RCN

IS THIS A MOON MISSION??? i bought yesterday befor pump

rcn is next bitcoin

yes good sirs, buy now pls

Another rcn shill thread fuck

you seem upset, did you not buy in when we told you to?

REQ pump soon

yesterday the drunk whale called it so i bought it monday is beta release so things looking good

Don't sell till Monday night at the earliest.

If your hands are strong hold till January.

0.75-1 $ incoming

There will be lots of oscillations and it will settle down at 1.5K. So do yourself a favor and get your profit on these swings.
Also, wait for the volume to build up/

>settle at 1.5k

This shit is gonna be teekas pick, volume and price are going to skyrocket.

risky move provided that the market is expecting bullish news next week meaning this could take off hard any minute

unless you swing trade 100sats like a pro then go for it.
but again..very risky

he'd be a complete dunce if he doesn't pick RCN.
it's such an easy shill for him provided the team has advanced so much in their project and an ETH co-founder joined as lead advisor.

we all know what happened with IOTA when an Eth developer joined their ranks.

This is the only coin on both Binance and Bittrex that hasn't mooned yet. This is a fact. Also, a co-creator of Ethereum is on the team.

this totally feels like a teeka pick

Member of premium group here, got a signal that it's about to moon. All in since yesterday, bitches.

another fun fact
he was in latin america a few weeks ago

so i guess when he writes his report it will include his trip to South America and how he went to Argentina and met the crew. bla bla bla
and why he thinks their project will be a success and then he went on a date with Tim Draper and they exchanged glances in the night
two strangers in the night

People who sold yesterday at a loss... we told you!

You still have time before sub 2k sats. Good buy points 1-1.1k should it ever dip there. Good luck.

wheres the pump at

Woops I mean 1-1.2k

It's already up 40% since 24 hours ago. Should be headed higher tomorrow with some news coming out. PBC rumors could also push this up in the coming days

Is Monday's release not actually official though? This shit might have a big dip if nothing gets released tomorrow

whats the price gonna be?

Good question, has the potential to moon really hard! my bet is 1$

Kinda sucks the team is in Argentina

When is PBC supposed to come out?

I fucking hope soon

wtf its been crashing the last hour
wheres my moon?!

tomorrow

is this dip a good buy in? Looks stable but it also looks like it's got room to fall

Yes, RCN has been incredibly bullish

people were saying that yesterday at 800 sats then it shot up to 1400

hovering near 1200 now. If the volume keeps going up we'll see the price keep rising.

bags are packed ready for a moonlanding, thanks