Drawthread: Outstanding Edition

Last Time, on Veeky Forums drawthread: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/XDg7m22.jpg
deviantart.com/art/Dark-Eldar-559850579
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
velalewds.tumblr.com/image/156823430509
youtube.com/watch?v=DAj-vYcKNYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchoring for artist

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Requesting a bust of my silver dragonborn fighter. He's a chill dude with a wry toothy smile. Athletic and tough, he grew up on an icey mountaintop in a dwarven mountainhome and its harsh environment. He's a greater-good kind of guy but always put his close friends and family before everything else and as his upbringing is partially dwarven; there's nothing wrong with a hard drink before going to bed!

As for appearance: A mix between all of 3 different dragonborns there. He is wide-headed and have ivory-colored sharp horns that follows his skull to then stick out for a third of his head's length. He is a bit reptile-like than normal dragonborn and without his wry toothy smile can seem intimidating almost a bit primal. He wears a chain shirt with thick studded leather and hide, as a silver dragonborn cold climates doesn't affect him that much so he wears clothing and armor that can be used both in temperate and cold weather.

If you want to draw more of his torso, he would have arms crossed, showing his scales and robust/strong arms.

For the rest, I'd let you the drawfag decide. I like seeing the details you guys do! Thanks.

Posting this again for new thread.

Requesting someone draw my new D&D5e character. She's a vampire assassin, all the reference I have is this pic and this shitty heromachine thing I managed to get together.

She wears dresses and stuff but also leather armour either over the dress or under it, and uses lots of knives or two curved shorter swords. Either bald or with a wig. But stereotypically "assassin-looking"

Requesting a villain in my game of Rogue Trader, a Dark Eldar corsair with a particular preference for sniping the fuck out of us.

Hey drawfriends

Would like to request my character posing with his friend, an Efreet.
Hes around 6 foot, and shes 9 foot Efreet are really fucking big
The two are very close friends Friend-with-benifits, even
I was thinking they look like they are posing for a quick picture. Like his arm around her, maybe she'd be making a peace sign or something cute like that, I'll leave it up to the artist to decide.

The boy is a bit on a shy side, while the girl is very out going. Insert sitcom here
I think that covers any important details
Thanks!

I would like to request a redraw for my Only War character, he is a imperial guardsman from a snow death world, his regiment is called the 15. Eklamata ice devils.
He wields a ornate cavalry sabre and wears carapace armour, the things on his cheat are supposed to be medals.
Thanks.

I'd like to request a minor wannabe-evil NPC that my party decided to keep with them. She's a cute little spider-girl like the middle image, except with short black hair like the style on the left, and a Dark Mistress outfit like on the right - it's supposed to be sexy-evil, but is undercut by the fact that she's just too cute to pull it off.

Where's the image with the pants from?

Requesting a character image for a godbound game. Black and white/sketch would be nice. Relevant details of character:
>Male. Average height but above average shoulder width. White. Age is about 24-26. No facial scars but one scar on the back of his left hand from a stabbing incident. Hair is blonde and eye color is blue.
>Armor is half-plate like image except no runes. Chainmail is underneath and shows where the plates seperate (no particular taste for pattern).
>Character wields a zweihander. Often times is covered in living lightning.
Relevant image for sword: i.imgur.com/XDg7m22.jpg
>Has a flight power that may sprout crystal wings from his back. Feel free to not draw this part.
>Facial hair is a short beard, not a neckbeard.
>Face is up to artist's discretion. Does not have to be handsome.
I don't have any money but I do have 14 internet points saved up.

PlumpOrange's DA: deviantart.com/art/Dark-Eldar-559850579

>this is my OC, he's like me but strong and badass and has a sword

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

Requesting a young, but spunky knightess. No helmet so you can see her smile!

Requesting my judge/jury/executioner warlock summoning a fistful of lightning!

He wears the armor on the right under a hooded cloak.

This is the second time someone likened my request to Charlotte. Is it really similar to the original Charlotte request or something? I just want a girl that looks like Yuffie in plate armor, not memes.

Not every female knight is Charlotte you mongoloid.

Requesting the character here on the left wielding a kanabo, replacing the bustier with more covering bandages wrapped around her chest, and the shoes with knee-high boots. In addition, she has a couple piercings on her brow on one side, and on her nose on the other, along with a couple rings on each ear.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Once more unto the breech

Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right

Cute girl, short dark hair, etc

I know I'm just pointing out the similarity.

Requesting a more arty piece:

Looking for someone to do a male figure with his right arm blown off sinking in the sea clearly unconscious, with a female tiefling diving in after him, reaching down for him, sort of like in the pose of pic related, but with more space between them.
Silhouettes lit from above the surface by a storm or something would be great, so feel free to mess about with lighting!
I can give you more detail on the figures if you want, but really silhouettes are good!

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

OR here, this is DOPE

Thanks user!

Requesting the Main Villain of a campaign I'm planning.

Holy shit Veeky Forums, how do you keep winning at drawthreads?
The deliveries are outstanding, even the "troll" ones like the one with the female knight (Charlotte?) fighting in a dusty battle and then there's this OP. And it looks like bitching and shitposting is minimal.
Also why don't you have a booru, like other boards do? Or do I simply not know it's address? I'd love to request some stuff, but I'd like to know where to look for if I miss a delivery.

Ring a Star Wars bounty hunter styled like a German Reiter in kit. His armor is made out of the same material used in blast shields, so a metallic-y plastic texture.

For the armor itself, it's got the torso armor in [1], the arms in [2], and segmented plates like on this knight armor [3]. Finally he wears the helmet in [4], with a gorget built into his breastplate to protect his neck like in [5], and the unarmored below-the-knee legwear in [6],

For equipment, he owns a 74-Z speeder bike and uses an SE-14 blaster pistol and EE-3 carbine seen in [7].

is this the Charlotte delivery you meant? Because I agree the quality is more than comparable to high end commissions.

Requesting a steampunk fighter chick with short hair. The main feature is an armored hydraulic/steam/pulley mechanism that runs the length of her arms and attaches to a pulley system and steam tank strapped to the small of her back. It fires shortswords attached to cables from above the forearm through a bladed gauntlet/buckler.

There used to be a booru, but it was abandoned a long while ago.

And yes, this board does great at drawthreads. The ratio of deliveries to ignored requests is a little lower than other boards' drawthreads, but the overall quality of the deliveries is higher.

Greetings drawfriends and my fellow beggars! I'm requesting a post Apocalyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly similar to the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

The scum from other boards particular vidya and anime comes here with often.

Yes, that's the one. Like holy shit, even the best /co/ deliveries are usually amateur doodles compared to this and it's not like we don't have any actual pros sometimes dropping in

One of the reasons I don't draw in Veeky Forums too often is because I fear I'd lower average quality too much.

>There used to be a booru, but it was abandoned a long while ago.

That's a shame.

You probably wanted a real artist, but I like drawing cute things.

It took something around a week to do but I'm sure the OR was more than happy with it. It's funny how spite art works.

requesting pic related with a marching band drum and an even more stoned look on her face

>all those full suits of plate
>Charlotte in LULSLUT fantasy "armor" among them

delete this

Could one of you excellent drawfriends draw this character but in a different stance and expression?

She still has the circuitry-tattoos and weird glowing eyes, but has a much more neutral expression that looks almost bored. Her hand is still outstretched and has a plasma bolt coming from it. Also still has a sci-fi looking outfit but feel free to change it to however you want.

Thanks in advance!

It's hardly slutty, user.

It looks dumb as fuck

That may be, but that does not a slut armor make.

nah

That is incredibly cute, but those aren't supposed to be horns in the middle of her forehead (they're little chelicerae-things made of chitin, actually). Do you mind terribly if I keep the request up, by any chance?

>Do you mind terribly if I keep the request up, by any chance?
Of course not. I don't really fulfill requests as much as draw random things loosely based on peoples' prompts.

imo armors fine. hairs jacked up though with no helmet. two grabby to stabby things instead of one. anyway its still just a fake lesbian

Maybe don't draw on used graph paper with last weeks homework?

>just a fake lesbian

This, like, why get worked up over pixels on a screen that you don't like? At the end of the day, what does it matter?

>lmao why do you care
>just look at me, not caring at all

Why even respond to that post, it's not like your worthless opinion amounts to anything

>he said, while posting a worthless opinion

Didn't expect them to be seen through the paper. Although if I didn't use grap paper, I have a feeling things would get even messier since I'd have no lines to make sure things stay roughly at the same level.

Anchoring for Cat Food

Could I request a drawing of a kids cartoon/power rangers style villainess for a silly one-shot adventure I'm working on?

She's a robot Gorgon-like woman with long hoses for hair that end in blowtorches, and a pressure gauge for one eye.

She's got fangs, is "smoking" what looks like a cigarette in a cigarette holder and is made up heavily.

Her body is designed to look like a femme fatale in a black ballgown with drill-tipped high heels, and she's holding a burning rapier.

tl:dr - Robotic fire-themed gorgon version of Cruella de Vil

Holding out hope for drawfriend working on my pathfinder vigilante.

Can someone please add cute freckles to this Anna?

Anchoring for Eversor again.

im not really. just stating my opinion :^) on the style. no delet this from me.

>he

Whatever farm animal you identify as.

>e

Hey here's an update, any changes?

You don't anchor something a drawfriend never agreed to faggot

She looks diseased

Probably because a smartass used the spraypaint tool in Paint.

Can I get my atmospherics character sitting in a rolling office chair doing this pose, wearing the atmospherics jumpsuit + beret, bomber jacket, black gloves, and with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth? If a background is added in I can imagine something like a console behind him flashing a red light while through the window behind it all of atmospherics being lit ablaze, though creative reign here.

Requesting a pic of my Black Crusade character's new minion, a 19 year old female medical orderly who fell head over heels for him and didn't as much slip down the slippery chaos slope as took a swandive off the deep end.

I didn't realize it until i had statted and fluffed her that she's the Harley Quinn to my character's Joker

FUUUU forgot the reference pic

Yeah. Transparency was lost when they saved it as not png.

Bumping this one:
Thanks in advance~

OR here lookin' good nothing noticeable needed for changes.

Looks like White Rayla from the Witcher.

i'm curious if anyone would be interested in taking a slightly different spin on my sissy-of-a-drow fey warlock?

the emo bang,turtleneck and gloves are there because he was very silly when initially learning how to control magic and managed to give himself plenty of burn scars from head to toe, and like a true sissy, is very self-conscious about them

Hello Veeky Forums Drawthread
I'd like to request a pick of my Golem character, Ser Gabriel
He has gone through many reworks, and I'd like to 'definitive' picture of him
Hes around 8 or 9 feet tall, made of solid stone with steel bracers on his arms and legs.
He has carvings all over his arms and head that glow blue with magic, and large 'stole stone' in the center of his chest.
He weilds a large, spiked warhammer (think something similar to a Thunder Hammer from 40k) and wears rather plane leather armor with no sleeves. Being made of stone, steel, and magic he doesn't really need to wear armor.
His face is simple looking, kinda like in the ref picture, with shiny blue gem stone eyes.
He has a large red cape (no hood)
I think thats everything
Thanks for taking a look!

I got you, homie

Wow, nor OR, but it looks really good. May I use it for my campaign?

I got bored so i colored the OP using this website.

paintschainer.preferred.tech/

OR here, those colors are honestly amazing. Would it, by any chance, be possible to change her hair color to dark brown?

you got it boss.

Huh. The background colors changed too when you modified the hair color - is that due to the website you're using? Cause if so, that's kinda interesting. I wonder what would happen if you went even darker, so that it's almost black.

Yeah, there were no reference colors for the background so the hair color was influencing it. Turned it grayscale and almost night like.

Had to play with the color samples in the back to get it to something close to the original

/r/ing an inferno pistol in the style of a fancy wheellock, with the engraving resembling circuit lines or subatomic particle tracks. Thanks in advance.

Are there any specific colors for the librarian clothes? Or is it gray like the reference

Huh, interesting. That's still really cool!

You'll never find my request and fill it. I win! I beat all of you artists! Ahahaha!

white and grey with maybe a gold trimming

Amazing, thank you so much!!!

You are totally right.

I will do this next bud!

Could you remind me the lil detail you wanted fixed again?

Holy fuck

Hi, Veeky Forums. It's my birthday and I was hoping to get some character art done for an upcoming game; it'll be the first time in a long time that I'm a player!

My character is Dirk Faulkner, phone-book P.I. and the son of the recently deceased town preacher.

He's about 6'0" and a 30-something. He carries a tape-recorder with him wherever he goes, alongside a Iver Johnson .32 S&W. He also keeps a small Bible in his shirt pocket.

He's not great looking. He's not ugly, but he's not great looking. Impressively standard in that department.

The campaign is GURPS supernatural/horror oriented and part of the plot is the town's pets disappearing, and I'd really appreciate if his picture could have his female Whippet, Lulu, besides him. If not that's okay.

Here is the version without background (I tried getting source link but it's too long - it's on my tumblr ilisvela

And for any anatomy critique / if you want her nudez
velalewds.tumblr.com/image/156823430509

Your drunk is better than my sober and trying

Granted. I'll give It a shot.

Does he use that trenchcoat? Or just plain trousers and shirt?

He should be wearing the trench coat, I'm sorry I didn't include reference/mention that. Thank you in advance. I appreciate this.

Also: give this a listen while drawing. Might inspire something.
youtube.com/watch?v=DAj-vYcKNYY

Aye

Oh shit, Problem Sleuth. Good on you.

Thank you. I find it sad it was overshadowed by it's younger brother. It was rather the masterpiece.

It certainly ended better, that's for damn sure.