Da Fuq?

Was browsing coins and saw this. That is how I accidentally stumbled across that STORJ pump, if you remember. Don't know if this thing will do that, but it looks the same.

Nice bought 100k.

Mana will eventually go to over 1k. Whales have been tanking it now 2 days so fucking much they will want their profits.

Checked.

Going to try to sneak in myself. Kek.

I can't read this chart what does it mean? Most people selling when it gets to 650?

bump

Generally when the green is convex and the red concave, buy. When the red is convex and the green concave, sell .

it just went from 20 to 25 but shape is still the same, does that mean anything?

Means there is still buy pressure. When the green on this type of chart collapses and the red towers over it, it is time to sell.

like this? I don't understand how this happens without even change in price tho:

It is a whale putting up a sell wall to keep the price restricted at that level so they can accumulate at that level.

Whales will also drive it down 50 sat or so suddenly to scare people in to selling at less than they bought in at, then move the overall price up after The Shakeout

so you're saying it might be a good buy?

oh my fucking god

why so much?

This will be the Donald Trump of Decentraland.

>reddit, twitter and opera

Don't make your fake tabs so obvious.

why so much?

>not checking twitter and reddit for crypto news

it's like you want to stay poor. Also what's wrong with opera?

Umm, user, in the future, screencap that, paste in paint, crop irrelevant info, save, and post that. It offers you a little more privacy. There are other quicker methods as well. On your phone, you can screencap, edit, then post.