We're going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship

Already 900$ in XLM, will have a 5k airdrop on Monday, do I put more in XLM while I can or do I put it into ADA, or REQ or is there another sleeper?

PS I'm not falling for that BAT scam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0SwlMohRng
youtube.com/watch?v=e77Z33ldX5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't hold any yet due to cash flow, but REQ looks like moon soon. Request Colossus launches sometime in next couple of weeks.

Also they're will probably not be another rocket dip before tomorrow right?

Stellar is actually being used, so it has confirmed value. It will keep going up.
Ada is theoretically a great coin, so its worth it to have a bunch, but it has no good partners yet nor is it cheap.
Req is bullshit. And will get raped by dozens of similar coins.

What airdrop?

Someone called the dip really well yesterday

Just my bank transfer

New to XLM. I have some now, I should hold at least until tomorrow you are saying?

don't be retarded and lock them in a safe. Shit can only go places in 2018

REQ will at least double from here.

XLM will likely gravitate around the current price for awhile.

both good coins

volume is too low for a moon mission. Keep in mind we're up 100% on the week. XLM needs a break.

No, next week.

I'm almost certain it will be released tomorrow morning.

everyone put this on and HODL to the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0SwlMohRng

>Req is bullshit. And will get raped by dozens of similar coins.
show my any comparable team. i couldnt care less about the tech, i care about the people behind it. pajeets will do their pumps while americans and euros will actually make deals to get the coins used.

Going to 1.5k now,if it gets there it's on a break-out. If not, sell and buy back in at 1.35k

ADA got the wikipedia guy
OMG got the ETH guy
XRP actually got into production with banks already

idk mate, there are many similar projects with strong teams. I'm holding some of each because imo the market can have more than one successful competitor on that field

1.5MM sell wall at 1499...we will see.

Literally what the fuck is ADA? I have never met a single person who can explain to me what it does. All I know is that it's premined shit.

Yup, it if breaks through we're launching, otherwise strong bounce back down to 1.35k

Volume is 4x what it was a couple of days ago though. Probably not a moon mission, but will keep going up. Vast majority of crypto people is still unaware of Stellar.

> Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=e77Z33ldX5c

we are close boyz

they dumped...

it keeps bouncing. Volume still tapering. Get out desu. I predict a slow drip to 24 cents. I'm riding the NEO train tonight

rising to .1450

Support walls inching backwards as resistance engages

why the fuck is nobody paying attention to this?

a lot of people are...

I got in at $0.10, my hands are graphene. Come at me, FUD.

>price keeps increasing
>volume keeps increasing
What is wrong with you?

if u bitches dont buy right now

Rockets don't accommodate for tentacle arms

me too, bro. At this point you could call them hydraulic clamps. These jelly handers make me laugh. Believe in this coin or get the fuck out!

Don't call it airdrop bro

BUY

THE

DIP

ahhhh it's like 9/11 all over again