Revenge of the dickbike

Revenge of the dickbike.

Bolter custodes, bolting all the time.

And then there's this glorious motherfucker.

Apparently he's a show exclusive, so you can only get him from events Forge World attends. Glad I'm going to GenCon, this year.

More dickbikes.

I am deeply dismayed by the lack of ridiculously huge eagle hood ornaments on these.

But I guess they match the grav tanks.

Yeah. That's my biggest problem with the Forge World Custodes stuff. The guys look great and so do the vehicles, but I just don't feel like they go together. The vehicles just aren't ornate and baroque as they should be.

So, you know... there's that.

Caladius with heavy blaze cannon, maybe? I think that's what the rotary barrel lascannon is.

I think I'm most excited for these guys, though. Backbone of the Custodian Guard.

>no flying rhino box
Dishonor on their cow

The Coronus Grav-Carrier's already up on the Forge World website.

not good enough

That looks like ass and you know it.

Custodes are too baller, they must be stopped before they make everyone else look bad

I thought it said lego.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Rosebud".

Given FW's aesthetic for the Heresy, I can see them not having gone with this simply because they viewed it as too boxy for something that would likely be incredibly high tech.

How big are the riflemen? They look tiny, unless those are heavy bolters.

>that stance with the spear
Someone gonna get a broken wrist very soon.

The lack of ornaments doesn't disturb me, you can always add/paint some, while removing stuff is more difficult.

Holy shit I want some.

I've no idea how I'd fit them into my army but I want some.

>How big are the riflemen? They look tiny, unless those are heavy bolters.
They're a conversion kit for the plastic Custodes.

Am I the only one who thinks the dickbike looks awesome?

The Custodes look a little odd atop them, but I could see a lot of cool uses for these.

i'd rather have that than the gold Devilfish

Old but gold, literally.

That's a fuckhueg bolter, then.

Believe they're a combination weapon of sorts.

It's nice to see a limited edition FW model that doesn't look like a trainee sculpt-tier abortion. Those are getting rarer these days.

I can see why they didn't do that. FW's trying to get Custodes to be more than just "SMs, but better" wherever they can, and just giving them antigrav SM vehicles wouldn't help with that.

Also,
and
The Custodes dickbikes actually don't look bad, especially compared with the Scimitar "Ribbed For Her Pleasure" pattern. It's just a bit disappointing to see that it's not the Bullock jetbike, yet again, despite generic versions that don't come with Sammael's cloak sculpted on having been in demand for years now.

>you can only get him from events Forge World attends
And from glorious China, eventually.

Shit. I might just use those guys as space marine vets or something for 40k. They look sweet

Yeah, well I don't. And guess what? This day, my feelings triumphed over your feelings, because I got what I wanted and you didnt.

Too bad they're heavy support.

>It's just a bit disappointing to see that it's not the Bullock jetbike, yet again, despite generic versions that don't come with Sammael's cloak sculpted on having been in demand for years now.
They're going to make a kit for them with White Scars details sculpted on.

okay

Looks like just Boltguns but even bigger. Also, is it just me or does their armor seem to look a lot like the armor of the Custodes pictured in that painting of the Emperor and Horus on the bridge?

Wonder if it'll be something like a Heavy Bolter Boltgun, like just a Heavy Bolter but Rapid Fire as a basic weapon. It'll probably be more powerful than that, though.

You do realize they're huge, right?

>doesn't want custodes to have marine shit
>disappointed custodes didn't get marine shit

You people aren't very consistent.

user you forgot this

Speaking of huge

New upscaled SM box set in 5.. 4...

(Equally upscaled guardsmen within the year after that.)

>instead of making a fancy dreadnought, lets make a big custodes instead
>how does that factor in with all the other dread designs?
>fuck you, that's how

They're doing both.

Cool, you got any shots of those dreadnoughts that aren't just big custodes because of bad design reasons?

FATHER?

WHAT IS IT MY ROUND SON

>your health is low...

It looks likeGet's a polearm.

Those models are Glorious.

MY METAL BOY!

>why does a giant robot need more reach?

I'm not wild about the chaps but other than that I think it's amazing.