Does your FLGS have a nice restroom?

Does your FLGS have a nice restroom?

Only if you've had the relevant vaccines.

>Please hold down handle till all wast is disposed.

I don't think that will flush all those yugioh cards but whatever.

Jesus are those just stuck on there with nothing over them? that cardboard is going to become damp and smelly in no time

No, my LGS bathroom isn't bad in terms of being gross, but it's clearly unfinished, like bare drywall and studs in some places, no insulation so if it's snowing you may as well be pissing outside.

The store is great though.

the one down town was so bad, a couple of us myself included, offered to clean it if the owner brought soap/mop and bucket to clean it. He did not, someone actually had to bring their own to clean it.
i brought rubbing alcohol for it, etc.

the other flgs the one i go to know, it's alright, not dirty but a bit cluttered with things used to be able to stare at 2ed necrons

it is great and all upscale. Separate Men and womens with multiple stalls and as clean as any non shitty not fast food restaurant.The store(Mox boarding house)follows the trend in my area of combining a restaurant with a flgs. one side restaurant where you can play and eat other side like any other flgs. the idea tarted in ballard when a cafe(cafe mox) and a flgs(card kingdom) decided to knock down a wall in between them after people would just shuttle back and forth.

allows them to keep a great free checkoutable game library to play while you eat. As the food and liquor sales helps alot in the era of buying shit online.

Granted its in bellevue right in the middle of Microsoft/valve nerd central.

they were probably at least sprayed with a sealant

It's not like it'll cost much to replace them.
Common cards are worth less than the paper they're printed on.

It's dirty and gets freezing in the winter but it doesn't smell too bad

New to seattle how is the crowd at the ballard card kingdom? Any other good stores? I go to blue highway because I can walk.

no.

Its not about the cards, its about the horrible stank and mould they'll produce when they absorb moisture,

>tiny 4ftx4ft cubicle
>no window, no ventilation
>crumbly yellow paint with that old paint smell (cheese with an undertone of chemicals)
>toilet handle doesn't flush properly, have to lift the cistern top and work the plumbing by hand
>no seat on toilet
>no hot water
>coaltar soap that smells like an oilspill, but you have to use it because your hand has been in the grebby cistern (assuming you flushed - not a 100% guarantee with some nerds)
>usually some splashes of piss on the floor because nerds have no social graces
>for a year it would routinely get blocked by one of the regulars, a 300lb burgerlord in his 40s, before he left town
>if I need to take a leak or a dump I'll go a few blocks to the nearby diner, buy a sandwich and then use their facilities

Jesus.

How's the game shop otherwise? Is it as bad as the bathroom is the bathroom the most horrifying part?

Don't go to an FLGS but when I went to college the people in the gaming club always destroyed the bathrooms in the campus building we used. One time I want into a stall and it looked like the person before just pressed ham against the wall above the toilet and shat blood all over the place.

Fuck the people in this hobby.

Do American toilets actually have handles? Why don't they have buttons like other first world countries?

some do, but not all of them, there's still a lot of old fashioned toilets out there

There's a lot of toilets in the US and basically no legal standard.

Most restaurants have moved to automated flushing though.

The store itself is sort of shabby but not in a gross way, just a cheap way. They've got like 30yr old shelves with some of the wood facings starting to peel off at the edges. There's a 'Misc Gaming' section of random stuff that hardly ever sells but that the owner doesn't want to throw out. The main table in the small gaming section at the back is actually two different small tables pushed together, with a 5mm height difference.

Europoors shit in a pot and throw it out the window. Gooks shit in the local river. Niggers just openly shit in the street.

There's a hand-made needlepoint sign made by the owner's wife that says, "Please don't snort coke in the bathroom." We're in one of the lowest crime areas in the state so everyone gets a kick out of it.