discord.gg/vCna92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUZ

ARE PYRAMIDS?

Faggots

Dubs never lie

we’re just getting started

CHECKED

Any other LINKers just have this certainty deep in their gut that they just happened to be at the right place at the right time to truly get in on one of the fastest get-rich investments that will ever come along in our lifetimes? It's kinda scary in a way to think about how quickly everything is going to change for many of us in the next few years. We hit the fucking jackpot with this one. And we're not deluded.

HOW WILL STINKLETS EVER RECOVER

We hit the fucking jackpot here, i have this feeling too.

These

Imagine the memes once we are rich

Deluded stinky linkies

Your ceo has been missing for 3 months

we wuz linkies

stinky linky 4 lyfe, i'm never selling

LINK, QSP, REQ master race checking in

I bought at .16 and right after that it started rallying. Same thing happened to me with weed stocks.

Just want to make huge gains, pay my tax on it, and live off the interest.

FUD all the way down to 1k sat

Buy all the way up to 1.5k sat

lmao

We will just be posting the same memes.

Holy shit you are delusional

Chad holdings

Stay poor faggot

That one iota. Rofl

It's one MIOTA, mind you

I'm honestly so happy that I'll be rich with all you dumb fuckers in a year or two. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it

discord.gg/vCna92

LINK MARINES DISCORD SINCE THE TELEGRAM WUZ SHIIIIIIII

we just made it yesterday

looks like my aunt

WHAT DID HE MEAN IN THIS

I would say that about crypto in general but yes, link specifically
we are at right place and right times,
we are neets who are interested in tech, have some savings (unlike stupid normies) and free time to lurk the market
I think it's a gift from the universe to us (the payback for normies and boomers' debt)

Exactly my thoughts

What the fuck, you faggots memed this coin so much I ignored it but I finally read the white paper and I'm now sold. I'm about to buy 10k LINK.

Lucky you, many will wake up when link is dollars

Sells getting pretty thin. Get the FUCK in!

Thanks bro. I actually ended up buying 14k. I know it's at a high now but fuck it, if it dips I'll just keep collecting.

Holy shit fucking decimation
B T F O
T
F
O

did you fuck her

I got just 4'361 LINK, so I probably won't be rich.

But I wet myself, thinking that the future financial elite will be formed by Veeky Forums autists.

For the first time in human history, big decisions will be made not by power greedy capitalists, but by ppl that got their wealth by accident and understand that money is an illusion that doesn't bring happiness.

I wanna be part of this timeline

holy shit there was a little time

im dublet, prepar urselfs