RaiBlocks/XRB Thread

Official site :

raiblocks.net/

Where to buy ?

>>>> bitgrail.com

I made a new frame. Enjoy.

tfw didnt sell at $4

shitty exchanges are destroying hype for this coin

XRB is probably my most comfy hold i hope to accumulate atleast 10k before the end of the month

It has already been confirmed to get a new exchange this month they haven't said wich one tough due to an NDA

couldn't even deposit XRB during that run up.

Raiblocks has no game theory incentive for people to run oracles. Until this is fixed, it's the coin actually relies on genuine human kindness. People are still going to pump it though and I expect Binance will one day pick it up.

IOTA still has IoT alliance backing from Bosch and Cisco, and the devs even said that the real FOMO will come with the Q. Short term Raiblock to February, long term IOTA to October and you'll be at lamboland

iota also has no incentives to run nodes, and all transactions still rely on the centralized and closed source coordinator. Have fun when someone cracks the coordinator and the whole network explodes (or someone spams it again lol!)

it's going to moon, get in

Well I run a node because it's good for the network as I'm invested in raiblocks. Good enough.

I agree. I hold XRB currently but ByteBall is the only DAG tech that is technically sufficient, even has privacy options, decentralized oracles and working smart contracts.

Oh wait, didn't read the IOTA part, you're retarded. But correct about XRB.

not to sound like a fanboy but the "spam attack" was really because everyone was on pretty much the same node which created a bottleneck. the new wallet will automatically actively select nodes to run on which should solve this problem.

i genuinely hope you die for how obnoxious you are

If XRB hits a decent exchange like Binance or Bittrex it will go to $5 easy.

sounds like you only get to blow your load in a towel.

$5 ? are you kidding? look at the supply. this coin will be more like ETH because almost no one has it.

I held 10 btc a while now and I put 4 into it at 6k sats. I'm turning my 4 btc into 40-100 with that shit. At least they'll 5x in 2-4 weeks, and that's the minimum

MY RAIS ARE LOCKED IN A SHITTY ITALIAN EXCHANGE AAAAAAAAH

rai is due for a pump when they announce the new exchange in a few weeks. until then, its probably going to keep going down

>MUH COFFEE

XRB, Endlösung der Bitcoinfrage.

The moon will come, but not yet. Once it lists to a big exchange everything will change.

>holding a kikebucks cup is supposed to be a sign of intelligence
thanks, just sold 100k

that fucking nod after the curbstomp. every fucking time.

Ein Volk, ein Rai, kein normales exchange. :'(

that fucking filename

woah, is this real?

Yes, go to the #business channel on Discord and scroll up a little bit.

Ooh, you are right, this was just today.

We have liftoff I hope probably

this. IOTA is literally a centralized shitcoin. buy the fucking XRB dip now.

i'm already 50% in raiblocks

xrb dip it is, bros.

>neet goes into woods and does humans already figured out thousands of years ago with access to the internet in current year

Nah, let's go grab lambo's instead.

xrb better get me a lambo

Don't expect it to be one of the big exchanges it could just be another shitty small one. XRB just got the attention of everybody like 3 weeks ago it take will take awhile for the big exhanges to implement even if they started doing it now.

it better be a decent exchange or i will be angery