Why do they hate Bitcoin so much?

Why do they hate Bitcoin so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/12/09/seven-lies-bitcoin-fans-tell-themselves-and-anyone-else-who-will-listen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Facebook boomers target audience. Facebook boomers eat up bitcoin FUD because it validates their poor investments..

its a mag by old ppl for old ppl

jewish

Banking propaganda machine. You can tell how afraid of it by how much they shill against it.

They sold at $200

Because they aren't the richest and coolest kids on the block anymore.

yup

because it written by traditional investors. Pretty much every financial advisor you speak to will tell you not to invest in bitcoin.

But the FUD isn't even good.
Like look at this shit

forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/12/09/seven-lies-bitcoin-fans-tell-themselves-and-anyone-else-who-will-listen/

This is literally going "Lalala Bitcoin is a lie it's not true that Bitcoin is that valuable I can't hear you if you disagree you're a liar too"

Some combination of these

1. They don't understand it, neither technically nor philosophically nor economically
2. They understand it, but fear and hate what it represents because it is a source of value, scarcity and utility which is fundamentally 100% decoupled from banks, governments, corporations, institutions, politics. (yes, practically it can be influenced by them, but they cannot print more or less. They cannot confiscate it, etc)
3. Their audience is boomers and their writers are boomers

they're just preparing themselves to laugh their thicc asses when BTC will plunge to zero as soon as the it will crash because of quantumcomputing or NSA sha256 supercrack

Kek. Imagine sitting in your leather chair, feeling good about your 2% annual bond return only to hear about an entire generation making 2000% gains.

Forbes isn't a reputable source.
They pay people to write articles, so most just use it as their blog and people confuse them for actual analysts.

had to go to the bank the other day, dude sees my balance and tries to get me to invest with them, promises at steady 3% returns annually "..and where else can you get that but the market!" he says excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

> "..and where else can you get that but the market!"
It's crazy but this is what boomers actually believe. I recently raised €300k off of mostly boomers for a project using pretty much that exact line.

They aren't wrong and you're fucking retarded if you think bitcoin isn't a bubble

Tell me why it's a bubble and try to not sound like a boomer who is scared by big numbers

See now i don't get this. Even on regular stock market during a slow year 3% is nothing.

i heard they are doing an article on shift cos net neutrality

bitcoin cannot be a bubble, it is a meme that bit coins get bent into because of the rate it has been increasing. it was never an asset, it is a peer to peer electronic cash system, it is a currency, currency has no intrinsic value, there is no market cap there is no fucking PE ratios. currencies can collapse but they were not a bubble

finally someone said it

Because it is beyond the fraternity of wallstreet. They do not have an inside to whom is buying or selling before they do it. They trade information more than anything and they lack the network to profit off of crypto.