MANLY CHARACTER ART

Veeky Forums I come to you a broken man, a DM who has been shattered in "A Clockwork Orange" style stimuli spam.

All I wanted was to find art for shitloads of NPC's to fill up my campaign. I've waded through 2 whole days worth of, NOT homosexuals, NOT gays, but FUCKING FAGS AND TWINKS. I can include filters for manly, muscley, badass, anything and I still get flatchested girls with 2 extra inches on their shoulders called men.

Bara doesn't work cause they all have their cocks out or are very obviously bara, but it is a welcomed release from the ego-death that is "wading through shitloads of boipucci".

Lets make this a MANLY CHARACTER ART thread and I will begin with a sparse dump of what I have. Save me from this hell of thong bikinis and 120lb catbois. I implore you. I don't care if they're orcs, aliens, furries, as long as they look like they can fight a fucking bear on a mountain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM
youtube.com/watch?v=aqDwqdSF6Ec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UO4jquAlY
youtube.com/watch?v=PDJyOTLAK4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you ignore the Plagas Arm Krauser's pretty manly

>inb4: KD:M pinups (male)

Krauser is defintiely manly, excellent work.

What's your definition of manly? Do they have to be attractive? Is just shredded fine? Do they have to be shredded?

an uggo orc is fine too

If I was a Bishounen pretty boy I'd open my butt hole for this guy.

They do not have to be attractive. Even bara appearance is okay. The lower end is probably near these

They are at least cut/ottermode. No stickbois allowed.

They can be ugly as shit like this

they can be 50year old mode like this

Elves can be manly.

And that's all I actually have time to post. So have the manliest character I ever played.

Jesus, look at that sword. It seems like you could just place it edge-first on someone's head and just be sheer weight alone it would cut them in half.

>*by
Fuck, I need to get my caffeine for the morning.

Manly?

Does this count?

Two words
>Knife Fight

maybe I'll attach the image next time too!

Elves can be more manly then manly men, depending on the elf of course. was going to put up Fingolfin, but all the Noldor need love and it's Glorfindel's turn

Glad we finally have a manly thread. If you've got some heavily armored knightly looking men, I'll take em.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM

What's the manliest thing one of your characters has ever done, Veeky Forums?

>masculinity thread
>no Frazetta

You bunch of homos.

KING OF KINGS

That guy has some legs on him.

>What's the manliest thing one of your characters has ever done, Veeky Forums?

In terms of raw manliness, probably the time I survived a solo suicide mission. Super duper important person was dying, to save him we needed some gene samples from a 'nid bioship. I was launched into the guts of the thing via drop-pod, and my instructions for extraction were 'make sure we can retrieve the sample'.

I ended up killing the bioship, hauling ass to the hole my droppod left and jumping into space, then undergoing atmospheric reentry by giving a harridan a tauntaun special.

This was hardly the craziest thing that character had ever done, but it has by far the biggest manliness factor.

>Commissar Herztalt Griswold IV

He raised a child.

>suicide bombed a witch coven
>had been shot in the face and survived the day before and then been hit by a handgrenade the same day
>fighting while near death for two days
>decided to rush the inevitable in an effort to balance the odds for the rest of the party
>expected to die
>everyone's first DH campaign
>GM: "you know you could burn a fatepoint?"
>survive the blast
>daemonette still got through the ritual
>completely wrecked after the explosion and prone
>one fatigue point away from keeling over
>one light breeze from dying
>kill the daemonette in single combat
>beating her to death with a hammer
>one half action at a time

>xcom campaign using weird obscure system
>point buy system with a several pages of advantages like "super cool" and drawbacks like"homosexuality"
>spend all my points on "super cool" meaning he doesn't give a fuck
>ever
>fucking snake men
>blasts by leg off in one hit
>buddy applies first aid
>according to the game means i get the leg back
>same snake man shoots the smae leg away three times during that fire fight
>still not giving a fuck
>youtube.com/watch?v=aqDwqdSF6Ec

>Manly
>Nose job

>not m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UO4jquAlY
It's a fucking classic.

This thread is so manly it even buff kobolds.

This thread is superb.

It's clearly a fake nose after he lost his in combat.
I realize a manly man would not be concerned that much with appearance, but he needs to think of the weaker people too.

>but he needs to think of the weaker people too

This thread is gradually turning me gay. keep doing that

3d8 is a good system.

This reminds me of the opening of Neverwinter Nights for some reason. youtube.com/watch?v=PDJyOTLAK4Y

And if said child grows up to be a good person who makes the world a better place, even if just a little, then true manliness has been achieved.

There's something in my eye.

It's testosterone.

manly as fuck

Where's his neck?

Wondering if anyone can help me out with a request.

I'm rolling up a Detective/Inquisitor Rogue for a LMoP D&D game starting Tuesday and I'm looking for anything that looks like a fantasy style PI, stuff like trench coats and fedora's.

Character is human, using light armor and rapier to give some specifics.

I'll post a few things I already had that were close, but not quite what I wanted.

First one would be good if it didn't have the guns.

Again, really cool except for the guns.

this one is cool, except for black and a bit to magey.

This one isn't bad, I liked the coat and overall style, but butt ugly face and art style overall, coupled with the wrong kind of sword.