Why is no one on Veeky Forums talking about Vechain...

Why is no one on Veeky Forums talking about Vechain? REQ has already mooned and it's about to dump once Colossus releases, while Vechain still has announcements upcoming, massive established partnerships, and a real product.

Not salty, i've been holding for over a month and am sitting comfy on 4x gains, but it's truly baffling.

Bougth 100k at ath ;))

Theyd rather chase shitcoins like XVG instead of moon missions like Ven. Next 10x is staring you right in the face retards.

Whales are big in this. Every paid telegram is shilling this shit hard in the VIP channels. Expect 3-10x.

Most are probably not done accumulating yet

Sell walls slowly but surely getting eaten, wont be long now.

Been holding VEN for 2 days. Feels good man. Waiting for partnership announcement for dumparade

Wish I could buy more

Who here has more than 50K Ven?

Is it to late?

I'm still accumulating, so I don't mind Veeky Forums being behind on this one.

Already holding 7k though.

It's instrumental to my retirement package. Will probably continue to hold well into 2018, unless they pull off something immensely retarded.

What are you thinking it will be in a few months if the china thing is big?

Mind sharing your methods for gathering intel? Sites you trust, pump/dump flags you go by?

I'm operating on the assumption that the Chinese government rumors are too hyped, and not true.

If I'm right about that, I expect EOY price at $2.
If I'm wrong, EOY price is anyone's guess. It'd shoot straight up.

I'd prefer to be wrong, but I'm usually right.

If the Chinese government news turn out to be disappointing, this will dump hard. Expect .25-40C.

If it's huge then yes, it's straight up to 5$ and beyond. I'm waiting until news drops then immediately going all-in if it's huge. Not going to risk holding bags.

Lmao this is going up if Chinese partnership is real or fake. Partnerships are unprecedented.

Mfw I bought modum instead of this

This'll dump before it moons right?

Care to exlain why its so special?

Someone asked this earlier today. I've gotten in contact with/know 5 extremely clever and somewhat autistic people, they're not connected in any way and they are of a somewhat varied fields of (relevant to cryptos) specialties, that I feed whitepapers to.

They give me their assessments, and the very few altcoins that every single one says has great potential, is where I put my money.

I'd say I pay them on average $400 each per whitepaper, so $2000 for a complete assessment. All in all I'd say it's well worth the money.

>then immediately going all-in if it's huge

Then its already too late.

You are completely right.

No it's not. The sellwalls are huge on Binance on this, as long as you're quick you'll get in.

do you really have that much trouple interpreting a white paper?

Are you a literal brainlet unable to read whitepapers yourself?

His time is more valueable than reading a whitepaper. Why not pay them a friction of your value?

We will see. :)

Not at all. But you'd be surprised at the varied interpretations people can come up depending on their background and expertise.

I was drooling all over LINK during the ICO after having read the whitepaper, and if wasn't for 2 of them having strong concerns in regards to LINKs capabilities to market and commercialize, I would have shot my money in. And that would have been a very, very bad trade at the time.

With how unknown VEN is/was I have a hard time believing you've had enough whitepapers checked this way to somehow arrive at it, but even if this is LARPing it's elaborate enough for me not to feel regrets; hopping onto that ARDR

Something something if it's so easy why aren't you rich yet

The more experience you have in a field the more valuable your thoughts are on a startup in it. Isn't that what he's relying on here? Fair enough if you ask me.

I think it's hit the top for today.

Why should i buy this?

>Are you a literal brainlet
>Not at all.
>I was drooling all over LINK
Literal brainlet confirmed

Is it too late bros?

I'm waiting for the dip. I'm not buying ATH, rather would find another moon mission.

Its mooning now boyz, get in here.

This is going to be a big one boys. This shit is crazy undervalued.

I can't help but feel it's going to dump ass soon because I got in around 4500 and I never get in on moon missions.

It's just getting started. Just wait till they name the company that DNV GL put them in partnership with. That'll be an instant 3x

>see massive 12 BTC sell-wall at 6600
>small buy-orders
>fuck it, selling now and buying the dip
>12 BTC sell-wall is chewed through in less than 3 minutes
>hits 6800

JUST

6900 now.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK. DIP NOW, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>been watching for hours expecting a dip to buy in

FUCK

9 BTC sell-wall now. It has to dip, right?

Fuck, this is enraging. I just want to join the fucking moon mission.

Fuck it, got in at 6700. That'll have to do.

Because anybody in their right mind have dumped their REQ gains into this baby.
Dont be stupid, get rich, buy this baby and thank me later.
screencap this.

Got the 10k for strengthen node...

I'm not sure if you could have fit anymore buzzwords into that.

whatever dude. just a friendly insider info.
take it or leave it.

massive buywalls being set up. here comes the pump

Holding 5k

Will I make it bros?

is this going to pump?

Yes, 5$ if it pumps hard

Massive bullrun, but dipping now.

I got in at 6500 sats

I guess you can fit in more buzzwords.