Post cards that make you irrationally angry

Post cards that make you irrationally angry

The only thing that makes me angry about that card is the fact that XYZ's get through it.

It's just so much fun when you're ahead in the game and someone drops this and sets you up against the mono-red player. Like, what am I supposed to do now?

>Losing to mono-red in multiplayer

>Like, what am I supposed to do now?
Infinite combo. Duh.

It's just such a pain in ass to deal with, and it never feels good plowing it.

For stealing all the attention since 1996.

>i wish i could play black and kill its ass without giving a single care in the world.

Blue-eyes is pretty, and pretty things get attention. It's how the world works.

Not played.

Not played

Why exactly?

In whatever format you're playing this in, you should have the removal for it. Also, if you're ahead in the game then opponents are going to try to make you less ahead in the game.

It's a tech card that doesn't make you go plus at all. Your shit is going to die. That's how YuGiOh works.

Understandable.

Fair by the reason you said. What cards would you hope to get more attention? For me personally, it's the Zera cards.

Cards that I hate are any that are pure shit.

I assume you meant Zefra, not zera. In which case: wish granted.

politics

you and the guy you're partnered with fuck up the player who played bitter feud. How dare he try to manipulate you

Nah, I meant Zera. The Zefra archetype bores me to hell.

Note how the OP says "Irrationally angry".

Then stop being a faggot.

>xyz
>synchro
>pendulum
It was all a mistake

9 billion attacks per turn was a mistake

Synchro and Pendulum are fine though. Synchro is what Fusion should have been, and is perfectly balanced, and Pendulum is mediocre as hell, the only strength it has is having a secondary graveyard that's easy to bring shit back from.

XYZ is actually pretty bullshit, but that's more because they seriously made the cards individually too strong, rather than anything to do with the general mechanics of XYZ in of itself.

Completely screws up a lot of strategies which I hate. But for some reason people seem to like it.

I'm not calling them out because they hate those cards irrationally. I'm calling them out because they are shitters (based on what they said in their posts). Basically, fuck you. I'll be a faggot if I want to, you fucking faggot.

I bet you never played during the "play summoned skull and win" days of yugioh.

All of them are fine, it just depends on konami's implementation of them. They're actually doing a pretty decent job right now, but they weren't for a long time.

I don't play this, so I'll take your word for it.

>Expecting Kaz to downplay his own baby

Is this the only time BEWD is actually white?

I always loved the weird xenomorph head they gave it

Nah, there's one other printing where it it totally white. It's also the best art by far.

>Synchro is what Fusion should have been
>And is perfectly balanced

No, modern Fusion is more like what Fusion should have been. Or at least, Fusion should have been more worth doing back then.

Synchro Summoning, because its requirements were almost always veryloose, changed the whole game. It didn't "balance" anything, it forced the rest of the game to balance around it.

It also started a slippery slope of level-manipulating gameplay that led us to Xyz, which is godawful.

Pendulum Summoning could be worse, but sometimes it recycles and/or swarms a little too well. Its real strength is in its ability to feed the other summoning methods that require your materials to already be in play.