Even plebbit realizes you cant cash out

Pic related, even plebbit realizes its all a meme and you can't cash out of this

stop taking screenshots of your posts and posting them here for reassurance

I'm out of bitfinex. They got shady.

Like really, are you all just complete retards or is this just a burger thing?

I can easily cash out in germany, never had any problems to sell huge amounts of BTC (Except Tax-wise)

>convert everything to ltc
>send to coinbase
>sell ltc
???

L O C A L B I T C O I N S

Just try it, it lags forever or bank refuses.

It’s currently only a burger thing.
Bitfinex cut us off and Coinbase is pretty much unusable when it comes to BTC
Haven’t tried ETH or anything yet cause I’m too busy trading

transfer you btc back to coinbase to cash out.

BFX is a bullshit exchange but for some reason people still believe the USDT scam.

I send my BTC to coinbase and then to my account. have done so a few times.

No, I mean this is what I just did. My money is in my bank account. As if I am holding through this bubble.

I cashed out parts of my coins like 5 times already.

have fun getting raped and murdered by a crazy BTC maximalist.

>believing random posts on the internet instead of doing research
Normies don't actually do this, right?

It is a problem here in burger land...sure you can sell locally and such, but cashing out is a problem that will definitely scare normies. Basically all we have is Coinbase and that could be a nightmare...they could easily be the next Mt Gox.

I just buy silver or gold from an exchange that takes crypto and hold on to that until I'm ready to sell.

Monaco seems okay as well.

what area of the world are you at, how did you do it, time involved,etc...details please to let others know the process can be smooth

Wow that'd be nice. I'm literally trapped in this trying to figure out what coin will crash the least.

Which bank gives issue when you try to cash out? USAA hasn't given me any issues when I withdraw from Coinbase. I've cashed out $75k over the course of 2017.

Funny that localbitcoins is blocked in germany lul

Does anyone know how the Bitcoin machines work? Some nearby shop just got one the other month. Do I just need to put in a send address, and it spits out fiat?

I've cashed out on Coinbase multiple times with zero problems.

I’ve never had any issues. Have always cashed out throgh kraken.

fees are massive tho

>Coinbase and that could be a nightmare...they could easily be the next Mt Gox.
Are you confusing coinbase with finex or just retarded?

This is a disinfo meme from the psyops department trying to keep the floodgates into crypto closed. I've cashed out 4 different ways, not counting just buying things I need off Newegg. Coinbase to bank, Coinbase to PayPal, Localbitcoins.com, and virwox or some shit (can't remember that last one because it sucked)

Has anyone tried gemini for a larger cash out? (since coinbase has weekly/monthly withdrawal limits). It says on geminis site that their wire transfer has no limit, but it's not clear. If I wanted to cash out >500k in America, does geminis wire transfer cover that?

This. Money was in my bank account 2 days later each time.

>muh bubble
>bubble
>omfg bubble
>lol it's a bubble
LITERALLY FUCKING KYS I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THAT FUCKING WORD

ALL I EVER FUCKING HEAR IS OMG BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBLLLEE FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT AND FUCK THE MEDIA.

Hope you have your pink wojaks ready.

Just do OTC in localbitcoins or if there is any verified legit telegram groups for trading bitcoins, get in it to sell for fiat.

>muh cant cash out
>where is the btc bank that will exchange my btc for fiat?
>WTF I CANT CHANGE THESE IN MY OWN BANK WTF I CANT CASH OUT

Im pretty sure this is the root of "cant cash out meme". Fucking retards dont understand that bitcoin is decentralized and that nobody is obliged to exchange with you, although there are dozens of reliable platforms that do buy and sell btc.

fucking kys op

Been consistently cashing out $100k every month since February. Been sitting on a fairly large stockpile since 2014. Who the fuck are all these idiots unable to cash out?

Never used Bitfinex though.

Why do you care? Let the normies be fudded - We know it better

I've been cashing or just fine. Shut the fuck up with your meme bullshit. You're scaring the normies.

Don't worry, boomers... You can cash out whenever you'd like. But I'd suggest you HODL

>Basically all we have is Coinbase

gemini

they'll send the money but it'll get caught up in AML bullshit for sure

i hope you're paying taxes

You burger?

I was thinking what I was going to do to cash out but if this is legit then I'm going through LTC

Have you ever used Navy Federal by chance?

Unfortunately, Yes. But I won't have a tax liability for crypto until I get all of my own money out. Gross minus expenses equal net income equal taxable income.

hey man, when you pay taxes do you pay 25% on earnings?
do you also deduct the fees from all the trades you did on the exchanger?
what about alts you sell at loss, is there anything that lowers that tax from 25%?

>.they could easily be the next Mt Gox.

no no and fuck no.

Mt Gox wasn't FDIC insured for USD and privately insured for coin amounts.

lol the memes are working. who is pushing the can't cash out meme though....hmmmmm

that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

If anything it just proves normies have a lot to learn.

Also, I noticed you didn't post the score of this submission. so this could have been downvoted into oblivion or it could have been on the front page. the score makes all the difference.

>you burger?
No. I only use LTC because I don't want to pay $50usd in tx fees and wait half a day for it to go through.

>we know better
You very clearly do. My loss, I suppose.

>bitfinex
once-great exchange now a shadow of its own dong. Still Coinbase for me.

This meme needs to stop.

> connect Coinbase to your bank account
> wire the money in USD to your bank

I bank with BB&T and have had zero issues cashing out. The $ is in my account within 48 hrs.

>>convert everything to ltc
>>send to coinbase
>>sell ltc
heh i wonder what will happen when too many people will do it simultaneously and they start running out of cash
will they block outside users from cashing out? i imagine panic that will ensure

Imagine what would happen if too many people tried to sell their apple stock at the same time

Don't tell them they can buy Gold online
let the fuckers squirm buying Amazon gift cards and Overstock office chairs.

Taxes are for pussies.

>Imagine what would happen if too many people tried to sell their apple stock at the same time
you don't see difference between selling and cashing out, don't you?

Never had any problems in germany. Tax wise I had to pay a little bit, but its pretty good here.

The point isnt to cash out, its to position yourself as the future aristocracy