The Contemporary Samurai blocks the way!

The Contemporary Samurai blocks the way!

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/601930?pool_id=1326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she hijacking a car because her lexus's back wheel is fucked?

Ramming speed.

Where can I hitch a ride to Gensokyou?

Do Japanese road signs actually say "This way to the rural township"?

That feels somehow unlikely.

All it takes is 10ft of good rope, stout branch and a moment of courage.

>implying suicide isn't the coward's way out

>Do Japanese road signs actually say "This way to the rural township"?
No they're in Japanese.

I won't double check but I know Japanese and Chinese administrative divisions include terms that are officially translated as "rural township" and such, and they're used as suffixes for place names (just like prefecture, city, county etc). They're just one or two kanji long of course, so it's not so ridiculous.

Contemporary Samurai sounds like something you'd find in Earthbound

I arrest her, nya!

Excuse me, I demanded a New Sincerity samurai.

That sounds like a really good way to get your car sliced clean in half down the middle. Do you KNOW how fast she can react and what that sword can cut?

Katana only does 3+STR damage with AP 3. I'll be fine.

Haha, you IDIOT. That car is only a disguise shell covering my own giant motorized katana. Prepare yourself!

You fool! She's a half-phantom, and thus statted as a Spirit, and thus broken as fuck. Prepare your anus and your Edge, for she is about to win initiative.

I ran Shadowrun for two years and none of my players noticed how broken the high-Force spirits are. I feel very lucky, but not half as lucky as I was that none of my hacker players cared about the rules.

Rolled 3, 6, 1, 3, 5, 6, 3, 2, 1, 4 = 34 (10d6)

>You fool! She's a half-phantom
Negatory, my GM is too high-quality to throw dumb shit like that at me. Rolling to ram.

I go around.

Good thing the Contemporary Knight came prepared.

I am the way.

I cast Quickened Heightened Entangle, then I cast Heightened Empowered Fireball.

Fuckin' martial scrub.

RULES OF NATURE!!!

Rolled 2, 4, 1, 4, 5, 2, 2, 2, 5, 5, 5, 3, 4, 4, 1, 3, 2, 6, 5, 3, 1, 2, 1, 4, 5 = 81 (25d6)

OK then, but she's still a Touhou character, so she's still required to be broken as fuck.

Instead, she's a mystic adept with Quicken Spell metamagic. She's basically wrapped in Force 14 durationless spells. She's a magical tank. If she walked into a warded area people would feel it across the city. I'd estimate her defense pool to be somewhere around 9+9+7+whatever she got on her Combat Sense spell roll, lets be reasonable and call it 5. You got three successes with your ram, let's see if she dodges.

Also, seriously, ten dice? Was the rigger busy?

Also, my players enjoyed my Shadowrun games, and I maintain that this was because I did very few things by the book. Shadowrun sucks. Shadowrun 5e sucks less and in different ways, but still sucks.

Wow, Veeky Forums was not prepared for a 30d6 dice pool. A pity, since rolling stupid-large fistfuls of dice can be fun if you handle it right.

>Also, seriously, ten dice? Was the rigger busy?
What rigger? I'm just a streetsam who took "wheelman" as one of his side specializations.

You poor, unfortunate soul...

That Contemporary Samurai is a DORK!

>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/601930?pool_id=1326
You're seriously under-billing her. Youmu is not only able to move at roughly 26% of the speed of LIGHT, but also deliver a slash at the end of that movement, all within 1/30th of a second. This coupled with a sword that Youmu herself describes without bragging as "The things that cannot be cut by my Roukanken, forged by youkai, are close to none!" and you have a pint-sized force of absolute fucking DESTRUCTION and that's when she's holding herself back by using the spell card rules! Holy. Fucking. Shit!

The contemporary samurai is PURE AND CUTE dammit!

>The Contemporary Samurai is annihilated by your sick burns.

>overpowered bullshit demigod sue characters
When will anime die?

>anime

>anime
>sue
She's not even particularly overpowered as far as 2hus go.

I didn't say the dork wasn't!

Given she lives in a setting where that's not even CLOSE to the most bullshit thing, you need to educate yourself. Literally the WEAKEST beings in this setting could end the world multiple times over, so they all just kind of agreed, "You know what? We're all total fucking bullshit. Let's agree to some rules before one of us accidentallies EVERYTHING.

I mean ffs, one character has control over fate, another over the barriers between EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING ELSE. Just IMAGINE the nonsense if they didn't all agree to restrict their powers to the spell card system!

So now, rather than ARMAGEDDON every time there's an argument, it's a contest of skill and who can make their attacks the most beautiful.

Oh! Well then... Carry on!

My players cast disintegrate.

Since I am not a weeb, she dies and they move on.

underrated post

Toohoo isn't anime, and this isn't even particularly outstanding in that setting.

I mean, Toohoo is trash, but that doesn't give you an excuse to talk shit about things you know nothing about.

Good thing I have my TWO HANDED GREATSWORD OF ULTIMATE FUCK YOU

Get the fucking gun.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those that don't.

>signs in miles

lol okay

>after decades finally look up what touhou is
>its a bullet hell game
Wtf thats so asian.

At this point in the power level wank, I gotta ask one question. What's the deal with Yuugi? She was a member of this big four Devas of yokai mountain, and her title was "Strongest", so what can she do?

Seems like you could have just flown around the whole encounter

Is this a covert Touhou thread?

>Contemporary Samurai
You mean a full time soldier? It's basically the same principle, as they're both a fighting caste-esque social role which tends to be given higher status/priority to the serfs and common folk.
Samurai was more than the Katana y'know, that just happened to be their badge

> "her superhuman strength is of the level where her footsteps alone are enough to make nearby buildings collapse". She has also shown to be able to easily produce heat, and flatten trees merely by screaming.

"Lord Captain theirs a some kind of feudal world mercenary blocking our path to ancient looking city"

Just swarm her with the 10,000 guardsmen i bought 2 weeks ago, failing that blow up the planet, bomb it from orbit. Didn't really want that archeotech anyways.

She's also really good at keeping her drinks from spilling, apparently.

While that sounds impressive, I don't know if it really is given that another member of the Big Four was Suika, who has complete control over density, both in real sense in that she can make objects incredibly heavy by massively increasing their density, the metaphorical sense in that she made gensyoko into a party by increase the local population density and the "how does that make sense"-sense in that she can become a giant.
The most important skill of all. I'm surprised I've not seen a doujin involving Suika using her gourd of infinite alcohol with Yuugi's cup of "anything poured into it becomes better quality"

You're missing that she has one of the more vague powers in Touhou, ability to wield unexplainable phenomena. Since the phenomena are "unexplainable," it's not really detailed on how the ability works.

It's a one-man musical group (Team Shanghai Alice) that distributes music through bullet-hell shooters