Are you scrubs ready for the takeoff?

Mooning in 3...2...1

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4U5YPvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50k REQ here, but why do we need this many REQ threads?

You want to pay in Monero. I want to receive ETH. Neither of us wants to pay the high fees of PayPal, and neither of us wants a centralized third party having access to our information. Request swaps tokens in the background at microscopic fee on the blockchain and instantenously.

Do you like having sovereignty over your own information and finances? Decentralized, trustful blockchain platforms like Request enable such a reality and move us away from entities like PayPal and Facebook which create empires out of our user data and extortionate fees.

Ye, "moonin"

You have no idea what is coming do you?

Am I being memed on by this board? Constantly shilling this fucking coin and when you try and ask why it’s so shilled someone posts pasta.

Too many fucking REQ posts and I'm still trying to accumulate. REEEEEEEEEE

this guy knows

forgive him father for he knows not

Oh my god this is LINK 2.0, sold my bags. Thanks for the profits newfriends

good one

QSP audited REQ...do the math anons

ya its nightly pumping followed by a few turds being dropped off

>just made 12 req with my 5k req stack
literally free money.

Ikr?

why both eth and btc?

Fuck I put my portfolio in REQ.
Im not good with day trading and and I dont care about losing it all, high risk is fine.
Godspeed

I like this growth. Every day we are pumping and reaching new floors. Not exactly a moon, but instead a much more sustainable growth (due to low amounts of whales in REQ).

want moon mission? join this
discord.gg/4U5YPvM

IDK. Why not?
That moment I felt like BTC was more stable than ETH

I'm sitting on 280K REQ and want to day trade up to 300K before Colussus. What's your strategy, seems like you developed a good intuition.

Sweet REQ

I can tell you bout my strategy for 1k REQ

Don't be a cunt m8.

How do I know it's not just "buy low and sell high"?

this shit is pretty cyclic since it mooned

> buy low and sell high
That is one way to describe it, but we both know, the trick is to know, if the price gonna go down or up.

And I have no intention of teaching anybody how to catch fish, when that is my fish he gonna be catching.

Thanks OP but I'll just wait for the dip. Have fun dumping those bags on newbies

I agree this looks shady but the information is freely available and you can check for yourself
Just because its pasta doesnt mean its wrong
Its just convenient because the same questions get asked in every thread by people like you who are to lazy to research themselves

Time for the daily pump. Floor being created at .30C today

What do you mean?