Told you about LINK and REQ, dont miss out on QSP!

If you listened to me with LINK and REQ you already have at least 300% gains. There is one more coin that will have 300% gains before the end of the year, QSP. Y Combinator backed, just like REQ. In a class of its own auditing for Smart Contracts, ICO's etc. This low market cap coin is going to 300% return by eoy don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ycombinator.com/companies/
medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-is-joining-y-combinator-43b68dea6c7f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shhhhhhh fuck off m8

Nice just bought 100

thanks op

Delete but mad props dude doing good work here

Nice trips!
Sometimes good projects are too good to keep secret.

We will not see under $0.20 again starting tonight

Understandable friend. I've been waiting days for coinmama to verify my id, are there any other quick services? It's so agonizing seeing all these moons and not being able to jump in

this thread sounds like its full of the same discord pajeets lmao. dont buy their bags

is it on bittrex?

It's trading on binance and volume going up!!!

Is it still a good entry point? 50% up right now, sure it's gonna keep pumping and not dip?

no binance. Bittrex soon tm

lol do your own research. Y combinator backed, it audited request network, met and probably teaming up with coinbase which is also y combinator backed.

Quantstamp fills a need unlike 99% of these other pump and dump coins.

>Y Combinator
I agree but they are not on their funded startup's list like request network.
ycombinator.com/companies/
I don't know why you are making shit up to shill QSDP when QSP is going to be massive regardless.

The 50% gain was nice but the market cap is so low that really didn't matter.

There is no way this coin doesn't double this week. $0.60 is my minimum target for end of year with $0.80 within reach.

>Told you about LINK

THANKS A LOT U FUCKER DOWN 5 BITCUONS

user... medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-is-joining-y-combinator-43b68dea6c7f

What I was calling Link at $.10-$.20. I still think Link is $0.80-$1.00 eoy but that coin is shilled to death so I stay quite.

Did any of you faggots do the PoH or PoC crap for benefits?

I didn't, but feel like I got way more QSP and satoshi returns by selling at the top after ICO and buying the dip. Just want someone who held and received benefits to compare there gains.

I sold around 30k sats and bought back in around 900. Feels good.

user. If you go big into those 3 right now, your're 2018 going to be solid.

Guyz, since I've posted at 0.18 the coin is up to 0.21. We will not see under $0.20 again. Next stop is $0.25-$0.30 tonight.

>30k
Meant 3k. Basically roughly tripled my stack, and I doubt the PoH or PoC gains handed out that much QSP.

But everyone needs to be in this for the REQ airdrop and CB partnership being announced this month

Thanks m8, I'm in. Let's see where this bad boy can go.

Does Link's management worry you? I'm not even trying to be a whiny kid but a tiny team with a CEO that doesn't engage with his community doesn't inspire confidence in me. Successful entrepreneurs are usually incredibly nuanced about their brand and following management. I'm holding 40% REQ, originally I'd planned for 20% of each REQ and LINK, but REQ feels a lot safer right now so I've moved LINK's share over to REQ so to speak.

He could literally have legged it right now for all we know and we're holding his token. It happens.

>Link's management
If the EOY announcement is shit, I'm out. Might take a loss by then but that's ok for the risk to reward ratio imo. I trust Sergey, he's been in the smart contract Veeky Forums since before BTC was invented, and this is clearly his magnum opus, his lifes work.

But shit happens, so I just watch the news sources closely and I'm ready to dump on moments notice.

is the LTC ride over? should i just put it into qsp?

i thought ltc would moon again soon...

I don't like how Link is ran but I have faith in Sergey. The end of year announcement is most likely an updated roadmap. That being said Chainlink is in a league of its own and has a heads start. I will take profits on the way up.

Yes, LTC over. ADA bout to be over. They are descent coins that get pumped to a new market cap and stagnate, similar to IOTA. The true returns are in low market cap coins with solid projects.