Can 60$ be turned into 1000$ with this crypto shit? if thats so, where do i put the money?

can 60$ be turned into 1000$ with this crypto shit? if thats so, where do i put the money?

Your money will go 50x at least in the next 3 months.

You are welcome.

no you pleb

dude that 60 dollars could buy you 50 chicken tendies. why the fuck would you want to gamble it on shitcoins?

There's more to life than money OP.

Y u think so?

truth

yeah, like what?

turned 60 into 200 in two days. just DYOR

If you have no money, what joy can u have?
I wouldnt find it joyful to be asking for money on the street. But going out with the bois for a cold one, or going paintballing requires money and is almost guaranteed joy.
lean on jesus

ADA if you know how to hodl

what did you buy?

wat u bet on? looking to put my 600 sumwhere

>have 60$
>pay 30$ in transaction fees
welcome to crypto

With that amount of money to invest the returns won't be worth your time. Sell shit, do some hustle jobs, borrow a little bit of money from anyone who can lend it. If you can get $300, you can turn it into $1k in a few weeks. If you hav 1k you can turn it into 5k in a few weeks. I have 5k, it's going to be 20k in a few weeks.

If you can steal or get a loan today buy VEN and WABI tonight. Tomorrow huge announcements for both. We're talking about Walmart, 7-11, and Chinese gov partnerships. Feel free to research these words.

bought Tron right before it mooned then sold at ATH then moved into NEO at 55

>Normie gif
>Newfag thread
>Get rich quick request
Shove your money up your cunt normie

How do I start investing?

Pretty much any coin with a use case can pump that high.

there's this new coin called Up Your Ass, try putting it there.

so, lets say i get 300$ tomorrow, where do i put them?

wow autists can be rude

The house always wins.

Get a fucking job, loser. Come back when you've got $10k to invest.

>Get a fucking job, loser. Come back when you've got $10k to invest.

i got a job moron, but im not american so my salary is shit, if you have nothing good to say get the fuck out and go jerk off retard

I gave you solid advice. Enjoy getting raped by transaction fees. This isn't robinhood.

I started with 50 bucks, now at 470.
I just did some high risk shit and got lucky..

Started with $50 and have turned it into $600 so far. Put in whatever you can, even if it's just $60. Stake as much of a claim as you can before this shit gets any higher. BTC will be 30k by the new year

Buy OMG, Ark and dragonchain.

coinmarketcap.com