Ten men's strength, ten men's length, ten men cannot break it yet a boy can walk away with it

Ten men's strength, ten men's length, ten men cannot break it yet a boy can walk away with it

>5e

The answer is: My dick

For context, I believe the answer is a spell

How original

I wanna say a shadow, but I can't make "ten men's strength" fit. Huh.

I'm OP and I don't know the answer. This is a sphinx riddle my DM gave me. All players in the party can't figure it out. The idea, we believe is to cast the answer (spell) at a wall to unlock it

Rope.

Wait, is this a riddle thread, or some kind of Warholian high-concept slam against 5e?

'Cause if it's the former... I dunno, a promise? A snake?

How can ten men not break a rope?

Okay, so the answer is a spell. That helps.

Well, Olympic tug-of-war teams consisted of six members per side.

This is probably it

Riddle thread

It's flexible. You'd have to tear it, not break it.

That makes sense I suppose but somehow I feel like that isn't it. My DM is a crafty bastard

Disregard this post, it all makes sense. I'll be back Wednesday if rope trick doesn't work

I'm telling you, user, it's a rope.
>Ten Men's Strength
Ropes hold a fuckload of
>Ten Men's length.
About 20m, I guess.
>Ten men cannot break it.
Ropes are flexible, you can't just break it.
>A boy can walk away with it.
He can roll it up and walk away with the long ass rope.

Like I said, I'll cast rope trick when next we play (Tuesday). If that doesn't work I'll be back

A ROPE YOU FAGGOTS

inb4 someone already answered this

Your DM needs a better source for riddles than a shitty iPhone app. The answer is Rope.

Rope could fit, or something like Pride

>A Year of Riddles
>November 18th
The answer is Rope, and your DM needs to get his shit together because you can very easily google this one.

The answer is: This user's dick.

I am thinking it is a rope 10 men can break a rope but maybe the riddle simply means 10 men cannot break it by pulling on it.

10 men can cut a rope, but the only proper way to "break" a rope is to have it snap under tension, and it takes more than 10 men to snap a decent rope.

Also this is a fairly well known riddle, and the answer is indeed Rope.

Two possible answers:

The first one is "You DM is a faggot"

The second answer is 's dick.

Tbh came in here to say 'my dick'