Warhammer 40k General (40,000)

FUCK OFF HUGE SWORDS - edition

> Previous Thread
boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/51535744#top

>A shitty little list builder that you all should stop ASKING ABOUT YOU FILTHY BITCHES
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

> Space 0Din's Unfucked ork codex
dropbox.com/s/lsx27fo3rq2x7tk/Codex - Orks 7th Edition Update [Space Odin](2016).pdf?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhgS_5r7drI
warhammer-community.com/2017/02/03/gathering-storm-iii-rise-of-the-primarch-first-look/
youtube.com/watch?v=F5QWb9Bt6zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Vect

Well Mandrakes are weird Not!Daemons - so they could actaully be around more

youtube.com/watch?v=MhgS_5r7drI

DUNCAN VID

Leak related

My fucking gods, not this retarded edition again.

This thread needs bingo! There is also now a new tile available for fresh board memes.

Do you reckon GW leaked it. Seems pretty quick upload.

Imperial Players, are you ready to ask forgiveness for worshipping the Emperor and pledge fealty to the new Master of Mankind

The past several leaks have been done by geedubs. It's not really a secret anymore that the Games Workshop Community Team shitposts on Veeky Forums to drum up hype for future releases.

Chances are they prepared that before shipping things out. The web team have their ear to the ground.

Man Guilliman looks so much better with a helmet.

warhammer-community.com/2017/02/03/gathering-storm-iii-rise-of-the-primarch-first-look/

>helmet option
>it's fucking awesome
fuck YES

Inquisitorial Battle Harem.

Great way to play SoB or Greatest way to play SoB?

>2 of the 3 triumverates are imperium
>In a campaign about chaos marines

>Grav is fired at -1BS

Y/N?

>smol hand
I kek'd

>abbadon and rowboat have the same pose, just mirrored
DEEPEST LORE

GLORIOUS GLORY GLORY GLORY

> NOT ENOUGH BEAKY
Fuck off, as soon as I get my hands on this model I'm going to greenstuff a beak onto that helmet.

Is this flamebolter?

>this pleases the turbo autists who screech autistically whenever they see heroes without helmets

>the thought of Guilliman jobbing to Abbadon just crossed my mind

No.... NO.... NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

And Cypher.

Demon price to be fair.

>THIS MARCH
>FOR MACRAGGE
hee hee I got that reference

That's fucking awesome.

Also, is his gun a bolter melta flamer combo?
And what the hell is a celestial halo? A super iron halo or something?

Don't worry, Abby's getting killed by Cypher.

> New Guilliman has a HUGE CODPIECE
Yep, it's canon now.

>the thought of Guilliman meeting Farsight and shaking hands because they are both honourable warriors and join forces to fight chaos and Farsights, 'you aren't so bad' and Guilliman saying, ' you Tau are alright' just crossed my mind

No.... NO.... NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

It's hiiiigh noon.

OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=F5QWb9Bt6zs

>And Terra... if we get there

>And what the hell is a celestial halo? A super iron halo or something?
well they mention it, seems to be a gift from celestine

>Roboute Guilliman returns to the Imperium after several millennia in stasis, resurrected by arcane Imperial artifice and fell xenos sorcery (which we’re pretty sure some in the Imperium are very much not ok with). His suit of armour is a marvel to behold – the pinnacle of power-armoured technology (courtesy of Belisarius Cawl) while his blade is no less than one of the blazing swords once carried by the Emperor of Mankind himself. Crowning his armour is a celestial halo, an obvious symbol of the Emperor’s blessing, perhaps gifted by some other hero of the Imperium..

Nobody has anything to say about Cypher and his fallen marching with Guilliman? It all but confirms the 'loyalists going bad, traitors going good' rumour but its limited to only the DA

>implying abby won't die before the campaign ends.

Abby gets killed, comes back a daemon prince. Calling it now. Setting is saved, CSM don't lose a character and GW gets to jew us for more money.

Looks like a Chaos Marine.

>Summer Campaign is linked for Guilliman and Abbadon's forces to race to Terra
>Xenos can hinder or help either side and are wildcard
Y/N

>It was Smurf prime after all
>not the lion

>HH: Siege of Terra Guilliman heads to Terra to save it from the forces of Chaos
>40k: Siege of Terra Guilliman heads to Terra to save it from the forces of Chaos

Jesus Christ they better release a new model for Abby. I don't even like CSM but its mental that this thing is near enough the main bad guy right now.

I'm not even mad Rowboat got back up, this is pretty dope for the setting. No more boringass status quo, shit's habbening.

Plus rowboat is the statesman, I'm fucking stoked to see his reactions to what the Imperium became. Would be funny if he just flat-out committed suicide after curbstomping Abaddon. "You fucking ruined it! It'll take millenia to clean up this mess! I'm out." as he eats his own powerfistbolterflamermeltacombo gun

>Be Black Legion player
>rumours already popping up that Abaddon is going to get killed off

Fucking seriously GW???

>lionfags ever thought they would come before the spiritual leige
G R E A T E S T O F T H E M A L L

Presumably this is just another historical reference, much like how older imagery of dragons depicted them as twisted and miserable next to the heroic, triumphant knights that vanquished them.

Lion is a traitor

And get late.

The only way to run sisters is purest form of love combined with a nearly (nearly!) heretical dose of sexual deviancy.

>implying that Guilliman is not

you had your time in the sun lad

so what could or would rowboat clean up first? high lords of terra? admech? the church? the guard? the marines? the grimdark? where and what is calgar doing? the emperor's undead corpse?

i'm guessing he suited up then went to go fight abbadon but i wouldn't fault him for going to see the emperor first

>implying he is

I hope dark angels get shot, bunch of closet homos. OR imperium falls into civil war, because someone will call out girlyman for being xenolover.

Farsight: The Emperor never told you what happened to the lost Primarch.
Robust: He told me enough! That they died!
Farsight: No! I am the lost primarch!
Robust: Autistic screeching.
Farsight: search your feelings. You know it to be true.

The traitors first, obviously. The book's about ultramar.

The first thing after dealing with that is heading to earth, though. That's what cypher wants, and that's what the trailer's teasing.

>Get late for terra because ultramar is more important.
>chaos gods literally says to Lorgar if gryliman is killed by him then chaos lose heresy
>after youget late to terra blame guy who was on it for the failure
>write book and force everyone to read it even if cost is another civil war
>Work with the fallen
Muh loyal

I really hope people try to field Guilliman against my 12 rapier laser destroyers

What is the cut off for the good era of WH40k?
Like when do I stop reading if I only want the good stuff?

You neither own 12 rapier laser destroyers nor will you find an opponent who will agree to playing against them

Codex astartes faq that split chapters into companies.

And while in it all we got was ridicule.

dude there's like 50,000 loyalists Dark Angels and 100 fallen left

it's not exactly a fair trade, a huge downgrade actually lol

Neo-Guilliman looks fairly cool. Not a fan of the pose they chose though, and it just looks weird (but understandable) for a Primarch to have a Mark VII helmet.

it was never all good.
There's always more shit than good content.

Well as a chaos fag I never liked abaddon. The black legion itself is cool though.

You really want me to repost THAT list of mine user? The one people are tired of seeing?
Maybe people will be stupid enough to drop robot girlyman in tourneys.

2nd ed is 80's thrash metal
3rd ed is ultra brutal 90's anti-hero
4th ed is like 3rd, just with more defined good vs evil
5th ed onwards is he-man and the masters of the universe

What are some choice quotes regarding the Empire's prehistory & foundation? The collapse, the war, the God Emperor, the NEW war, etc.. I've got four pages of a similar sequence in need of filenames.

post a pic of your 12 laser destroyers

>implying fucking Cypher's actions can confirm anything ever
At least I hope Dangles aren't going traitor.

i don't think there's much written, it's largely glossed over since i guess it doesn't feature space marines.

I'm looking forward to when they release 40k Dorn, who has since had his missing arm replaced by that of Ferrus Manus.

But he could have been cool. With some fucking competent writers there are all the seeds of a great character.

They're in the mail

Hour of Gathering Storm discussion on GW stream now/soon.

From china no doubt

ADB made him worse IMO. He would of been cool if they made him just pure hatred incarnate (kinda like huron), rather than chaos jesus.

>what's the internet?
THEN WHO IN THE FUCK IS THE DAILY FOR

As an Iron Hands guy, I wouldn't have a single problem with this. That would be cool as fuck.

yesb-baka

Nothing bad about buying recast.

he thinks he's a TV star

fug

ur mum

That daemon prince is pretty much the perfect example of GWs weird poses and proportions. Seriously, take some time to imagine how thin his legs must be under that armor.
And pretty much everything in power armour is always halfway slavsquatting. I never bought one of those prince models, always made my own instead. And it's a pain in the ass to always have to cut up and repose marine legs to make them look good.

Ferrus will come back with prosthetic head.

Why the hell some random became 3rd brotherhood master instead of Arvann FUCKING Stern who is 3rd Brotherhood Capitan from long time, and he survives 2(or possibly 3) daemon primarchs encounters.

Aita did say that ferrus was coming soon.

Actually, I wouldn't be shocked if most of the dauntless few come back this year.

Wulfen russ would actually be pretty cool. Giant wolf man primarch with fitting rules would be neat, even if the yiffs need no more wolf stuff.
Geralt russ from TTS is also fine.

so CSM have lost another special character, and the only good formation for running chosen will be gone too

>Seriously, take some time to imagine how thin his legs must be under that armor.
It works because magic, don't gotta explain shit, etc...
But also the daemons canonically absorb the power armour into their new bodies, so normal dimensions don't necessarily apply.

Good on you for making your own daemon princes though. They are probably the most easily custom-made units in all of 40k.

He was busy helping Belisarius all that time.
Oh, the adventures they had!

your husbando a shit

GW seems to be introducing a lot of new characters instead of focusing on the dozen or so for the rest of 40k

Why? 40k has enough characters already.

I thought there were several books chronicling it?
Are they just that forgettable?

Where are the latest rules for bane blade, Damocles? Is there any way to take 4 bs?

Also there must be a seminal reference for core lore, surely? A rulebook or blog post or something.

when will pic related get a model user?

Let's hope never.
GW and BL is enough cannon raping. No need to bring Dow into cannon.

We still have Typhus, Fabulous and Huron
I never gave a shit about the armless fuck up anyway