The Emperor is a normal sized Human right? How does he deal with being a manlet when compared with his gigantic sons?

The Emperor is a normal sized Human right? How does he deal with being a manlet when compared with his gigantic sons?

There's no greater pride for a parent than seeing their progeny outgrow and surpass them.
But then The Emps always sucked at parenting...

The Emperor has perfected the powers of Biomancy as well as manipulation of human minds on a mass scale.

He can appear as whatever he likes, and if he ever had a true form, it is lost to us. How do you think he was able to be such diverse characters as Prince Siddhartha and Jesus?

We see the Emperor as he wishes to be seen. If we could see the Emperor as he is, we would see, surely, a great pillar of fire, piercing the Aether like Axis Mundi, clothing in myriad flesh.

No, in older versions he was 10-11 feet tall, which led to jokes on how he hid among humanity.

It'd be better if he was normally sized but despite it exuded such an aura it mesmerized people more than any of the primarchs desu

He can grow and shrink at will. The entire character of "The Emperor of Mankind", with the golden armor, the long hair, and the ridiculous height was meant to appeal to humanity's messianic archetypes.

The 'real' Emperor, insofar as a being who can casually shapeshift has a real form, is probably some prehistoric anatolian youth.

>No, in older versions he was 10-11 feet tall
I don't remember him being that big in RT

Oops, wrong pic

Reminder.

Big E would make more sense as Illuminati creation rather than ancient not!God

The actual Emperor was only about 6' 8", and looked more or less like pic-related at his time. The whole appearance of the "Golden Savior" emperor is actually a glamour created by his psychic powers, while he is essentially just a human born in the year of 8000 bc.. Because he was! If he walked around looking like a pseudo-neanderthal, people would think he's a weirdo.

Big E also frequently shows up as many different appearances. Like for example his race ALWAYS appears to be the same as whoever is looking at him, and people will universally consider him to be a very trustworthy and reliable person. He exudes a sort of supernatural charisma beyond that of mere mortals.

But at the same time he's just a really old dude in white robes, that coincidentally looks like a mongol.

Are prehistoric shamans illuminati

Replace prehistoric shamans with Illuminati psykers sacrificing themselves in the last hope to save Mankind somewhere in the early M30. It's pretty much the same theme but with less plotholes.

>Illuminati psykers let old night happen

when humanities civilization suffered mass attacks from all sides be xeno races uprisings by AI war machines and their FTL comms and travel being distrupted. its amazing there still was a humanity.

>Early M30
More like M-8

>immortal god with thousands of years of knowledge let old night happen
See, this lore is no worse than we have now. Illuminati weren't omnipotent. Tell me why Emperor didn't prepare Terra for the Great Crusade if he was so powerful and could see Age of Strife unfolding? He could at least chose to make a better planet his base for conquest than destroyed Earth like Interex systems or Prospero if he wanted to spread psyker strain of humanity. The simple answer would be there was no Emperor back then.

Because Earth is humanity's home world.

Canonically, the birth of Slaanesh was a psychic event horizon he couldn't see beyond. The warp storms that crippled humanity crippled his foresight as well. Maybe even his other powers.

Emps has never been omnipotent either. Funnily enough, as the writers began to forget the diegetic propaganda of the setting was an exaggeration and he was in many ways a fallible human our expectations of what he should be capable of has increased and so there's the growing perception of his extreme incompetence and autism.

Emps had to be around since at least the middle ages. He fought trapped The Void Dragon and trapped it on Mars inside one of the Necron's puzzle-prisons.

Define what you mean by autism.

So? He could get a great technologically advanced army to conquer the galaxy in maybe couple hundred years instead of waiting 5 thousand years, losing all the great technology and being killed in the end. Or get great headstart for that psychic project since human planets were wiped out and ready to be resettled, he got the opposite, humans who feared psykers almost on genetic level. His current backstory and why he decided to remain on Terra when shit hit the fan makes no sense at all.

>Canonically, the birth of Slaanesh was a psychic event horizon he couldn't see beyond.
I didn't mean his psychic powers. Anyone witnessing the civil war on galactic scale raging on would understand its terrible consequences. He had time to prepare while DAoT was ending, he didn't need psychic foresight to put two and two together.

The Emperor was a 9-foot tall giant fuckhueg Ubermensch, what are you smoking?

This is totally retarded. If he can appear as whatever he likes then why is he appearing as a decayed skeleton that's missing a penis? I swear space cucks are such weirdos.

He is not capable of doing much right now, he is half dead.

Logar, the Emperor may be a midget but he's still got more man in his dick than you've got in your whole body. Plus unlike you, he's actually gotten laid.

Khaine is half dead and he can do a shit ton more than the emperor can. Slaanesh annihilated him. If the emperor was even worth a shit in the first and was powering the astronomican and doing all of his spiritual bullshit the least he could do is re-attach his own penis, at least as a mirage. This plot has so many holes in it and it's just cringe-worthy at best. I get that the god emperor is an image of humanity in 40k but it's obvious he is garbage and weak.

I don't think that he is normal sized.
He is most likely big as a nod to the Nephilim.

Well that skull alone adds like two feet.

Copypasting from another thread that brought this up.

"Malcador is actually the Emperor. He's split into two. Malcador is his true form, while the 'Emperor' that most people comprehend is a psychic construct. That's why even the Primarchs can't quite remember what he looks like, ala Corax's recollections in Ravens Flight. The 'death' of Malcador on the Throne was half of the Emperor dying, which explains a lot of the bullshit that happened during the siege on the Vengeful Spirit, and the subsequent events that transpired. Horus wasn't completely obliterated, he was instead made into a meat-puppet that the psychic will of the Emperor molded into his 'damaged' form that was later planted into the Throne. It was obviously easy enough to trick everyone for centuries about his form before, it wouldn't have been terribly difficult to fiddle with the memories of the combatants onboard the Spirit."

Nice B-8

>this 'what the fuck man' facial expression
Pure gold

I have serious doubts that the Emperor is even doing those things.
The Astronomican could be running on auto pilot running solely on the sacrificed souls juice, the miracles that happen around humanity could be a warp reflection of humanity's faith.

The Emperor could be just a preserved corpse and nothing more.

Why did you shooped Sanguinius wings out?

So, Malcador is the Master and the Emperor as we all know him is the Stand.

>in older versions he was 10-11 feet tall
no, the emperor and the primarchs used to be space marine sized

I don't hate but also don't really like the newer interpretations of their sizes.

The Sisters in Master of Mankind can see through his glamour, he's still fuckheug, he's just not sparkly and awe inspiring, just a really big Not!Conan in a significant amount of pain.

I doubt you'd get to be a master of genetic engineering without tinkering with your own genome a bit, we already know he can turn adult humans into something aproximately as good as a spehs muhreen, I'd say he's probably enhanced himself to be at least comparable to a high-tier Custodes or a low-tier Primarch physically.

Pic unrelated, but he's definately done it at least once during the thousands of years he was in hiding perfecting his gene-sorcery.

>Khaine is half dead and he can do a shit ton more than the emperor can.

Lewl, the Emprah's avatars actually Get Shit Done, Khaine's just get bitch-slapped by Smurfs.

Plus Khaine isn't supporting an interstellar transport network AND holding back a second Eye of Terror from forming.

>Emprah is a native American
>Screaming kneepad lookings like a vomiting baby
>Sword isn't on fire

2/10

>AND holding back a second Eye of Terror from forming
Wasn't it closed?

Can you even satisfy a 12 foot tall Empress of Mankind without a 8x6 brehs...

>The Sisters in Master of Mankind can see through his glamour
>in a significant amount of pain
These two things are probably related

The Golden Throne is horrifying. It gets even more horrifying when you find out Big E planned to have Magnus sit on it for eternity. Ain't that some karma.

It wouldn't be a torture device if the webway gate didn't need sealing against a horde of numberless daemons constantly trying to batter their way through.

All he was going to have Magnus do was support a little chunk of Imperial webway and run the astronomicon for a few centuries until Mankind didn't need warp travel anymore.

Yes, but only if you're a Sister of Battle and you bring your full Order.

I wonder if there is a remote sector in the Imperium that worships Big E as God-Empress because of hundreds years of mistranslations and isolated development

The novel where the Tallarn fight the Nids in an infinite time loop mention this.

You know, this is actually a really interesting and semi-related question.

Did the Primarchs have any enhancements? By which I mean, once Daddy found them and brought them home, did he have to enhance them further?

Because if he didn't, the Primarchs were never ever human. They were a new form of life entirely.

At the same time, I have to wonder about the whole gene-seed and legions thing. We know that two Legions got folded into the Ultramarines, but the question is: What happens when there are inherent gene-seed flaws? Like if Blood Angels stock is used to make a Chaos Space Marine, or Ultramarine stock is used to create a new Word-Bearer? Is there one guy quietly thinking to himself "Man, I don't see what the fuss is all about" while everyone else in the Dark Apostle's retinue is going "THE WORD OF LORGAR IS ALL!" and "IN THE NAME OF LORGAR, DEATH TO THE EMPEROR!"

You know many fathers have sons taller than them, right ?

It wasn't, actually. The Golden Throne is not the issue, the Warp Breach is the issue. The reason why the Emperor is on the Throne isn't to support the Astronomican, which is simply the Emperor's light. It's because he needs to keep the gate closed.

Remember, it wasn't a full-time job before. The Emperor was quite happy crusading across known space, and we don't have any news of human civilization grinding to a standstill before that.

I wonder if Primarchs and Emperor have all the nasty new organs Space Marines have. Their geneseed is used to create biological implants so Primarchs must have them too.

>It's because he needs to keep the gate closed.
Where did this piece of fluff appear first? I accidentally stumbled upon it on Veeky Forums.

Horus Heresy, I think. Magnus accidentally tearing open the Webway Project.

Wait... Roboute Guillemans news model has a flaming sword...has he been fluffed to be new emperor?

>Magnus accidentally tearing open the Webway Project.
Yeah but I remember it being closed after Magnus runs away embarrassed and redder than before. Webway was still ruined and Daddy soon didn't have time to fix it.

No, but he's specifically using the Emperor's own sword.

He is avatar of the Emperor like Karl-Franz was avatar of Sigmar

Thanks , I got spooked there for a second.

So what does the return of Roubte entail? Will the high lords defer to his authority, or will it be the other way around?
I imagine that a Primarch has a bit more cred than the high bores of Terra

He'll show up, then he'll fight some massive badguy and then he'll fuck off again, swallowed into the Warp or something.

This happened to Vulkan. Vulkan shows up in the weird Beast Arises series, and he even visits Terra. He ends up body-tackling a gigantic ork into a series of generators, which (apparently) kills them both.

While Vulkan doesn't show his Perpetual traits here, we all know he's immortal anyway.

"‘That is foresight, Ra. To know a trillion possible futures, and to be left to guess at the infinite ways of arriving at each one. To map out even one possible eventuality, taking into account every day…" - The Master of Mankind by Aaron Dembski-Bowden.

Or, less poetically:

> "I can see that fucking beach, but I don't know if I can reach it."

>Did the Primarchs have any enhancements? By which I mean, once Daddy found them and brought them home, did he have to enhance them further?
Propably not, never heard about it
>Because if he didn't, the Primarchs were never ever human. They were a new form of life entirely.
Primarchs are Primarchs
>At the same time, I have to wonder about the whole gene-seed and legions thing. We know that two Legions got folded into the Ultramarines, but the question is: What happens when there are inherent gene-seed flaws? Like if Blood Angels stock is used to make a Chaos Space Marine, or Ultramarine stock is used to create a new Word-Bearer? Is there one guy quietly thinking to himself "Man, I don't see what the fuss is all about" while everyone else in the Dark Apostle's retinue is going "THE WORD OF LORGAR IS ALL!" and "IN THE NAME OF LORGAR, DEATH TO THE EMPEROR!"
This isn't really that clear considering geneseed has some kind of strange psychic fuckery involved (BAngles seeing Sanguinous, Lamenters having bad luck, Blood Ravens being treacherous as fuck) but CSM use stolen geneseed to create own marines.

We don't exactly know how it's working but we can assume that while everybody is talking about WORD OF LORGAR, one guy isn't saying "Lorgar is cool, but have you heard of Codex Astrates?"

I dunno, he looks...biggish here...

>and then he'll fuck off again
chances are he's not going to do that, he's got an empire to rebuild

>The Emperor as a boy murdered his uncle painfully by slowly stopping his heart
>Veeky Forums is okay with this petty act of murder

The murder formed the entire motivation of the Emperor and it's when he realized that humans must be controlled. He is fucking super villain.

So...much...HERESY!!!

Is this from Master of Mankind?

Father knows best, user.
Humanity isn't doing too hot on its own

i actually like this explanation desu

makes everything more sensible, like why didn't big e just use his psychic powers to blow up everything. he was busy projecting an actual living human at the time.

though that doesn't explain who's on the golden throne right now.

Yes.

We are okay with it because many of us don't care about ADB

>he's actually gotten laid

And they were quite explosive.

>though that doesn't explain who's on the golden throne right now.

it's Horus's corpse serving as a cocoon to the Emp's mind

Because he's too busy maintaining everything he needs to maintain while holding himself back from death to spare the power he needs for any glamour, illusion, or Biomancy. And the effort required to do it has only increased over the past several thousand years. Back during the Heresy, he was capable of getting up and off the Throne for several hours with the sacrifice of about a thousand minor psykers. Nowadays, it takes multiple thousands a day just to keep the whole thing from falling apart.

>Did the Primarchs have any enhancements?
No.

Well, Angron had the Nails drilled into his skull, if those count as enhancements. Emperor might have been able to remove them, but it would have killed Angron, without fail.

>What happens when there are inherent gene-seed flaws?
Gene-seed is partly psychic (considering the Primarchs are functionally greater daemon of the Emperor souls clothed in humanoid flesh, not surprising), one of the Primarchs comments to a Blank that if they became a Space Marine they would be "filled" by it with a soul. There's definitely a weird component to it that goes beyond mere biology.

One of his flaming swords, I think. He had a few of them.

>He had a few of them.
So what's the sword Relic from SM codex?
It is said to be a shard of the sword Emp was carrying but suddenly there are tons of them?

You don't expect him to only have one weapon for the entire Heresy, do you?

Did Horus realise everything he saw in the vision Erebus showed him was all - his - fault upon his death? That he is the reason the Imperium was fucked and the Emperor would be made a God because of his actions?

No. He got played.

hey, if it's a good weapon

the emperor is a combined awakened incarnation of prophets, messiahs and conquerors, hes basicaly a avatar, such petty things werent much of a problem

Honsou is a living example of loyalist geneseed adapting to chaos-y ways. He even knows his geneseed is from Dorn and not Perturabo yet identifies as IW.

Yes, at the very end of the battle the Emperor sees human Horus return after he has stripped away his Chaos powers, and he looks sad.

>half

He's actually really, really small.

Manlets, when will they learn?

The more lore I know, the more I believe that Emperor was an idiot.

>he's still fuckheug
>really big
>in a significant amount of pain

The 2003 Horus Heresy CCG.

There's quite a bit of this.

World Eaters, Word Bearers, World Bearers, Word Eaters, it's all the same thing, right.