'Nelson' being implemented into network. Pump incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/deviota/carriota-nelson-in-a-nutshell-1ee5317d8f19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

what ?

FAGGOT

huh?

did they implement a wallet in their network yet?

6 Years of development and +5 Billion marketcap and still no working wallet and still centralized.

>it's going to make a comeback, I swear!!
A hotel wouldn't even move these bags.

>'Nelson' being implemented

Lel

wtf is nelson shillmaster?

Have they fixed the centralization thing yet?

anyways you should check out skycoin its iota but it actually works

I’m almost convinced that IOTA is a good investment solely based on how Veeky Forums is totally against it

This.

i thought so too until i finally dumped my bags at 3.8 $ today

This is actually good gener psychology. However, I constantly FUD this coin because their team is absolute trash. You can't be successful with just a use case, you have to deliver. That's why I'm not investing in them, and continue to laugh as IOTA's team is exposed for what they are: hacks.

There is a wallet. Are you fucking serious?

ok please buy some from binance or bitfinex and send it to your wallet and report back in 2months how that worked out for you

that shows the huge potential once they get the wallet and decentralize it. BECAUSE ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

>5
Their team is one of the best and most capable teams in crypto. Sergei Ivancheglo invented full Proof of Stake. Your post is a prime example of fud, as you mentioned.

OFC THEY THEY WILL

I started a transfer from bitfinex two weeks ago and it hasn’t confirmed. You are right.

I have all ready done that and it worked fine. However it is true that i have not made a transaction to my wallet in the last couple of days. The wallet itself is also easy to use if you give it a try, definitely not as hard as some say.

Nelson is a network management which identify and isolate spam transactions from the tangle. medium.com/deviota/carriota-nelson-in-a-nutshell-1ee5317d8f19