LINK price after EOY announcement

Possible scenarios.

>Roadmap with no specific names inferred, no mention of partnership, but a Q1 release date for mainnet
price tanks and bleeds out for a few weeks. Could hit below 20cents again. Would only recover with news of an actual partnership announcement or a successful mainnet launch.

>Roadmap which shows positive, ongoing work with major names. Maybe news about more SWIFT developments or even a hint of a partnership, launch of Mainnet confirmed for a date in January 2018.
It gets a hearty pump, new floor established at 55-60 cents and lots of swings for a few days/weeks (up until mainnet).

>Swift and LINK simultaneously announce a partnership, the news gets reported all over the cryptoverse. Mainnet confirmed for January. Impressive roadmap with exciting developments.
LINK skyrockets, all guns blazing the price flies past a dollar and tests $1.50 before New Year. LINKies get rich, Marines have a merry fucking christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Startup-Failures/What-are-some-ways-to-tell-that-a-startup-is-doomed-to-fail/answer/Sergey-Nazarov?share=1&srid=zNJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holding 18k

it's going to be the first one.

>LINK skyrockets, all guns blazing the price flies past a dollar and tests $1.50 before New Year. LINKies get rich, Marines have a merry fucking christmas.
Everybody. I want you to pray for this.

It's gonna be an update from Sergey about the future plus the goals of 2018. Nothing major. Price will be about 0.7 coming into the new Year

as someone who's been in since ICO, this shit is going to be so lackluster. I'm going to sell immediately before.

holding 78k here

its gonna be the announcement of a new team member for the slack

Fuck

This is why I hate announcements of announcements.

It was comfy af when we knew news come when they will come.

Now people are thinking the announcement will be somethign insane....

fuck, contemplating selling now to buy in lower

When is this announcement?

Rory confirmed that they aren't announcing their partners until the main net is live

The reason it's pumping is because of the pre-announcement announcement. People are overvaluing the effect of the announcement on the price. I would sell now, and buy back after the price tanks.

lol. well, just have some BTC ready to buy any stupid money dips.

There will be absolutely no concrete mention of partnerships until after the mainnet is live. I can't guess what the announcement will be but a roadmap seems unlikely because the product is virtually finished. It just needs to finish porting to go and voila. Who knows what what happen but my gut tells me it's something good.

exactly this. stop trying to predict what exactly it will be. you ain't getting your leddit tier roadmap. LINK is better than dat shit. but let me tell ya something, it's gonna be good fuckin news. i jus' feel it too. this ain't no "merry christmas" announcement.

Yep, it's gonna be something unexpected, that i'm sure of.

we've been disappointed by sergey and rory so many times. I don't know how long you been holding or following it but these announcements, all the way prior to sibos just end in shambles...

but if you wanna ignore the teams history, sure, be excited

>we've been disappointed by sergey and rory so many times
speak for yourself, the mainnet isn't even live yet

I think you're approaching this coin from an OMG-style mindset. you need to not do that. Sergey is the opposite of June.

Read point number 2
quora.com/Startup-Failures/What-are-some-ways-to-tell-that-a-startup-is-doomed-to-fail/answer/Sergey-Nazarov?share=1&srid=zNJ

>Sergey is the opposite of June
Yeah Id say he's more of a December
>Oh shit it's December
>OMG
>^OMG

It was already said that partnerships will be announced with the main net launch

shit man all of sergey's social media stuff are gems

The guy is actually based AF

ALL IN BOYS DIGITS CONFIRM

This.

I mean I'm not complaining, it was always a good time to short these announcements like I just did.
It's pretty obvious it's struggling to go past 2300 sats so I sold and I'm waiting when everyone dumps after the announcement.

Mainnet is months away and I don't see a real moon any time soon.