CYOA General

Last Thread Info on Creation and Collections of CYOAs
READ IT!
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

OMG Moar Waifu edition....like every other thread.

shamelessly reposting my own oc

if there's anything specific you'd like next version say

Change the name from plump to thicc, and them add a fifth choice, ridiculous.
Also, add a facial type choice and how they dress or act in public.

What kind of girl would you be, /cyoa/?

thanks user. will do.

page 2

>Body Type
Muscular
>Breast Size
Average
>Hips, Butt and Thighs
Plump
>What Type of Yandere is she
Monopolizing
Attacking
Delusional

I used to love this cyoa but it's creator was an autistic asshole in every thread and flipped out whenever someone suggested something he didn't like.

He insulted your shitty fetish, huh?

You're damn right I'm an autistic asshole.

And don't you forget it, faggot.

Damn rose, fucking brutal.

Don't you think it's a bit early to ruin a thread with your autism? You can afford to wait until we reach 200 posts can't you?

What? No, he just had a spaz attack every 5 seconds. I never spoke to him.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

/cyoag/ thrives on autism.

Blowjobs....can't go wrong with blowjobs...

Sadly you're not as bad as SDA.

Can't see how I'd implement that.

What's her favorite sexual act that she performs for you or something.

MmmMMM nanomachine magical waifus. I actually really like this one done by GiftedAnon. Goes great with the Gifted Child one too. Wish he'd make more.

You could add in a choice of some perks. Like, she could be rich or a genius or have no gag reflex.

Could you add drawbacks and make "Memelord" a drawback? That makes her constantly use memes even when it is not fitting. Thank you.

Base: Nanomachines, son!
Appearance: Athletic
Organization: The Law

Abilities:
Self Healing 2 (Free)
Strength 1
Agility 2
Endurance 2
Durability 2
Enhanced Senses 1
Stealth 1
Reflexes 3
Stylish 3
Social Enhancer 1
Weapon Mastery 2 (Submachine Guns)
Focus 2
Analysis 2
Directed Energy Attack 3
Nanite Transfer 3

Perks:
Armor (Free)
Charisma
Squad
Training
Transport (APC)

Drawbacks:
Valuable

Allies:
Samuel Mason
Ryan Elmore
Big Mike
Max

Enemies:
Fiona Dawley
John York
Prototype

I would recommend maybe trying to find a background that's more than just a single color, or at least separate the different sections out a little more distinctly because right now they sort of blend together.

I'd also order the 'body type' category more, since right now it doesn't really follow a progression of sizes, they're just stuck together in a random order.

Other than that, I think a personality type would be good (i.e. tom boy, girly girl, regal, etc.), the type of clothing she dresses in, and then maybe miscellaneous features, with a positive and negative section, where for every positive you take, you also have to take a negative (so for example plump lips could be a positive, hates you watching anime could be a negative, etc.). They're just a few rough ideas off the top of my head.

I agree with this user. Also, I'd change the plump image, since it isn't really the best ass shot because of the bunny tail thing in the way.

>Curvy
>Ridiculous
>Plump
>Delusional, Harmless, Worshipping
Yeah drawbacks would be nice, being able to take a second body like Athletic or Olita or a fourth type of yandere would be good.

I can never choose between smol girls and bombshells

>I would recommend maybe trying to find a background that's more than just a single color, or at least separate the different sections out a little more distinctly because right now they sort of blend together

I will if I can find one? If you have a background in mind, please post it, I couldn't find much online.

>Other than that, I think a personality type would be good (i.e. tom boy, girly girl, regal, etc.), the type of clothing she dresses in, and then maybe miscellaneous features, with a positive and negative section, where for every positive you take, you also have to take a negative (so for example plump lips could be a positive, hates you watching anime could be a negative, etc.). They're just a few rough ideas off the top of my head.
You basically read my mind, this is what I'm adding anyways, don't worry.

>or a fourth type of yandere would be good.
The problem user is it means you're literally taking half of what's presented, if there were more types I'd be all for it,

Well it doesn't necessarily need to be a background. Take this one as an example of how you can still use one color for the background, but make it look a little more dynamic. I think having a special background is the ideal, but if nothing suits, the way that TG order form does it is a close second.

>Average
>Small
>Firm
>Worshipping

Maybe a checkerboard background?

A new life, huh? Or, well. It won't be new to me once I'm done.

>Instant Girl (1 hour)
>Plushy
>Outrageous (150)
>Massive (140)
>Built To Last (130)
>Stand Tall (125)
>Dual-Classing (115)
>Equals Only (105)
>Powerful
>Terminus Est (85)
>Prime Time (75)
>Watashi (65), Butterfly (55)
>Feeling Fresh (45), Menstrual Cancel (30), Birth Control (15), Hair Affair (10), Flawless Skin (0), Love Life Link (-15), Performa (-30), Tasty Beverage (-40), Spark Touch (-65)

>Lightweight (-50), Invert Commando (-30), Dat Rack (-20), Roll The Dice 2 (-10), Headlights (0), Helpless (15), Mixed Signals 1 (25)

>Magitech Body Wash (10), Rubber Constitution (0)

I wonder how I'll end up leaning. Will I end up taking interest in the friends I have now? As far as anyone will know, including me, I was always a girl - one who is very soft to hug and likes showing off her bust for whatever reason. Maybe I've always been proud of it?

But if I still have all the friends I do in this life, and I've always been this way to them, can I really say that I'm lonely and just want to be loved?

And then there's the question of what I'll do when I'm alone. Will I still be terrible at Overwatch? Will I still not remember my Minecraft password? Will I still fail miserably at Dark Souls? Will I still get every Pokemon game as soon as possible?

And will I still fantasize about being turned into a mannequin or statue or portrait, aware of and fulfilled by the eyes falling on me? Will I admit these things to more people or fewer?

Will I still enjoy cosplay? History? Cheesesteak? CYOA's? Will I still play tabletop? I didn't change my interests, but did my new life ever have them?

Will I sometimes end up feeling iike something's not quite right?

found these a few months ago, has it ever been finished?

yes

I'd go for a bit darker of a pink, one that gets more shadowy in the center. With like two bright white strips going downward fairly horizontally in the beginning and end. I'd look up the pokemon trainer card backgrounds for inspiration.

the fact that every single author brushes off or insults people who criticize or insults them just proves their own arrogance and self-doubt

>every single author
Nice try

Loli
Small chest
Plump butt, for those curvey sexy hips
Dependant, Harmless, Worshipping.

Makes for the perfect little loli toy. Hard working, sweet, considerate, and can being manhandled a little.

>darker pink
Trust me man you don't wanna go darker. It looks 5x more tacky. Pastel colours are the nicest looking.

Lolita
Flat
Plump
Dependent, harmless, worshiping

I'm not even particularly dominant, those 3 types just seem to most raise the chance of being able to live a happy life together.

Maybe some longer descriptions? Right now a lot of them feel like placeholders because they're so short.

Here's the finished version.

Anything in particular you'd like to be longer? (not insulting, i'm just not too sure what to add)

Stupid criticism will get stupid replies. Thoughtful criticism, on the other hand, is helpful.

But some of you think your stupid suggestions are thoughtful; I'm not surprised with the nature of this place. Getting angry that someone doesn't want to implement your fucking futa option isn't thoughtful criticism.

It's an 'SDA tries to justify their insecurity' episode

Just remember that people will always treat their feedback as "constructive criticism". Even if it's retarded.

Forgive us humble authors if we call you autistic for your suggestions.

I'm not involved in that, I'm just here to mock you, you pathetic little man.

>man
SDA is a cute little lesbian. Get your facts straight.

SDA, you never respond well to any criticism. By your own logic that means everyone other than you is stupid. That kinda just proves that user right, at least about you.

I'm not involved in that, I'm just here to mock you, you pathetic little lesbian.

That you feel the need to trash talk me shows your hypocrisy.

When the "criticism" is this I'm just going to shitpost.

I don't blame you for mixing up my shitposting with my actual CYOA discussions, though.

>SDA is a cute little lesbian. Get your facts straight.

Stop with your gay headcannon user, SDA is a cute girl who will have my children

I'm trash talking, in the sense I'm talking to trash.

nice tripdubs author-kun

That's no way to talk to your superior, though.

I asked for a memelord drawback knowing full well that it is retarded and not constructive but he was a good sport.

But I'm fine if you ever call me autistic because I love you and my dream is that, someday, instead of you posting smug anime girls, you will post genuinely happy anime girls because that is how you feel.

This is why everyone hates you, SDA. No sense of humour.

what a fucking weak ass response

your fake smugness now that you realise you're being baited is depressing

I think that quite a lot of them could probably be expanded.

So for example with athletic, the description is kind of boring. It should say something like; toned muscles with just a faint outline of abs when she stretches just right. If you challenge her to an arm wrestling match you might still win, but it won't be easy.

Just stuff that gives a little more detail about what she looks like (as in, pretend the image doesn't exist, and then write the description, instead of just relying on the picture to impart all the information you'll need). Plus with a little bit more, it makes each option clearer and more enticing to read, instead of leaving it all up to the reader's imagination.

[17 Replies since a CYOA was posted]

Thanks user. I love these responses, really push me to add to it!

Everyone loves me, though.

Fair enough.

I don't know what to say about the happy anime girl thing, though.

No problem. If you want to give a shot at one now, I'm happy to look at it while I'm still here.

[My post does not have a cyoa]

>posting cyoas in /cyoag/
What are you gay?

all i got is newbie, never respoted shit user. it sucks.

>everyone loves me though

You have a small group of fangirls in the same manner Ted Bundy did.

Thanks user, but I really should be asleep now. it's 3am in the uk.

Alright. I'll try to keep an eye out for later versions, but I'm not normally on at this time so we'll see how we go.

I think it's more of a case that people don't realize they love me yet.

It's hip to ____ bees

Friends. I think we might have a problem. Its friday night and im sitting here doing cyoa imagining a different life and a perfect lover.

I think i'm going to get dressed up and go to a bar. I dont know. anything but more of this.

Imma have to rate you 6/10.

Bretty gud authorfu, but your presentation needs work.

>17 posts

What. That's barely any. I've seen like 400 posts without one.

>10+
>Cousin
>First name in both places
>Friendly and Lustful
>Tomboy, Mature, Lewd, Nurturing, Kind, Submissive +Clingy, Popular
>Sleeping, Bathing, Kissing
>Indoors, Local Pool, Theatres
>Shorter
>Regular
>Cute
>Thick
>Scrawny
>Fair
>Unladylike
>To be with you
>Catfight, Bullying
>Striped
>Plump lips, Good Smile, Thick Eyebrows
>Twins
Same thing for the twin really. Try and create a little harem with her twin, bully, and multiple friends.

I envy your energy.

I honestly never thought I'd see the day when I'm content with being alone on a Friday night while pondering existentialism. At least I can work on CYOAs.

Best of luck to you! I'm going to work...

10 + years.
Adopted. I mean 10+ years is a big gap after all.
Classic Oniichan in public, first name in private. We're not related by blood after all.
Protective, Lustful. Got to protect your imouto, and well lustful just seems like a good way to make her behave.
Kind, Submissive, Lewd, Genki, Genius, Tomboy. Really I just want to see the embarrassed and fun reactions of having a tomboy be all girly and submissive for me in private.
Head patting, Nibbling, Sleeping. Sounds like she'd make a nice hug pillow.
Hangout Indoors, Outdoors, and the Mall. Basically just hanging out wherever, with trips to see my cute little tomboy forced into skirts and dresses.
Height: Shorter
Breasts: Regular
Face: Cute
Butt: Thick
Physique: Somewhere between scrawny and athletic so I'll just say Normal(ish)
Skin: Fair. Gets paler in the winters, and can get a cute tan in the summer.
Clothes: Unladylike. Unless I force her to change. I know she enjoys frilly and tiny things secretly.
Desire: To be with you and to fuck you silly. Because of course she does. She's adopted and living in such close quarters.

Friends: Who needs those?

Drawbacks: Nympho
Panties: Nothing. This is exactly why I make her wear skirts for me so often.
Details: Plump lips
Bizarre details: Twins. Identical twins in fact. Only difference is instead of tomboy, she's more elegant girly. And instead of unladylike clothing, she's more fashionable.

You gonna get roofied and butt raped

Bars are loud and alcohol tastes meh and makes my stomach feel icky. You should stay here and talk instead.

You're a horrible person for telling people to be lonely and depressed forever.

>Nanomachines
>Athletic
>Renegades

>Agility 3 (22)/Strength 3 (19)/Endurance 3 (16)/Durability 3 (13)/Enhanced Senses 3 (10)/Reflexes 3 (7)/Immunity 3 (4)/Self Healing 3 (3)/Uplink 3 (0)/Infection 3 (-3)/Remote Viewing 3 (-6)/Focus 3 (-9)

>Defector (free)/Prime Subject/Expert/Training

>Uncanny (-6)/Traitor (-3)/Valuable (0)

>Lindsey Reyes/"Satan"/Isabelle Hart (Defector)/Yukio Kataoka

>Hannah Caldwell (Traitor)/Corrine Devoe

Good luck, but if you get run over don't come crying to me. Well, you'll be dead so you couldn't do that anyway, but now you can't say I didn't warn you this might happen.

Consequently, going to a bar alone isn't really fun either.

As is getting drunk alone.

I dunno about you or him, but I've never FOUND friendship or a good woman at a fucking bar. If you have good friends you'll have a good time at a bar. Otherwise you'll just be a sad, lonely, and now DRUNK fuck. Nothing will improve or change for you.

at least you're getting drunk at a social setting

Ah the secret is to try to make your fantasies a reality.

Quite difficult but fun.

Whoever told you a bar is a good place to meet new people lied. Bars are a hangout with friends you already had.

Getting drunk at a bar alone is arguably as depressing if not more so than getting drunk alone at home. Getting used to that just leads to alcoholism instead of actually being social.