CYOA General

Yet another CYOA General Thread
The "Lets not chase off new Authors edition"

Last Thread Info on Creation and Collections of CYOAs
READ IT! pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

New content from DerelictStation user

hey kid... do you know what the definition of insanity is?

99%
Red Death
Mystery Recurs, Garden For Man, Rewind Senescence
Lesson Learned
Disregard world, become Tom Bombadil

You should include your influences, it's rude otherwise. Here, let me help you.

I pick wealth, because it is the building block for pretty much all of the other rewards and also the only reward that actually gives you anything.

99.999%
The Red Death
New Genesis
Primordial Lifespan
Rewind Senescence
Chronicler Blessing
A Garden For Man
Divinely Appointed
The Mystery Recurs
Holy Nourishment
God's Accomplice

Chose the Red Death because otherwise there'd be no information for me to learn with Chronicler's Blessing. I'll learn all I can, including the newly introduced magic, and teach the the surviving humans. If possible, I'll also push them in the direction that favors advanced magic over technology, simply because I like magic more.

Of course, all that assumes humanity actually survives the plague, which is stated to eventually mutate. If they don't, I'll just seed the new world with my creations, and enjoy my new immortality and magic powers.

Yeah hoping one of these threads won't devolve into the usual shit flinging that the autists just can't seem to avoid.

>Medium
>Mag Boots
>Riot Shield (Collapsible)
>Battery
>Cyber Warfare Suite (Unshackled AI)
>Environmental control
>Thruster pack
>Colt Anaconda
>Banshee
>Tatical
>Ghost
>Vavatch Orbital

The thing is, there is no possible cure or medicine or magic to stop the plague. So if it has a relatively long stasis time where it can survive outside of the human body, that means your new world will always be culled by the plague. Always. Thats why I chose the volcanos.

I kill myself because of all of the cyoas I could have been given, I got the most useless one. Thanks, god.

Does the gf jutsu anime gf keep her powers, if she has any? If so I'll take the gf jutsu and then do some serious anime research before I unleash my secret technique.

What happens if you take Primordial and Rewind?

The problem I see with that, and specifically with the Nephilim Ancestry option, is: how am I going to have children if my giant cock tears in half any women I try to have sex with?

It says you grow 3 feet taller, but it doesn't say anything about making your penis taller as well.

Presumably your aging cycles happen over the course of hundreds of years instead of decades.

You can push back the six month meditation requirement for immortality back by 4950 years?

Well, that just means that humanity won't survive. A pity, but I was never really attached to it all that much anyway. But my creations are described to not possess flesh and blood, so they won't be affected. As for becoming more life-like, that just means I'll have to wait till the plague either dies out or is cured by the newly created magical creatues of the world. Of course, if neither of those happens, I'm kinda fucked, but I can still live a pretty nice life in a world with magic. It just means my creations would have to stay in the Garden for Man. And due to possessing literal immortality, and the ability to continuously create new life, I'll just assume that after an arbitrarily large amount of time, we'll find a cure ourselves.

90%
Society anomie
Chaos reigns
Rewind senescence
Nephilim ancestry
Gods accomplice
Holy nourishment
Divinely appointed

But how long does the process of rejuvenation take if you're putting it off for centuries as opposed to a mere 50 years?

You're not really putting it off. The rejuvenation happens after you reach a sufficiently old age, so if you have a lifespan of 5000 years, the cycle should logically take place at the very end of that lifespan.

Maybe not, but it seems only reasonable that everything would grow proportionately. Like, if you had a tine dick before it will still be tiny in relation to the rest of the body, if you had a massive one, you'd end up with an obelisk.

Hm. Good point. I wonder if Lifelike would mean life, after an arbitrarily long time.

oops. That was suppose to go

You're rejuvenating thousands of years as opposed to 50, though. I doubt it'll take a mere 6 months to rejuvenate yourself.

It's not clarified, so I think it's up to interpretation. So just decide whether you want them to become golem-like beings with sapience, or lifeforms out of flesh and blood. Hell, nothing is stopping you to have both.

Question for the author: if along with the Nephalim Ancestry I take other gifts that affect my person, such as perfect memory and no need for sustenance, are any of these passed on to the progeny, even if in reduced measure? What about extra lifespan and rewind?

god I love these

90%
WWIII
Lesson Learned
Primordial Lifespan, Divinely Appointed

It's not actually stated whether the rejuvenation cycle shaves off a particular number of years or simply returns you to a state of youth, so as always in such cases, it's up to you to interpret it in such a way that would make for a good story or scenario.

I always recommend that you think of it however you believe would be most fun, so as an author I'd tell you that I don't know anything and leave it at that.

However, my own personal preference for how it would work is this, any physiological trait such as perfect memory might be passed down in a reduced measure, that would include something biologically feasible like extra lifespan, but not rewind senescence since that's just entering the realm of science fiction and there's also no real way to "reduce" immortality into a lesser form. Then gifts that are based in miracles or magic like nourishment don't get passed at all since that's between me and the big guy upstairs.

Again, I recommend you think of it however you consider most fun, but the above is how I would see things.

>Heavy
>Servo, Hydraulics
>Battery, Capacitator
>Energy Shield, Heavy Shield
>Environmental Control, Evironmental Shielding
>Advanced Targeting, Auto Targeting
>Ablative Armor, ERA
>M-67 "Vulcan"
>Gucharvis

50 on the dot

Was about to post the newest version of Nemesis. But a error message pops up and says the image resolution is to large.... What is the limit?

8mb

I don't think I would ever do that CYOA. Not having to live in the world of berserk is a gift in and of itself.

Cool, that's more or less what I expected. Couldn't be one hundred percent sure about renewal since there's a type of jellyfish that can do just that.

The nourishment one would probably be impossible unless we somehow evolved the biological ability to get all that we need from sunrays... which not even plants can do (needing also roots in the soil), so yeah, that's definitely out.

Lavender 1.0 when?

Pokemon Personified Plus+ when?

Resolution is limited to 10k (ten thousand) by 10k pixels, filesize up to 8 MB.

Every time you ask the release date gets pushed back a week.

Dearly held companion
Glory
Aspect of Virtue
Titanic
Partial incarnation, conjuration, sorcery, corrupting presence, penumbral teleportation, degenerative emission
Offspring
Foe of the inhumans - spacial distortion

Daily reminder that Teiatat in Crimson best Teiatat.

uh, something like "debilitating mental instability preventing you from functioning normally"?

Lethality: 99%
Scenario: Ring of Fire
New World: Forgotten Glory
Gifts: Rewind Senescence, Chronicler Blessing, A Garden for Man, The Ark Narrative, Divinely Appointed, Nephilim Ancestry, Holy Nourishment, God's Accomplice

Step 1: gather a diverse group of young adults into my safe haven
Step 2: allow my genes to infiltrate the group over the course of several generations
Step 3: after enough time has passed, set out into the world and begin the long process of reintroducing civilization to the survivors
Step 4: remake society hopefully in a new way so God doesn't try to apocalypse us again
???
Step 5: Use God's Accomplice to make sex golems that I can kiss and hold hands with

>Apostle2
Is there another part?

Oooh, so excited!

Hum, anyone have the Hero Academy CYOA on them? I'm feeling up for rolling a new character for that. (And because I need more Wyvern Lord Ryoma in my life.)

I want SDA to tell me I'm useless and that I should kill myself

Did Ordion die?

This one, right?

Is it possible to prevent your companions from dying of old age?

Ok, after some thorough evaluation:

>99%
>Red Death
>New genesis
>Primordial Lifespan, Rewind Senescence, Chronicler Blessing, Mystery Recurs and Nephilim Ancestry

This seems like the best path to a new beginning. The mass extinction should be relatively quick and come with a minimum of atrocities being committed (comprared to a world war, for example). Most of the world should be left intact and it should be easy for me to go about memorizing scientific knowledge that will prove useful in the future and my progeny should be better equipped to deal with the new world.

>Trap-Catcher has only one goal in life, rescue a princess
a princess with a feminine penis?

Do we just bully him because that's the thing to do, then?

Was that Manga themed cyoa ever finished?

He's currently working on a CYOA with a mutant theme and his revision of Hell Invasion, as far as I know.

One of the things I liked about Archdemon Roommate was that you had all of these dom roommates but can end up overpowering them and making then a slave a year later. We need more anti-femdom cyoas where you can turn the tide on them, like a smug SDA.

the one with images that had torn edges? If so no, that was like the only preview and then not a word, which was a shame because it looked really good.

Expecting a different outcome from repeating the same action?

>90%
>Apex Predator
>New Genesis
>Rewind Senescence, Nephilim Ancestry, Holy Nourishment, Divinely Appointed, Chronicler Blessing, A Garden for Man, God's Accomplice

You ever notice how Zodd and Locus are the only Apostles that don't have a human face somewhere on their transformed body? They're the only two Apostles that get to look aesthetically complete instead of like horribly mutated people. I wonder what makes them special. Zodd has his long years of service to the God Hand, I guess, but Locus seems to be just another guy.

>99% die off
>A new ice age
>New Genesis
Perks:
>Primordial Lifespawn
>Rewind Senescence
>A Garden For Man
>Divinely Appointed
>God's Accomplice

Once the world succumbs to ice, and old civilisations crumble, I will begin my journey to the garden (which, if we can decide the destination, would be in the less severely-effected areas of the world). From there, I will build constructs and send them out into the world to seek out those who remain in the world and bring them to my stronghold against the eternal storm. Once there, I will begin creating a new civilisation, one which worships new gods known as anime girls. My gifts will make me appear like an emissary for these gods, making it much easier for me to keep this going. I'll care for the population with the resources in my garden, using my creations to keep peace and order, and if I keep my health at high enough levels, maybe I'll live long enough that I will step out and return to the world at large once the ice has all melted away. And at the end of my life, I will get my most loyal followers, descended from many generations past those who first came to me, to spread themselves out, and create civilisation once more.

I thought I could make each page a little bigger and get some new stuff in without adding a new page. But it seems I must add another page or else each page will be too large for this board, FUCK! I will need to make 10 new Combo Effects to fill out space.

What I added to the new version so far:
2 New Races: Goblin and Lizardman
6 New Powers: Ferromancy, Magical Bondage, Regeneration, Hybrid, Possession and Portal Maker.
3 New Artifacts: Orb of Normality, Power Extractor and Infernal Dices.
3 New Companions: Apprentice, Pirate Captain and Masochist Mage.
6 New Drawbacks: Infamous, Unexpected Enemies, Personality, Double Trouble, Time Limit and Fractured Power.
3 New Quests: Mega Harem, Monster Hunter and Worship.

Are you trying to save in png format? If so try jpg with barely any compression. It should reduce the file size and keep the quality of the images, unless they quality wasn't that good to begin with.

Bless you, friend~

>current population is 7.4 billion
>0.001 percent of that is 740.000
I looked up the minimal viable population for humanity and it's way lower than you'd think, so I think it might be a viable option
Got to laugh at the idea of combining the least chaotic apocalypse options with forgotten glory though

>99% (3)
>Apex Predator (finally some evolutionary impetus again)
>New Genesis (5)
>Primordial lifespan
>Rewind Senescence
>A garden for Man
>The ark narrative
>The mystery Recurs
The predator is dragons

Will test it ><
(1/5)

best cyoa ever

Image resulotion is too big... FUUUUU! Will need to add 1 page >

what are you even doing here

On second thoughts, I'd get rid of 99.999% of the population, because 1% of the population is still like, 740 million and I don't have the resources for that.
Then I guess I'd take Holy Nourishment and The Mystery Recurs.
Not needing to eat or drink means the other survivors have more to go around, and perhaps with the power of magic, there is a chance we can melt ice faster than normal and spread out our land more quickly.

How is it too big? You're first image post is only 3.71 megs, far under the 8 meg limit. Perhaps you're over 10,000 pixels tall which would cause issues. Try removing just a few pixels at the top/bottom to make sure you're under 10,000.

Its the resolution, I could post page 1 but can't post any other page =(

But on the bright side I have to make 10 new combo effects so next version will have more content.

Didn't this one get an Extra page at some point?

>50%
>AI Meltdown
>Forgotten Glory
>Rewind Senescence
>Holy Nourishment
>God's Accomplice
>Divinely Appointed
>Nephilim Ancestry

Nobody knows for sure what happened, everything was fine one moment and then suddenly things went all Skynet on our asses. The robots hated us for some reason, and wouldn't stop until we were all dead... until one day, this dumb motherfucker got caught in a robot ambush and simply froze up. The robots went right past him. The story quickly made it's way across the world, with nobody believing it at first until more and more stories started pouring in about how our AI overlords can't target us if we go full retard. So that's what we did. Nobody has spoken in decades, and the AI eventually powered down, satisfied that they completed their mission. Unfortunately, they stuck around just long enough to inadvertently cause us to literally go full retard. You see, it's kind of hard to teach the new generation how to speak and read and shit when you're only method of survival is to pretend you're one of those deaf mutes. I myself am one of the last remaining Speakers in my tribe, and the last time I spoke to someone to trade rumors was years ago, and they spoke of some kind of giant glowing freak and his stone minions. I guess it was only a matter of time before those of us old enough to remember civilization went insane...

Yeah

Name: Lindaswen Thereliel (goes by Lindas)

>Lunestier

>Arcane Magic x3
>Summoning Magic x3
>Tactics x3
>Magic Refinement
>Maneuvers x2

>Valerie Bluewood
>Allyce Westhold
>Crale Edwards
>Tennie Northbreed

>The Great Hunt (every year)
>Security
>Bodyguard

>Art/Music
>Paranormal Research

>Bookworm

I was a orphan adopted by Lunestier groundskeeper. A teacher saw that I have strong innate magical skills. So I got accepted in the prestigious magical school.

Hopefully with my summoning magic and tactics I can basically become a general of my own magic army and I can use arcane magic to protect myself and support my army. After graduation my friends and I can go on quests to find treasures and lost knowledge and help protect peasants and kingdoms. After I become stronger, I can take over a old castle as base and start small Queendom of magical creatures summoned from the different planes. Then become a famous mercenary company and have my magic army help settle conflicts in exchange for extravagant gifts and titles.

Eventually have more titles than all those pompous spoiled students at school who wouldn't except me because I'm "poor" and "low class".

Oh nah, I have the original better quality one named apostle but my connection is so shit I had to redo the quality and then rename it apostle 2 so I can upload it

>When?
NOW

Here it is. I don't intend to add new options, but I may make corrections if I missed anything.

I added a new strategy: Subversion. That's about all the changes I've made.

About the compendium: I lost the Raws, the original builds that I was adding to the compendium. Not all made it into previous versions, and for those that did I need to backtrack and I don't have anything to backtrack to.

I'm more than a little pissed at myself at the moment, but even so It dosen't look like the compendium will be a thing that will be happening.

Still, Lavender Final, enjoy.

Explain yourself?

Old build.
>Treasured Lover.
I can live with friends and buddies and all it takes is being a little distant from everyone. Still can have meaningful relationships and such, just never going to get it translated to Needing them like I once did.

>Desire: War.
There will always be conflict and violence, at least likely as long as an Apostle will walk the worlds. Seeking them out for good causes, ill causes, paying patrons or to take what I want for myself; it's all for fun regardless.

>Human Form: Aspect of Sin.
Nothing draws ire and aggression like something one wants but can't have. And let's be honest; vanity is a factor.

>Apostolic Incarnation: Human.
It's no fun to go into a mortal war and just wave the whole thing away with one titanic swipe. I'm trying to Enjoy the fight not bring it to a close in an instant.

>Apostolic Abilities.
Telekinetic Ward, Spacial Distortion, Sorcery, Enhanced Regeneration.

>Spawn
Fragmented Self. Going with the Sith ideal of Two. Always have an apprentice around, offer them power and opportunity, if someone bypasses them and gets to me, I take over, but if I lose them I make another. Harbinger, Aide, Student, and Companion all in one.

>work in progress

Argent is for special snowflakes and Lavender for fags and trannies. Crimson is where it is at

Please stop using this version it hurts my soul to see so many artifacts.

I don't like reposting my own stuff but I'll make the exception this one time.

[Expletives Deleted]

Actually, I expect this is what factional discourse between Teiatatan cultists boils down to.

Could one use some combination of "Pupation" and "Rite of Flesh Union" to do something similar to "Subversion"?

Yeah, but it won't be as clean or as smooth.

>1-3 years
>Real Sister
>First Name, Baka-Nii
>Hateful, Distant
>Lewd, Elegant, Dim-witted, Childish, Rebellious, Haughty
>Insulting, Hitting, Teasing
>lol
>Shorter
>Gifted
>Noble
>Thick
>Normal
>Tanned
>Fashionable
>To Never See You
>Nympho, NEET
>Frilly
>Plump Lips
>Trap

My "sister" is a m2f tranny that is scared to leave our home because dysphoria and fear of being seen as a man. She also gets so horny that if I don't initiate she will tease and torment me until I force myself on her. Of course, this is also a medical condition and once the heat passes she basically thinks of me as a rapist and she can't stand me. She's basically trapped in a downward spiral, which will either end in (murder/)suicide or giving in to her lusts and convincing herself that she's truly in love with me.

Rolled 3 (1d5)

>School: Ej Har
>Classes: Illusion Magic x3, Potion Mixing x2, Assassination x3, Blood Magic x2
>Companions: Malvyin, Chandara, Cassiopeia, Sanyo

>Events: Battle Royal (every Year), Basilisk Den (first year), Escort (second year), Security (first year), Blind Date (third year)

>Exchange Program (Arithmetician x1)

The Battle Royale will be an interesting place - after all, how can my opponents strike me if their minds are clouded by illusions, their senses fooled by my potions, and their own blood boiling? I'm dying to find out - not literally, though.

Rolling to see which school I'm set up on a blind date with.

Rolled 4 (1d4)

Okay, looks like my date's from Odesium.

Which one of 'em is it?

Damn you're crazy but I admire you simultaneously.

Ah, so I've been set up with Liene? I'm not sure she's going to like me or my friends. It really is too bad - I mean, it's not like blood magic is all bad!

fuck the godhand and whatever confined me to this shitty fate.

so
sacrifice:yourself
desire:war
Human form: aspect of virtue
Apostolic incarnation: superhuman -demonic
Apostolic abilities: infused weapon, apostopaic weapon, enhanced regeneration, penumbral releportation, spacial distortion
Apostle spawn: Section -Motif bearing ( chaos warriors)
Shortcomings: the struggler

proceed to kill however many other apostles i can until Guts finally kills me, but i suppose playing out my chaos lord fantasy aint too bad in the meantime

>tfw my dad likes anime just as much as me
>we talk about anime all the time
>he and I are both successful human beings

Does he prefer Nee-sans or Imoutos?