CYOA General

Last Thread Info on Creation and Collections
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Do you have the balls to make a cyoa? If so who's are they?

Your daily reminder that a tiny angry fairy is going to be the final boss of Fallen Gensokyo and the perpetrator of the grand incident.

Reluctant Succubus.

>no way to restore your princess memories

Oh well. Romantic Knight, River of Time, and Preparedness it is!

Isn't that the guy who rips the wings off fairies and then kills them horribly?

>Ethemea
>She is a good adult

>Youth is upgraded to be sharble

I don't think so. I've never seen he do that and his art is mostly happy and heartwarming. I love his stuff.

Reminder that the best build is
>Stalkers

>Body Change * 2
>Hate
>Skill (Domination)
Curse your yanderes to be subs, and enslave the planet.

Upon investigating, it doesn't seem to be On's work.

Right, I never posted the typo fix. Here.

Wait, what are you talking abou-

>ELIMINATING
Hee hee hee.

>Love devourer
>Youth
>Super

From what I've gathered from the description, consumed love permanently empowers me. Thus, I shall make it my life's goal to travel the world, consuming all the love in existence.

After all, who needs love when you have power?

>Luck you

This isn't intentional, right?

They should have made quests for this CYOA and one of them should be "escape from this world" and it plays out like some Twilight Zone episode

When will the creator of this update the friends?

Man that scene was amazing in paranoia agent. The music especially.

I made two builds for this, a selfish one for myself and an altruistic one for the world.

Selfish:
Yummy
Cleaning agent
Romantic
Cohesive minor
Partitionable
Healthy

Submissive
Drained
Perpetual Flavor

Altruistic:
Yummy
Cleaning agent
Romantic
Primordial
Aqueous
Cohesive Minor
Healthy

Submissive
Drained
Sleepy
Perpetual Flavor
Impaired Manipulation

Either way, for companions I'd pick
Gamer Slime
Lewd Slime
Maid Slime
Aqua Slime

Innocent girl
Magical girl
Cuteness
Status Quo
Glasses of arousal, Belt of no-fat
An itch
Supernatural
Insecure 'sis'
Onee-chan
Friendly Competition

10+ Years
Family Friend
First Name
Friendly, Lustful
Autistic, Clingy, Pure, Genius, Childish, Kind
Sleeping, Handholding, Hugging
Mall Center, The Theaters, Indoors
Shorter, Flat, Cute, Narrow, Scrawny, Pale, Unorthodox
To Be With You
Friend, Friend
Foreign, Dropped
Striped, Glasses, Good Smile, Elf

I have no idea what all the arguing was in the last thread. From what I could gather some guy was salty that his Touhou waifu was going to get shanked or some shit, right?

pssst now make us more new ones. Thanks hun we love you

Anyone got the one where you end up in an angels (i think) presence, he is with a succubus and gives you choices before you leave, some being magic, turn succubus and angel blood.
the CYOA was neatly designed and looked good.

Highlander polled a month or so back about some cyoa's to make, Touhou reached the front almost immediately. Thing is it isn't a 'vanilla' touhou cyoa and some people immediately dismissed it's name an the inclusion of '/souls'. SDA and the Salt lords got into an argument, in spite of the fact we haven't even seen the cyoa yet.

No doubt there will be salt when the cyoa itself drops, as some girls will still be girls and some will be horrible tentacle monsters.

what exactly is a touhou?

More like she's trying to turn it into a Souls game, with the themes and limitations of such vs. youkai way out of its league.

Boy

Muscular (5/50)

Gentle Puberty (6/50)
Quick Learner (9/50)
Unassuming (11/50)
Bubble Butt (13/50)
Impressive (15/50)
Public Speaking (17/50)
Creativity (20/50)
Allure (23/50)
Safeguard (24/50)

Suburban (24/50) (2/5)
Big House (28/50) (5/5)

Outdoor Pool (28/50) (freebie)
Home Gym (29/50)

Artistic (30/50)

Happily Married (32/50) (5/5)

Dad - Sporty / Handyman / Wise / Ambitious / Loving (freebie) (36/50)
Mom - Housewife (freebie) / Loving / Wise / Supportive / Protective (43/50)

Blood Related (44/50)
Big Allowance (47/50)

Amy (freebie)
Clarice (50/50)

This time around instead of being the slouching nerd with garbage social skills, I'll be the artsy jock with a magnum dong. It'll be easy to be an amazing older brother, because I too love playing board/card games. By the time Amy's old enough to play some hard core board games, I'll probably be in college which sucks but it'll definitely make me want to stay close to home, perhaps the local state college (I would assume it must be nearby since I clearly live in a reasonably sized city [do podunk towns have suburbs with amenities like the ones in the description?]) since I'd want to be home for family game night at the very least.

I also chose Clarice, as I feel kind of indebted to her for this opportunity and I was getting the impression that she kind of wanted to be part of a family for a while.... Of course this means I also took Blood Related. I don't need that kind of incestuous energy potentially corrupting my innocent baby sister.

She should just drop it.

Girls, mostly.

>horrible tentacle monsters
>Horrible
For you, maybe
Some silly bullet hell game with 10 billion old lolis that have nigh omnipotent abilities.
Reading their profiles makes me cringe and reminds me of those donut steel OCs.
The hentai is good, though.

She should be able to do whatever the fuck she wants without you guys bitching about it because "muh god tier waifus".

If a person is able to absorb the soul of a Youkai, then it stands to reason that they would gain their level of power, and thus would eventually be able to challenge stronger youkai and absorb even more souls, becoming even more powerful.
Similar to how level and power progression in soulsgames work, you start of with the small fry and work your way up.

Anons you haven't even seen it yet.

It's an Awoo I think.

There's also a honking girl

It's one of the more popular bullet hell shooters. The music's great, at least.

Really this is a situation where HL is never gonna please anyone. Even if it was the best CYOA ever made.

For what reason, other than your apparent distaste for it?

Isn't that the case with pretty much anything and everything?
No matter how good something is someone will always find something to bitch about.

I know, maybe its the /jp/-tier autism but we haven't even gotten anything besides the name and people are already complaining.

Am I gonna have to be a girl in the Touhou CYOA? I don't wanna be a girl

An insult or offense aimed at a person's waifu is an attack on their very soul.

Because people know what to expect from a Souls game. It's like hearing that the chef is going to put sauerkraut on your pizza. You already know that'll suck.

Boys exist in Touhou, Zun just doesn't include them in the games for the most part.

As far as I can tell men with any kind of relevance don't exist in Tofu.
If I didn't know any better I'd say this was some kind of feminist wet dream.

Where's my Cyoa Hibiki

First. How dare you, sauerkraut is amazing on sausage and on pizza.

Second. This isn't ingredients, we don't know the ingredients yet. This is more like 'I'm making a 'German' pizza.' You're still getting a pizza, but you don't know if there's just going to be German sausage and beer sauce or if you're gonna get the sauerkraut. If we saw the pizza yes you'd be fully able to complain, but we just don't know at this point.

/jp/ autism logic at its finest.

I don't know how HL could survive there if it means dealing with a board full of otaku degenerates like you.

there is a village of humans in the setting. Most of the doujins that have hetero sex will feature a guy from said village

Well she did get her apartment invaded once and her old computer stolen. Doesn't sound like she's doing so well in life sometimes.

>SDA thinks he can call other people autists.

I happen to be an expert at this subject.

He would know best after all, wouldn't he? Takes one to know one and all that jazz

desu I get the vibe part of the reason you're so vociferously for this is because you're a huge Souls autist.

That was the joke, you silly baka user-kun.

Sure. But the 2hufag tears are such a delicious bonus.

>Something in the Dark!
What's it here for? Our flesh? Our blood? Our very souls?

>Modern Suburban Tokyo
I see. Put me here, why don't you.

>Size (18), Athleticism (15), Beauty (11), Color (10)
What have I become?

>Elegant Silver Teacup (8)
Precisely what have you made of me?

>Wealthy (5)
Such opulence! Is this truly mine? Ohohohoho! No, wait. There was something I needed to remember - what was it!

>Tanaka (4), Yuyu (3), Yoriko (2), Naoko (1), Fumie (0)
I'm sure it's nothing. Come along, girls, we have a mystery to solve!

I really don't get this general sometimes.
Skeleton gangrape and being The Devils roommate is a-ok but mention somehow mixing Souls and Touhou in any way and the bickering won't stop.

You're all weirdos.

Soon you'll see. Soon you'll give in to the madness, like all the rest! Once it's got its hooks in you, there's no escape!

How could they take Abyssal magic/dark sorceries out of Dark Souls 3? I loved that

>Skeleton Gangrape
>Humerous OC setting
>Souls/Touhou
>Fucking up a CYOA someone wanted by crossing it with themes that don't make sense

>How could they take Abyssal magic/dark sorceries out of Dark Souls 3? I loved that
There's still there, just less of them

It's worse because we don't have anything besides a fucking title.

Like, with MH you can look at it and get it. Here we're beating each other over a WIP we don't even have yet.

Case in point, he hasn't seen the cyoa, he doesn't know what it is like. Yet he is compelled. By a single word.

>People don't know what Souls and Touhou are like

There are dark sorceries, they just mostly suck ass.
Is it really so important to this someone that this particular game of make-believe might not turn out the way he hoped?

Also, if you are that someone, what exactly would you like to see in a Toehoe CYOA?

I'm gonna be the best Touhou

Like Cirno

Never underestimate the determination and persistence of an autist. They will go to great lengths to defend that which they hold sacred and attack those that offend them.
Even if it is something as inconsequential as a that WIP CYOA

Isn't Touhou incredibly dark once you actually think about how the setting holds itself together? Like almost always sitting on the edge of an apocalypse kind of dark?
I'm sure just exploring what would happen if things didn't work out would make it souls like on its own.

This is all just speculation so I guess wait and see what'll happen.

What said. You'll come for the CYOAs and stay for the great entertainment that arises from the retarded arguments that spawn on this thread. Most of the internet likes to argue politics or video games or who best girl is It's Rem. /cyoag/ likes to argue about whether rape is okay during The Culling and if you can get a futa pregnant or not.

It should be it's own category not divided between the other three

Or at least have a universal catalyst, it's fucking mental having to switch between them in the middle of a fight

That's fanon mainly.

Seriously, you underestimate the fervor of these autists. They are so self-absorbed in their deranged fantasies, even when the whole world is telling them to stop being retarded.

I just wonder what talking to them in real life is like. I've heard stories of real life splerges but have never really had the pleasure of witnessing such an episode.

You just described yourself perfectly, amazing.

Man canonically one of the 'girls' is just a fucking umbrella, the US fought a war with rabbits on the moon and the entire world is actually on some ginger's hat. This setting is all over the place.

Inb4 Remie is an unnamed sub-boss and Sayuka gets moved up to THE WORLD. HL is a Jojo dyke so I know it to be true.

It could be considered dark, but not apocalypse bad. It's more like "Gensokyo has to get enough people to feed it's youkai population from SOMEWHERE"

I'm self absorbed but at least I'm a functioning person of society.

I like how you have nothing but wheezing, seething hatred for me, user. Like I moved something in you that caused a terrible chemical imbalance in your head which blinds you with red for each time you see my shitty name tacked onto a post.

It completes me.

>I'm a functioning person of society.
I really doubt that, SDA.

>I like how you have nothing but wheezing, seething hatred for me, user.
But I don't. Your total lack of selfawareness just makes you a hilarious and easy target. That you think I out and out hate you just because I'm picking at you a little bit makes you sound really insecure. Which is double hilarious considering it's what you do to everyone else.

Post a CYOA man just one more I can quit after the next one

>implying you can ever really leave

Welcome to Hotel /cyoag/, which room will you be having?

>Psh, I'm totally not autistic like SDA!
>Here's a really big (you)!
Thanks, user.

Go to bed, you fucking nerd.

In my opinion, Highlander hasn't majorly fucked up yet, so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and see what she has in mind here.