Apologize

apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

sproutingcalculator.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it’s forming a beanflag. thinking of sprouting with my beans.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

hehe whoops pasted in the wrong spot

This shit is hilarious. At first it was all fun for giggles now its making serious marketcap. Shows utter state of crypto in general. God i love bitbean beanman to the moon hahahha bean holders you are the greatest treasure of them all

I still have memes of this coin from when half the threads were about it. Not holding any right now though.

good times

My fucking dog died yesterday now fucking xvg and bitbean moon when I had $600 in them now I have $60 :(

Bitbean is THE BEST POS COIN TO DATE AND VERY USER FRIENDLY . IT'S A HIDDEN GEM. DO YOUR RESEARCH

yes its a meme coin with a silly mascot haha
but lets take a realistic look for a sec

>proof of stake
>fully decentralized
>extremely fast (and cheap) transactions thanks to big block size
>new wallet soon
>rebranding soon (for legal reasons because the dev realized theres already a company called bitbean lol)
>traded on a real exchange outside of china
>best memes, the doge of a new era

>cheap
not true, the spread will kill you on any meaningful sized transactions

i meant it is cheap to send beans on the network

assuming you'd want to move funds from one exchange to another, that is

I was never able to sprout, also there is no evidence 'nokat' ever left. The PoS atm was all vaporware. I printed out bean keychains too :( beware guys.

all bean holders should be moving their beans off the exchange and to a private wallet so they can sprout...

hey i remember you. classic FUD about the ATM, who cares its 2017 nobody is trying to spend their beans at the grocery store. one day maybe.

this will unironically kill BTC

great, some basement loser dropping bitcoins onto this shitcoin. Wonderful news.

Dude they fucking said they had it at porcfest and they made a shitty video and took it down cause they just used a btc cash register!

It's not just about spending. The first crypto that gets a shitty atm to buy coins at convenience stores will explode.

They lied. The coin was made by this guy nokat and he tried sabotaging the coin to steal money, then the other 'devs' found the malicious code. Founders created this manufactured story so they could accumulate and stake while other people couldn't

> (You)
>I was never able to sprout, also there is no evidence 'nokat' ever left. The PoS atm was all vaporware. I printed out bean keychains too :( beware guys.

You have to let your bean mature for a few days before it sprouts fool

it takes 6 hours of beans sitting in the wallet for them to mature

after that it depends on how many you are staking bean
sproutingcalculator.com/

a handy calculator

hehe fuck ignore that last "bean"
i meant to delete that