ABADDON RUMOUR!

(Spoiler probably) With the recent White Dwarf leak also leaking Cypher this rumour that came out recently seems to be true about Abaddon seems to be true! SO we know that Abaddon attacks Ultramar but it is rumoured he might manage to make it to Terra and either on Terra (more likely) or Ultramar Abaddon is put down like a dog by Cypher with his bolt pistol. I don't know any more details but rip Abaddon.This could be fake but with all other rumors coming true recently like with the Primarchs (Guilliman) returning then this could very likely be happening sooner rather than later.

I hope this is true. I dearly, dearly hope that after all the relentless, obnoxious wankery that's built up around Abaddon over the past few years he gets shot down like a lame animal and forgotten.

Not untill Abba kills Emperor.

as much as the memes would gain I think that's an unfitting end for the not!everchosen

I will be disappointed, royally disappointed.
I know Fall of Cadia was divisive but Abaddon was going somewhere. He finally felt like they were building an actual character. Losing him with be a great blow to the lore of chaos as a whole.

Remember when people started a rumor about CAdian being blown up by the pylons? How did that end?

People who start rumours should bet on something. A find, a hand, their dicks. Some when they get it wrong, there is consequences.

GW already said the galaxy isn't ending.

>GW already said
Very reliable source
even if yes, Emperor will die

Except this time they're med by reliable people ya twit.

Everything they said on their fb came to be true.

>even if yes, Emperor will die
That ends the galaxy though. If they're telling the truth about not Sigmaring the setting, the Emperor is safe.

Leave that armless faggot to me

>Except this time they're med by reliable people ya twit.
Since when shills became "reliable people"?
>Everything they said on their fb came to be true.
You have to go back to your community site.
>That ends the galaxy though.
Not now, since they already have better replacement.

Abaddon is dying so that he can come back as a gigantic, hard to transport, $185 daemon prince model.

New champion of Chaos now, fuck failddon

sooooo?

That armor looks TSons/Hydra as fuck to be quite honest sempaikachi

>Wanting an overpriced monstrosity that you can't safely transport to a game table without a dedicated cushioned box and ten layers of bubble rap.
No wonder 40k's in the state it's in with mindless drones like you giving them cash. GW could probably have literal shit monsters invade the setting and kill everything and you'd applaud them for brilliant storytelling.

I never bought the new model (but it looked cool). Nothing stops you from bringing it in pieces either. And I agree about overpriced, should be like half of that but I would be really stoked to see monstrous Squigs for my Ork army. Also don't be a ponce.

Did someone say my name?

SPACE HERESY!!

This guys confirmed dead on arrival

>Emperor will die
Lul. GW would never do that. If the Emperor dies, he just comes back even more powerful and sneezes abby the deflowered to death

>GW would never do that.
Why? Emperor is the symbol of Imperium, totally family-unfriendly state, and now they have perfect opportunity to replace it by progressive Imperium Secundus.

>Why?
Because 40k sells because of the setting and GW knows this. Imperium is the fan favourite faction, spush murines the favourite army.

>spush murines the favourite army.
Yeah and it's Ultramarines

Space Marines are not Ultramarines. The Space Marine army is any army that follows the codex astartes. This is why they for example have He'Stan as a HQ (salamanders). You can paint the regular space marine armies as any chapter not an unique army.

In the official art they use Ultramarine colours because you have to use something.

Why does anyone think this small-time fuck is worth anything?

No idea. Dude is weakling and achieved nothing noteworthy. Not even a single Black Crusade to his name.

I'm wondering why people would even bother following him? In the fluff, Abaddon is the big guy, and everyone knows it. He has the blessings of the gods, he is the ruler of the only real legion that still functions as a legion, he commands heretics and traitors, renegades, and warbands, is known for an insane amount of charisma (for a dude in the Eye of Terror, that is), has been fighting and leading troops for over 10,000 years... All the jokes aside, he is true terror, especially after turning the '12 failed crusades' into '12 smaller campaigns to gradually weaken then Imperium and build his own forces.'

>implying he won't be interred in the biggest, stompiest, chaosy-est dreadnought that's ever existed

He has enough muscle, divine favor, material wealth to attract followers to him. Not to mention that he controls the Maelstorm which is a nice hideout for traitors operating in that far off region.

The guys that cannot cut it in the Eye or cannot reach it, he is the next best thing,

>Hydra

It's Omegon pretending to be Alpharius pretending to be Gulliman.

Stealing an entire region of Imperial space for yourself is no small feat. Huron's not as big a badass as Abaddon for sure, but he can pull his own and has enough wealth, power and influence to casually host an annual tournament with the prize of several thousand marines on the line.

Lord Starscream is Pleased with these events

>Abbadabbadoo held up for ages by IG tactical genius Creed
>finally gets around Cadia just in time to run right into SM tactical genius Robby Guilestheme working on a new edition of his book

The more things change, the more they stay the same

>Creed
>ages

Are you retarded? Creed wasn't even aline for the past 12 Crusades.

He was just a general that got promoted to being overrall commander of Cadia after all the Cadian high command was assassinated in an ambush prior to the 13th Black Crusade being launched. The 13th Black Crusade was the first time Abaddon met Creed ever.

The fucker is a human. Humans in 40K rarely live beyond a few hundred years.

>the 13th crusade was the first time they met

How many 13th crusades have we had again?

And Abaddon won both of them and Creed failed twice now to defend Cadia.

Now he is missing an arm and inside a pokeball. Creed has become the meme now.

That's what chaos babbies actually believe.

That's what the two pieces of Cadia floating in space believe. Someone there, Creed arm is laying around.

>he is the ruler of the only real legion that still functions as a legion

The Red Corsairs are legion sized

>and either on Terra (more likely) or Ultramar Abaddon is put down like a dog by Cypher with his bolt pistol.
GAAAAYYYYYY!
Seriously that's a stupidly anti-climactic ending he is a borderline primarch with how much Chaos has pumped him up. I don't mind him dying but at least have it be to the Sanguinor, Guilliman, or someone like that.

Or if you want to make it anti-climactic make it really anti-climactic like a kill ship just slipping in and carrying out exterminatus on the planet he is on or an artillery strike or vindicare sniping him while he out of his armour.

GTFO Ezekyle, or i'll call Sailor Celestine and she will punish you in the name of Emprah Again

She can get her ass kicked again.

>Turns out that Baroque Armored figure in Trayzns vault is Loken.
>Trayzn lets him out and he battles his away from one corner of the universe to Terra.
>Meanwhile Abaddon fights his own way to terran and finally breaks into the throne to kill the Emp.
>Lokens there. Decked out in relics and filled with the energy of the Astronomicon.
>The two lock eyes and lunge at each other.
>End. That's where the story stops. We don't know who wins but whoever does will decide the fate of the galaxy.

>Loken: And this... is... to go... even further beyond!

I could imagine Loken beating Abaddon and then preparing for the final strike when Cypher shows up and kill-steals by shooting Abaddon in the face.

Its taken 10,000 years for him to destroy Cadia. How he gets through his Chaos annual appraisal i dont know

Emperor is king of the plastic mary sues and will be made in bulk one year to sell like crazy for GW's stock price.

Kids love Golden Mary Sue models.

>Emperor is king of the plastic mary sues
It's Guilliman.

Watch him become the new big bad.

He is only the beginning.

The flood will begin.

Ezekyle, stop with that, we all saw you having you ass kicked by Sailor moon, a Tsundere inquisitor with a high degree of warp powers, and your eternal rival.

even the giant Faggot scream when she shoved her sword up you ass and ripped your spine off.

Why does he have no arms ?

>t. Abaddon The Spineless, Warmaster of the no-hand Legion

Because 'e's 'armless, lad.

You mean harmless ?

In the back! Just like in the End Times when Archaon was dueling Valten and the latter was stabbed by a kill-stealing Verminlord.

The original model of Abaddon had weak arms that would fall off really easy. That, coupled with him never doing anything serious in the fluff, made him a joke in the fanbase. He was dubbed "Abaddon the Harmless" and after the model mishaps were discovered he was also called "Abaddon the Armless".

I'd love it.
Imagine a featured CSM list WITHOUT the Black Legion, without daemons, and filled to the brim with zombies.