Help me be /That Guy/

So my brother is looking to run a D&D campaign and he's roped me into this.
I'm not a big fan of fantasy preferring sci-fi and similar settings over magic and shit.

If I'm going to play, I want to play the most broken piece of ass there is to play.
We're using the 3.5 edition (For some reason) so I'm up for taking suggestions.
I've never played D&D before, only Rouge Trader and Only war.

you can either play a broken piece of ass or roleplay a broken piece of ass. I can help with the latter more than the former

Roleplaying is a piece of piss.
I just wanna know how I should spec to fuck shit up.

Have you tried not being a passive-aggressive faggot?

Or just google 'broken dumb shit 3.5'.

Also it's Rogue Trader.

OP, have you tried not being a faggot?

It's not a stat thing but just keep asking details, I'm talking what grain is the wood of the chairs.

>We're using the 3.5 edition (For some reason) so I'm up for taking suggestions.

If there's any martial character in the group, play a Druid. You've basically made them redundant.

If not, play a Wizard. You've basically just won the game already.

And then consider jumping off a bridge for being a colossal faggot.

CoDzilla or just wizard it up.
3.5 is broken enough that any full caster ends up being Gods at higher levels.

Hell, you can more or less make a demi-plane of genital eating bacteria and teleport people into it or just open a portal in a town if you get above lvl 15 as a wizard.

But as previously stated, maybe you shouldn't be such a cunt and be a bit more openminded.

I am beyond rustled

Play an artificer or quit being a bitch

How about you just not play and tell the dude that you just don't like the fantasy genre? You know, like a mature adult.

Sorry, Guess I should have been clearer.
I'm an asshole in everything I do, regardless of if I want to do them or not.
I enjoy breaking systems and campaigns that people have thought very hard about.
>I'm an edgy fuck

You know there's a 1d4chan article dedicated to people like you?
(So much bait though, like why)

I know of Pun-Pun and Commune with City nuke.
Look it up, faggot.

Have you tried not being an asshole?

>sibling shows interest in similar hobby and out of brotherly love invites you. Wanting to share this hobby with you and have a great relationship with his family.

Have you even TRIED not being a faggot?

I did. It was boring.

Fuck him. Don't get me wrong I love my brother, but I don't owe him shit and he owes me nothing.
He knew when he invited me I'd be an asshole, I mean, fuck, he's an asshole.

this is some next tier shit

If you want to be a weaopon's grade faggot don't make a character. Make it on the first day the game is supposed to be played, and make it a caster. Make it a cleric as any retard can break that shit, and waste everyone's time picking spells.

Use divinitation out the ass if you want to ruin plot lines, encounters, etc... Google a list of OP spells. Buy OP shit like prayer beads.

But here's the trick to being a colossal faggot, say that you'll show next week, but blow your brother off or show up 2-3 hours late and drunk after wasting a ton of time building your character on the first day.

There you go OP, a recipe for being a faggot

How's middle school?

No, really, that's what you sound like right now.

Things'll get better in High School, trust me.

projecting

Autism or bait?