The Incanter realizes he is standing on the pressure plate
>Sorcerer detects that any magic used in that room will also set the traps off
>Incanter stays stationary while the party clear the place out and kill the gang leader
>Sorcerer finds a trap door, finds the real enslaved children
>Once the party get all the kids out, the Incanter uses a Warp Burst that sets off the trap right as he grabs the Dwarf
>Warehouse explodes and the party flees to their temporary estate
>They wake up to the city guards arresting all of them, turns out the explosion spread and took out the whole warehouse district
>Sorcerer and Warder manage to get out of it by revealing they work for the crown
>They go meet with their contact in the royal network
>He tells them he orchestrated their arrest by leaking information so he can then have these two stage a prison break to weaken the cartels
>The other 5 have been located to an underground prison and are kept in very small, lightless cells

And that's where we are now.

>someone saved the crappy shoop you made
Thanks user, have another of my crappy MSPaint and Powerpoint shoops

>As they're clearing it out, they find a bunch of kidnapped children
>The Forgeborn Dwarf Incanter blows them up

Please tell me he had no idea it was a trap. I picture there is no interrupt between these two actions, he found kids and he blew them up. Otherwise, it sounds like the city is a hole and the party should blow the rest of it up.

Shit, i lost a list that specified when everything released in chronological order, any one got somethinglike that?

He didn't know at all.

I told them before that if they want to say OOC shit, DON'T do /me before it.

He did /me "blows up the children" and everyone FREAKED the fuck out and I really didn't want to deal with PvP that night so OH IT WAS A TRAP.

I probably shouldn't have.

Wh-Why are her wrists cut?

To take away the pain of being a kitsune.

They're thin bracelets, user...

Those are the Red Strings of Fate, not cuts.

>I probably shouldn't have.
You're right, you should've let the dice fall, and had that fuckstick deal with the consequences of having both the party and whoever try to sodomize him for blowing children up

I should have.

I was just wary because I had killed his previous character with an Ogre only like, 5 sessions previous to that one.

Live and learn, I guess.

I was about to say "I wish he kept rolling with it and blew up the second group of kids they found." but realized he couldn't because he was probably the one stuck on the pressure plate.

Not possible. He's already engaged to the love of his life.

Not a witchhunt, merely friendly memery.

How would you rate DHB's characters out of 10, which do you think is the best? The worst? We have:
>NTRDwarf
>NToRacle
>Old Spy
>Punch Fattery
>Gun Monkey
>Moon Hopper

Which has the most meme potential? Who are the best written? Punch Fatty top tier in my opinion, NToRacle bottom tier.

Onryou's produces a manual on exercises and massage techniques that increase bust size. It becomes a best-selling book. The average bust size of the inner sea increases by 3-5 cup sizes.

>Manual of Bountiful Exercise, +1-5

No, why, stop. I like DFC. Don't ruin this for me. I have /pfg/'s obsession with cow tits.

TOUCH THE COW

DO IT NOW

It becomes a rare treasure then. Valuable.

But what happens if a man reads it?
No effect?
Or do they go through a different kind of size increase?

Well, I'm back home, though I still feel a tad grumpy.

So, does anyone want the link to the deer race again? Or should I try to repost my Unchained Armorist to see if anyone is still interested in that?

post yfw you die to phantasmal killer

There is no cow level.

Well it's not necessarily magical. He'd just learn how to do those massages and make his waifu more bountiful.

Every level is the cow level.

Unless they use the technique on themselves, nothing. If they do yes.

>Different chapters, with each devoted to a different body part.

>Aranha has a signed, first edition copy.

Id imagine that that the Manual of Mass is a collection of occult rituals about all things involving improving one's figure and physique.

Like the Burgeoning Barbecue, and Mammary Massage Motion

If you're going to post something, post something. Don't be a beta faggot by trying to get people to tell you to post something.

Is THAT why she's been molting so much lately?

Summoned monster possession ends when the spell summoning them ends

>Burgeoning Barbecue

Agree. I wish I had DFC, maybe my spine would be in better shape.

That's actually a thing I made that's basically a permanent enlarge person, that ignores racial restrictions. Requires at least a pound of Dragon meat.

Why even bother posting that pic? It's tiny.

I think it didn't upload right?

Gotta exercise it more, user.

That also will make you fat if you screw it up right? I remember being locked a a heavy load, and movement speed halved if you failed or if you had it more than once.

Alright, fine, I'll post both.

Deer People race, with numerous options for other similar creatures, version 1.2 with massive changes.
>docs.google.com/document/d/1A0q5DEoX2fNWVSNVUaheeFOAjtBN0NQoS85s5SbZN-Y/edit?usp=sharing

Unchained Armorist, still in testing here.
>docs.google.com/document/d/1NyV2ScbDMk7WHwLQt8z8MVfBQfBsiVa3pykH_tcTGMY/edit?usp=sharing

Look at it, or don't doesn't really matter. Feel free to add critique, or don't. whatever

We love you!

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah thats correct. Granted you don't have to eat the meal if you mess it up.

>still written like a biology paper

For you

I'm sorry you never finished high school science class, and don't know what a fucking ungulate is or how feet work