Can someone tell me what is happening?

can someone tell me what is happening?

all coins i own are mooning like crazy. i am afraid that it all comes crashing down again the next few days.
could this pump last for a while? should i sell it all and put it all in a coin thats more stable?

Haven't you heard the news...

Normies are shifting from coinbase into alts

>coin
>stable
uhnhhff i herfd abwoot kryfpoogroins on saturfay teevee dew i sill?

Cash out. I've cashed out 70%. If you think the bubble won't burst soon your not thinking straight

put it in coins that actually have a future and could be used as a currency and not ones that are just used for as pump and dump schemes

After a coin I plan to long term hold moons past 200% I cash out half at the peak and am not allowed to touch it again. Anything else I just sell off completely. (into btc/eth/ltc/fiat). Has worked pretty well, up 500% overall in a few months and have none of my own cash invested anymore.

sauce

I want to know this girl's name. I feel like I'm in love.

Thirsty pajeets. Go fap somewhere else.

Only joobilation on 20/Apr/2018 matters no matter how many soft core pics from now until then.

Space profits on a mission to flush out the sewers.

taxes?

Name is Lizzie Velasquez, she's on facebook but you can just google her
there's material better than this.
thank me later

You mother fucker

Joan of ARK

What coins are yoou owning?

I've been wondering about this too. I've put a few hundred in all of these shitcoins and almost all are up 3-5x.

vechain, rcn, enj, ark.

lucky combo

he died

The shaft doesn't come until mid January, early feb, when new normie interest dries up and btc corrects.

Screen cap this.

>Lizzie Velasquez
dude she's a peach