Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Adventures on Terra Edition:

How many of your adventures have taken place on Earth?

Hardmode: It wasn't part of "Rasputin Must Die"

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12249945/
d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/vehicles
docs.google.com/document/d/1nstmQUI4lu8Ai8pYnVBjjfL0ebT-X4azRL2VJYJavIA/edit
esciencecommons.blogspot.com/2014/11/having-y-chromosome-doesnt-affect.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pathfinder is trash and only legitimate faggots play it.

Thank god, i don't want artificial faggots playing my game. that'd be the worst.

Is my character a race traitor if he is a half-elf and doesn't marry a half-elf, human, or elf?

Got something against gay robots user?

Well seeing as I can't vouch for other people, and my sample size is thus 1... yeah.

Does having been turned into a faggot by the internet count as artificial, or home-grown?

The gunslinger's enjoying that gun a little too much.

I know its not free range.

strawpoll.me/12249945/

Vote! VOTE!

Tieflings are literally the most perfect and optimal Paladin race, they are probably overly numerous in a natural metagamey way than by specific organization.

If you had to settle for sloooooowly reloading one shot at a time up until the point you got behind that gun, wouldn't you be a little jazzed?

Alain seems aware of it too.

Also he looks like he's 40 fucking years old for some reason.

If she cared that much she would've gotten rapid reload at the earliest opportunity!

You've been living most of your life with the most sophisticated thing being a Pepperbox, and all of a sudden you get a motherfucking MAXIM?

Tell me that doesnt make you moist by proxy.

Even with gun twirling, that's like two shots per round. A machine gun is just as many bullets as you like.

It's like the difference between jerking off and going balls-deep.

So my character is a helpful dude with his wand and scrolls, but I need to know what second and third level wands and scrolls are essential for a cleric.
I want to make sure no crazy emergencies ruin our day. It's my job to protect them from harm at any cost.

If you drove a cart pulled by multiple horses, do you need to roll handle animal for each individual horse when a test needs to be made?

just fucking roll dice if you have too many players.

and it's the Demon-Spawn variant too. CE making LG.

Basically a Demon fucks a mortal and out comes generations of angry oppressed Paladins with tragic backstories, every time. Thus ensuring the Abyss checks itself.

www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/vehicles

even if you did, you shouldn't be failing except in extreme circumstances

>Third level wands
The only time any sane PC would consider such an investment is if the GM allowed partially charged wands to be purchased from shops.

They're so fucking sexy, too. It's like...unfair, really. Other races can't compete. Just imagine how beloved the Sexy Paladin Order would be. Everyone trust them because they won't lie, everyone wants to bed them because Dayum. It's potent as fuck.Hell, just being that sexy probably works wonders converting Evil to Good. No Evil can associate with them, but they all really want to associate with them, if you catch my drift. Those villains will beg for redemption if it means getting a taste of that ripe paladin booty.

d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/vehicles

Just the one roll.

Perspective: If you were a pathfinder Gunslinger, that would be the best moment of your entire life bar none.

But she's from Alkenstar, which is basically Steampunk Land.

Alkenstar doesn't have machine guns???

Motherfucker, the LIGHT OF THE SWORD will aid me in taxing the SHIT out of my party mates to get the money if I can justify it. What's good, motherfucker? I know I want that Lesser Restoration, because Fuck Ability Damage.

It's probably more like a faggot cyborg instead of a faggot android.

>ywn go balls-deep in a sexy tiefling paladin

Why even adventure?

There was nothing prompting this sex tangent, why user why

It seems to me the places most likely to have enough tieflings for an entire paladin order aren't inclined toward having paladin orders, with the exceptions of those bordering the worldwound.

It does not.

What about if Eternal Wands were in play like all games should allow?

Ideas guys I need confirmation

>Game in which everyone is a member of a royal tiefling clan in a tiefling society in one of the lower planes and weird bird creatures that walk on two legs have invaded your PRIVATE PROPERTY and you have to find out WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW before things get worse
>Y/N?

>You wake up in a strange chamber (a la the intro to RAGE by Id Software but with elves!) thousands of years after a disaster and must get familiar with the world outside
>Y/N?

>Everyone is some kind of Path of War gestalt and you're on a crusade to FIGHT FOR YOUR GOD so that you can win ETERNAL HONOR AND GLORY.
>Y/N?

Probably at most they have Repeaters, and even then that's bleeding edge tech.

So... those bordering the worldwound. That's a place they can come from, problem solved?

We were on page 5, you shithead.

This is now a pastry thread. Tell me about the pastries your character has eaten lately. Did you ever have to lose a pastry because combat started while you were still eating? how did that make your character feel?

I'd only the last one if it allowed for non path of war on one end. not a huge fan of tieflings to be honest. waking up is a nice thing, but it is too circumstancial to comment on without more context on what you can play, etc.

Aw man. I wanted to be a robofaggot.

Since it's Pathfinder, my character is pastrysexual (as am I) but my DM is going to add more LGBTQ because #hewillnotdivideus

Oh fuck right off. There are other boards for your unfunny bullshit.

>not LGBBQ
Come on user, it was the easy joke.

Toasting in this new bread.

docs.google.com/document/d/1nstmQUI4lu8Ai8pYnVBjjfL0ebT-X4azRL2VJYJavIA/edit

What would base the DCs of traps of this type? 10+class level? 10+1/2 class level+1/2 craft ranks? 10+ the number of times you've confused a man?

I don't see how I can possibly irritate several GMs when the only real exchange I've had with any of them was a slight disagreement on how a rule is interpreted followed by an attempt at a compromise to my disadvantage. Even then what I'm trying to negotiate doesn't strike me as particularly broken so I don't see why it would piss people off.

Anyway, maybe its just you personally that has a problem with me and if thats the case just PM me so we can do the reasonable thing and just avoid each other or whatever.

I don't think I ever realized how sad it was to have this one class whose entire concept was "loves one type of weapon" and has no other features or inclinations. Even the Swashbuckler, while just as narrow in function, is implied in flavor text to support variations on some kind of suave or acrobatic dude who knows swordplay, not a guy with no life other than holding a rapier.

ummmm excuse u but my #gender is not a joke

10+1/2 Class Level+Relevant Ability Score modifier has always been the DC for this sort of stuff.

I'd probably do it as a paladin order forming after various wars and raids by the worldwound when demons rape and the inevitable tiefling and half-fiend orphans leftover when they're liberated are sent to paladin orphanages cause the mothers don't want to be reminded of their trauma or were killed. Demons use a lot of tieflings in their armies after all.

It's part of how they're so perfect and optimized. Just imagine; Evil can't even fucking resist that shit. Nobody can. It's a huge boost to diplomatic efforts, probably encourages people to surrender way more often.
It promotes peace and harmony when you've got fine honeys and fellas for your champions of Justice.

maybe not but your cap is, holy shit i've never seen something so wrong and hilarious all at once.

Maybe they form a sexy club for sexy warriors of Justice as a reaction against the prevailing shitty culture of wherever they live, bro. I assume you're thinking of those Chelaxian hacks.

What are you talking about? It's 100% true.

Transexuality is a fad.

Probably 10+1/2 class+Wis or Int mod.
You probably know this but you probably shouldn't scale these traps to its game hazard equivalent because shit, those are fucking deadly.

It also seems that you barely have any content in there so if you're taking suggestions then the Hunter traps from ragnarok online might be a good place to look for inspiration.

Oh yeah, I did it for the attention. As if anybody would want to be dumped on by assholes like you on a regular basis. Just ignore what the scientists say, because your feels come before reals, right?

Yeah but the House of Thrune would stamp out any efforts at the formation of a paladin order, and going underground would mean it'd have to be small. Also, all the members being tieflings would raise red flags and lead to investigations.

>anything i dont like will be lost to time, i-its just a fad.

What do you guys think 10+1/2 Int+1/4 ranks in craft trap?

It may be a fad but it's a fad obscuring the truth that some people are in fact female with male bodies due to hormone problems during fetal development or chromosome issues.

Transexuality is a mental illness.

It's a fad adopted by misguided children and the mentally ill.

I do agree with you, but right now the scientists behind the DSM-V do not have their shit together and are kind of throwing a tantrum about having to give up schizophrenia to neurologists. It's screwing EVERYTHING up.

Just avoid using that defense for now.

The int or wis mod that I recommended is already its equivalent to the craft skill. The craft skill should be rolled for the opposed Percep check to spotting the trap or something.

My character had some kind of weird Osiriani pastry for breakfast just last session. He's never lost a pastry because he's a responsible, Lawful Good dude.

and he hasn't fucked his waifu in like a week, so he's cranky as fuck

You have no facts to back that up. You're another idiot savant just gobbling up what your echo chamber tells you to do without thinking critically. All so that you can fit in instead of making a life for yourself.

>its a mental illness, that's what a fad is!

What's the best class and feat set-up to represent Otoyomegatari (or whatever the fuck it was called, I'm 3 shots past proper memory), because that shit was cute as fuck and remains one of my favorite mangos?

esciencecommons.blogspot.com/2014/11/having-y-chromosome-doesnt-affect.html

Paladins can be sexy, but an order of Paladins specifically about being a tiefling, and presumably stopping fiends? They're probably reminding themselves not to ever ever breed when they do their morning prayers every day. They don't want to make more monsters.

Reminder there is canonically a sizable population and neighborhood of Tieflings in Absolum, who are led by a busy and well to do Tiefling woman who acts as the organizer/spokesperson of the community who constantly pushes the other Tieflings to act as good and productive citizens and, while also pianos for better integration of Tieflings I to the culture of Absolam

Considering people there tend to be obsessed with worshipping the Gods who ascended with the starstone, it doesn't seem to far fetched that there would be a small order of Iomedean Tieflings Paladins who act as the neighborhood watch for that community.

Not sure what you're getting at here. Fucked up genetics can lead to chromosome differences that can lead to different sexual development. XY and XX aren't the only possible combinations that exist. Gender dysphoria can literally be like downs.

>As if anybody would want to be dumped on by assholes like you on a regular basis

Yes.

That is EXACTLY what you want.

You are an attention whore among an entire culture of attention-whoring.

Transexuals are the ultimate "special snowflake" in a world so mired in apathy.

You're literally a freak only for attention.

A simple ranger built for archery and mounted combat.

>ignoring the hundred different chromosomal conditions that exist
>implying that even a small minority of people have actually had chromosomal testing
>ignoring the fact that chromosomes don't dictate gender in the first place
Keep on lying to yourself instead of seeking out the truth. I'm sure that taking it up the ass from your echo chamber makes you feel like a big man!

Fun fact delivery service!:

A surprisingly large amount of transgender people are sufferers of Klinefelters, a chromosomal disease that causes a child to be born with XXY chromosomes. The extra chromosome theoretically would reduce intelligence, but for some reason people with klinefelters tend to have above average IQ.

This does not support either side of the argument, I just thought it was a fun fact.

You realize our entire hobby as adults is committing hours and hours of time, and sometimes vast sums of money, to what is in essence a massively convoluted game of make-believe?

Kind of hard to be calling shit out with that in mind.

>Gender dysphoria can literally be like downs.

I don't even need to write my own punchline

But why would they be exclusive to non-tieflings?

But if they're noble and righteous enough, their sexy Order will endure. I believe in the Sexy Paladins.

>I'll shit post about something off topic I dont like in a thread for (you)s
>What do you mean? you're the fags who want attention.

>A surprisingly large amount of transgender people are self-diagnosed attention-seeking freaks

lol yeah

Please see for more details!

the hope was something that could at least pretend to not be full-on shitposting. I forgot where I was, unfortunately.

No, I am not. If I wanted the attention, I wouldn't put so much effort into passing. I do not advertise being transgender (outside of an anonymous message board when it is relevant to the topic). If nobody ever knew, I'd be ecstatic.

Congrats
You turned something kinda Cute with a cool theme, that was only Kinda lewd, into something sad

Here's your (You)

Keep the delusion alive, my friend.

user, it's perfectly within the realm of possibility to make love in a manner that doesn't usually produce offspring, and that's not even getting into the realm of contraceptive herbs and magical shit

I'm pretty confident that a Tiefling Paladin would absolutely adore taking it in the bum

I don't see how that affects my statement that some gender dysphoria is caused by chromosomal defects?

>What is the emo fad of the early 2000s?
>What was the last major fad before transexuality?

But user, you can actually objectively diagnose Klinefelters.

Psychic Anthology pdfs ship out to subscribers yet?

>self-diagnosed
You have no idea how many hoops you have to jump through before being referred to an endocrinologist for hormone replacement therapy. But hey, don't let science get in the way of your fantasies!

then post objective stats

oh wait, liberals believe numbers are sexist

Was that a mandatory component? I don't see why it'd be much different from a Paladin order from a majority tiefling community. You'd have some other races but mostly tieflings. The tieflings constantly need the acknowledgment of other paladins that they're doing good and not evil, they're so afraid of their genes.

theyre fishing for you,s just like every poster posting here, no matter how much they believe they aren't. you want attention, welcome to being in a social environment. just understand that others may not be willing to provide those sweet yous. especially if they only see lazy bigoted shit posts they are numb to through constant exposure.

>I can buy tranny pills off the black market every day of the week

Is it necessary to be retarded to be a faggot, or is it merely coincidental?

Fuck, I'm using this for my character's waifu's Life Story.
Super cute!

>They don't want to make more monsters
ow

>Emo
>a fad
haha, the world would only be so lucky. Look everyone, the only guy in the world who missed Twilight.

You're the one blatantly ignoring scientific facts in order to maintain validity for your own prejudices. You are, quite literally, an idiot. You are deluding yourself by definition, as surely as any creationist or flat earther.

Basically, the fantasy version of funnel cake. There was a Harvest/Fall Equinox festival in one of the towns the party visited on the road. Delicious pastries were enjoyed, and beers were drank. Good time.