Hey Veeky Forums, need your help with something

Hey Veeky Forums, need your help with something

Who would win in a fight between 40k orks and gremlins?
>this fight assumes gremlins from the first Gremlins movie only, not the second movie

The fight happens on any world where ork spores can spawn (i.e. any planet with a moist environment) and the orks start with a full army, including mekboys, grots, etc.
>bonus round: The fight happens in space aboard an ork ship

Gremlins. Orks are incapable of winning, they were born to lose

I wonder what would happen what some mekboy or a grot, or maybe even a painboy, sees that gremlins don't like bright lights

I wonder how grots would react to gremlins?
Would the orks' ability to make their technology work simply by willing it to affect a gremlin's ability to mess with that technology?

The Orks would probably trip and all die.

Or a Marine would land and kill them all. After all 90% of all Ork related deaths happen because of a Space Marine.

Take precautions now to save your life, don't be an Ork.

I would love to see gremlins infest mars

>THE MACHINE GOD HAS FORSAKEN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, no. Martians fucking destroyed Craftworld Yme-Loc. Martians would curbstomp gremlins. Even if they coudn't they'd just call a Marine down and then he'd punch all the Gremlins to death

and then they reproduce because water

and destroy all the technology no human, space marine, or tech priest even has the slightest understanding of

Space marines can't lose brah. They'll get a ultrasmurf, yiffer, dangle or bangle and the chips will be down but then he'll beat them all anyway. Learn to read fluff.

Besides if the Martians can defeat Craftworld Ulthwe and Ymeloc I'm pretty sure they can handle Gremlins

plus they're intelligent enough to also operate that technology so there's a pretty good chance they'd get away with a ship or two,

and who knows how frustrating warp entities would find trying to corrupt the mind of a gremlin - hell tzeentch would probably be too busy laughing his ass off to care

I have a feeling, given the fluff, that enough gremlins would still get away that they would, from that moment on, be a perpetual hazard

especially considering the only real way to rid a planet of gremlins (if it has water) is exterminatus - which makes gremlins infesting somewhere like a hive world extremely problematic

space marines may 'defeat' a hoard of tyranids but you wouldn't say they've defeated the tyranids

I suppose you could also say the same thing about orks with their spores and whatnot

Gremlins can't break the Orkish machines because they aren't working in the first place. Orkish technology is powered up by their psychic powers and works as long as its owner thinks it works.

thank you, any thoughts on these other questions?

One can easily say Space Marines have defeated the Tyranids and Orks, multiple times. In fact Space Marines have won every major war they've ever fought against Tyranids and Orks.

Why even Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Jobba, greatest of Warbooses, has never once defeated a Space Marine Army in War

also, if an ork sees a gremlin messing with something would them believing it had been messed with stop it from working properly?

no way, both 'nids and orks have won plenty of times

>I wonder what would happen what some mekboy or a grot, or maybe even a painboy, sees that gremlins don't like bright lights
They'll probably kill a bunch of Gremlins with daylight projectors, then go back to regular old fighting. Killing them so easily is no fun, and the fun of fighting is the only think that matters.
>I wonder how grots would react to gremlins?
I don't think they would react very differently, after all, they're also subject to the WAAAGH mentality.

They haven't won a single major war once

What if the grots are already gremlins

It will. Then the Ork will punch the "broken" machine several times really hard, and will it into working again.

I've always found it difficult to picture grots participating in a WAAAGH
Always figured they'd get squished

I like it but the sunlight thing crushes my dreams

maybe something about eating ork fungus allows gremlins to absorb sunlight?

although now that I think about it mogwai do share some similar traits to squigs, especially ones that orks and grots (and gremlins) might eat

Then why did the old ones make them
Then why did they kick so much necron ass
Then why are they still around

this

They didn't kick Necron ass. They've never had a single major victory against the Necron.

The Old Ones also made the Eldar. Who knows why the Old Ones made the Orks, everything the Old Ones make is made of win.

The Orks are still around because the Imperium is mercificul enough to leave the punching bag around to punch more.

If Orks are so strong name one major war they've ever won against the Imperium