At last our glorious Lord is back to command us once again!

At last our glorious Lord is back to command us once again!

For honor! For glory! For Macragge!

It stinks!

Would be a better model than the real Guilliman

So your Lord is White Dwarf?

GONNA STAB 'IM

I know that feel. If it wasn't for those bitter Oldcron fans he'd probably never have left us.

>this march...
>...for maccrage

40k greenskins need more gobbos

can't go wrong with jester gobbos.

With Guilliman back, what are the chances that Dorn has been changing the Emperor's diapers in the palace dungeon for 10k years?

Nope

Ultramarines
Angels of Fire
Angels Revenant
Aurora Chapter
Avenging Sons
Black Consuls
Desert Lions
Doom Eagles
Doom Legion
Eagle Warriors
Fire Angels
Fire Claws
Genesis Chapter
Griffon Lords
Hawk Lords
Heralds of Ultramar
Howling Griffons
Imperius Reavers
Inceptors
Libators
Metamarines
Mortifactors (mhh I wonder if Roboute approves of this).
Nemesis
Novamarines
Obsidian Glaives
Patriarchs of Ulixis
Praetors of Orpheus
Red Consuls
Scythes of the Emperor
Silver Eagles
Silver Skulls
Sons of Guilliman
Sons of Orar
White Consuls
White Panthers
All this niggas are queuing to see daddy reborn.
Guilliman has a lot of muscle to flex.

Untold numbers of Eldar died to make this happen.

>Untold numbers of Eldar died

It's what they're good at.

Don't be a faggot, just pose the high res one.

Wow, they made a Trump miniature?

There's a family resemblance.

He's not my lord. I didn't vote for him.

Didn't we just have around 6 of these fucking threads?
This one even has the same fucking blurb as one of the other ones!
MODSSSSSSS

>smaller tits
>no helmet
nah

I, for once, Im glad. Like him or not, with all the Wardiness aside, he was the best primarch. He can make Imperium great again!

So where's Vulkan?

all praise to the Khan of Khans!

Oh cool, nice to see Alpharius finally getting a model.

I like this edit of him better. The composition dosen't look like it was made up at random.

Both the face and its position make huge change. Erasing details and switching the sword not so much.

I dunno. I thought the detailes and the fuckoff huge sword was the some of the worst aspects of the the mini.

If I get him I'll probably just do this. Easy, doesn't cost anything more and fixes my personal issue with him.

Yes

no, those hands are actual size

hey, no stealing

Of course it would be the most boring prim arch.

Couldnt this have been left to the 40k and hhg generals?

Fuck off you nonce

No
>Wanting to relegate the most important event since the end of the HH to a general. Fuk u.

Generals are cancerous circlejerks.

>weakest primarch returning an 'important event'

it's about the least significant thing that has happened. Primarchs can't do shit either, there are no legions so chapters are in the few thousands. Abaddons fleet could just light up his ships.

It is actually what they will be good at when the new Ynaari eldar show up, since their power is to absorb energy when units die.

>literally 'if you kill your enemies, they win'
>canadian as fuck

He's bigger than the FW variety by the looks of it. Head will look even smaller..

Been away for a week, what the fuck did i miss?

I personally don't like the helmet. His Honor Guard helmets would be better.

Age of Emperor got in motion, prepare for one hell of a ride.

Our Spiritual Liege is back

>>weakest primarch

LOL No.
As the Empire is now, it desperately needs:
1) One good administrator/leader, which is something Guilliman excels.
2) A brilliant general/tactician: obvious choice is the Lion.

Guilliman is the best there is in 1 and quite good in 2, if anything is the Primarch that best understands the power of logistics in war.
Being a Primarch the High Lords of Terra and the Inquisition can say shit to what he wants to do (in case they wanto to oppose him). Astartes won`t even conceive the idea of going against a Primarch after 10K of their absence. Unlike other Primarchs where there could be some frictions, Roboute is well respected by all chapters.
He is the best possible choice to fix the Empire.

I can see why someone wouldn't, but it being super mk7-8 is appealing to me hardcore.

The best choice its Sanguinius, same its dead

40k is getting the Age of Sigmar treatment.

30k will get a ruleset that is like 7'th edition.

So how exactly did they know when to wake him up or did he knock on the stasis field and go "Hey you double niggers, let me out of here so I can fuck chaos in the ass!"

I'm out of warhammer40k and everyhting for a month AND THIS HAPPENS
WHAT THE FUCK

What the Imperium needs is someone to take on Abaddon.

Girlyman is not up to it.

:(

No one knew how to fix him so he was left in stasis until the eldar offered to help.

It's Tzeentch.

I hope high

You're kidding right? Abaddon is strong, but he pales in comparison to an actual Primarch.

Not really. With all the powers, favors and artifacts he managed to amass, I can see him taking on what amounts to be one of the physically weakest Primarchs, the definition of which Guilliman would fit quite nicely.

>Girlyman is not up to it.
Calgar would be up to it.

Guilliman is definitely up to it.

Dude had 10 millennia to grind while papa smurf slept.

There are some heavy hitters than could take Abaddon.

Anyway, I`m interested in the fluff. When are some of the niggers at GW write a book about this?

Nope, Abaddon is empowered by the Four Chaos Gods. He is more powerful than any Primarch.

In fact, he was defated the traitor Primarchs before.

No.

>No.
Yeah.

Magnus is a jobbing faggot, defeating him is not an impressive feat.

Reminder that Roboute is the runt of the Primarchs, having been forced to make up for his physical shortcomings with administrational skills

So the Eldar fixed him? I guess I didn't realize they went from fighting on the same side to "Hey, since we're doing this buddy buddy thing our Primarch was about 10 seconds from dying from this super poison mind taking a look at that?

>more powerful than any primarch

Ezekiel pls go

It's literally at the end of gathering storm... the eldar save the imperials and lead them into the webway before cadia shits it's guts out.

Something's are more important in the grand scheme of things.

Which continues to be absolutely baffling, considering that he is supposed to be the Emperor's equal in psychic might.

Rumours

>Gulliman does indeed get healed and woken up. He then has a censored.gif moment when he realises what the Imperium has become and goes to see the big E. The big E, basically, says 'I KNOW...' and tasks Gulliman to sort things out. One of the things he does to protect Terra and the Imperium as a whole is to initiate a project to improve a marines physiology with new and improved genetics. This results in a sort of not quite Thunder Warrior but better than a current marine (sound like Stormcast Eternals anyone?), who then go on to kick major chaos butt.'
>Gulliman borrows one of the swords of pops.
>Celestine joins Guilliman.

And Angron and Mort.

The rest of the traitor Primarchs bent the knee.

No, Girlyman isn't even the fightest of the Primarchs. Remember what happened last time when he fought a CSM. Picture related.

No I agree I just wanted to know how this went down. For instance I didn't know the Eldar came in and saved everyone from Cadia exploding by opening the webway. I actually like what's happening because it's kind of exciting.

Iskandor Khayon helped in the defeat of Magnus.

Blame the cunts who write him as a feeble, clueless, inept buffoon and not the most powerful psychic force currently in the galaxy.

>waiting THIS long to get their shit together and realize maybe a little teamwork is in order to stop the primordial annihilator

I did not not Morty and Angry got their shit slapped by him, pffft

Does Roboute make awkward and clumsy romantic advances towards Celestine, who continues to be utterly indifferent to him, preferring Big E by far?

I don't know, but I want this.

>So the Eldar fixed him?
'course they did. They've got meta knowledge. Why else would they go straight to ultramar.

>kor phaeron
>CSM
And yeah, phaeron tried to magic him into submission then got his heart torn out.

>implying it's not the other way around
His only love is his love for the empire.

>Does Roboute make awkward and clumsy romantic advances towards Celestine, who continues to be utterly indifferent to him, preferring Big E by far?

KEK, dunno, but I want to find out.
Abnett you fucking lazy nigger, start writing a book right now

It's more that the Ynnari decided to revive Roboute because it suits their own purposes, and had to rescue Cawl (and the other Cadia survivors) in order to do so as Cawl has been working for an armour/life support for Roboute for 10k years.

Alliance because of revival plot, not the other way around.

Pretty much this. The Eldar have no champion that could take on Failbbadon and win. The humans do, if the Eldar step in and fix it. They get to sacrifice billions of mortal humans to follow said champion all to, of course, protect their miserable race another day. It's nothing but win for the Eldar. Either Chaos kills more humans and exhausts itself enough for the Eldar to finally fight it, or the Imperium beats Chaos back into it's box again.

Honestly, I'm sure that the Dark Eldar Haemonculi covens probably could patch him up. They are the guys that Fabius Bile studdied under and they have no reservations when it comes to scientific progress.

Apparently the person who leaked the info is a complete nob and only took pictures of the cover and first page. - GW was then "forced" to give some more information ahead of the next dwarf release. Which is why I'm almost sure it's not a "leak" in the more traditional sense.

I

>Dark Eldar Haemonculi covens

These guys are against the Ynnari and seek to destroy them.

As they should. The Ynnari seem lame as fuck.

Is that a real model

It looks like fucking dogshit

What the fuck

!

>Celestine joins Guilliman.
""''joins"""" you say? Tee hee.

It really shits the bed on composition and proportions.

>Thicc
This is some fine heresy

>Guilliman returns
So, will the supply of Eldar pussy be finally open to the Imperium?

Oh... actually let the texture stand on its own without adding yet more gold, that's clever

Well, that is less terrible.

Freaking fuck that is ugly...

So is Calgar going to die?

Might as well, he's redundant now.

>So is Calgar going to die?
we know he's fighting alongside Guilliman in at least one of the battles, so maybe, maybe not