Guys, are we in a bubble?

Guys, are we in a bubble?

Yes, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride

No because the price keeps going up so it can't be a bubble

Yes, but YOLO, enjoy while it is still going up

Nope, there's just a lot of cash flowing in.

But as projects are maturing, some will take over and some will become obsolete.
Things like neo, omg, xvg, xmr will be gone soon enough. Things with real life use cases like xrp, flo, sys, that will actually be used by normies will go up much much more.

Of course. As long as you profit take on the way up and set conservative stop loss orders you'll be fine.

Umm no, my portfolio will keep going up 25%/day until I'm a billionaire

Also ahahah wtf OMG is the most normie coin that you listed, it's like Apple Pay where you can spend Ethereum for a Big Mac or Starbucks Points at the grocery store and the teller would never know because it's all instant from your app. Are you shitting me?

>xmr
>gone

Nice try, pajeet.

It's a matter of how you define bubble. I see this in similar respect to the dot com "bubble", in that it'll deflate sharply at some point and smaller currencies at the time may die, but long term (several years) blockchain will keep going and eventually eclipse the high prior to the "burst".

We’re in a fiat bubble and it’s deflating rapidly

>Nope, there's just a lot of cash flowing in.

... that's what generates a bubble. idiots FOMOing in and inflating the price of something well beyond its mean growth rate.

Yes, this is obviously a bubble. Half the people telling you "no, it'll go up to infinity!" are selling you shit so they can dump at the top. the other half are mouth breathing deluded idiots who just got into BTC this year and want to believe they're on a ride that can't go down.

You're welcome to bet against the bubble, but you'll learn soon just how wrong you are.

No, it's a global game of musical chairs to decide who will be in the leisure class and who will be in the slave class in the new world. Did you think the paper fiat money would last forever?

This is correct, but I don't understand how the satoshi maximalists could want to keep hodling BTC past the correction... they bitch at altcoiners who hold bags instead of flipping for more BTC, so why wouldn't they aim to get ahead of the dump themselves so they can acquire more BTC at the bottom?

BTC holders... explain yourselves. Why would you want to hold bags when you could get more satoshi from flipping at the top?

I'm not wrong. Im telling many coins are in a bubble but not all. The ones with real life usecases are way undervalued while all the shitcoins like xvg, link, omg, neo, bch, xmr etc are way overvalued.

The coins that will find adoption in real life will become much bigger than they are now. Things like xrp, xlm, sys, flo.

And I'm talking about BTC specifically. BTC is in a bubble. Its a shitcoin that is only the price it is from FOMO. Its been a year long PnD, and we're heading toward the dump.

Yes other coins are varying degrees of bubble/undervalued. But given all prices are relative BTC, and BTC is in a bubble, the whole space is going to take a hit soon once that begins to burst.

Lol at listing omg and xmr as something that will be gone soon. They are like two of few coins that have any merit

Everyone knows its a bubble, but doesn't care. Reality is going to hit hard and it's going to hurt.

As a holder of coins from both of your illogical groupings, I'm still comfortable saying that if you swapped the ones you think would get mass normie adoption and those that'd die off, you'd be closer to correct, Jesus fucking Christ.

Except for those of us who only invested what we knew we could afford to lose

We all know it's a bubble but we're greedy motherfuckers that want to exit at the peak, with the high risk of lose everything.

Nope no normie ever gives a crap about ICO platforms or one of the many privacy coins. Don't even get me started on the shit called link.

Get your money in real life usecases that are better than what we have now.

XRP, XLM, SYS, FLO. These will skyrocket.

Your shitcoins are in an enormous bubble and many will no longer be around in a few years.

youre gonna be disappointed in the future. you picked wrong

I very much disagree. If you believe normies are interested in privacy coins then lol.

It's all about what goes mainstream. Fiat will always remain. Most privacycoins will cease to exist.

Get yourself on the safe side, get into projects that will actually be USED and have an impact on society.

people will buy drugs on the darknet and use them for irl drug tranasctions a huge business long after bitcoin crashes
omg is literally the only alt besides eth and litecoin that i’ve heard multiple normies talk about in person
i dont need to be on the safe side i’ve made and took enough profit to live comfortably
i could honestly give two shits about any of them but i hope you take your blinders off because it seems like you just hope everything you have invested in stays around

Syscoin decentralized marketplace will be where the darknetmarkets will reside. Why wont they use syscoin? Fastest transaction speed and anonymous?

Why not zcash, pivx, vertcoin, monero, navcoin, xmr or one of the many other privacycoins?

I'm not shilling because I already made it, just telling you what I think the future holds. Most privacycoins will not make it.

Good luck with your shitcoins.