NEO GETTING TRACTION AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v21FeQX32a8?t=1672
neotogas.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WRONG DIRECTION

minus the volume.

are you using internet explorer? its over

do you know how to read charts? Volume is growing rapidly. NEO is due for a massive run that all the other top 10s have experienced this past month. The market knows this. I think we'll see 100$ before all is said and done.

Kek

Ya i mentioned this was taking off back at $35 and got called a shill
I stopped using biz as a source for investment planning, literally 90% shill and 10% how do i money topics

i smell liquidations.

NEO just woke up from his jelly sack and is using his eyes for the first time. it's just getting started

again

If you knew your charts you wouldn't have panic sold earlier

You seem intelligent, NEO is great and will be big 2018, I'm in since 28 USD

are you plebians looking at the charts on 1 minute candles or something?

short squeeze incoming

Ni hao, wealthy Chinaman

Ni Hao, wealthy Chinaman!

Ni hao, wealthy Chinaman

NI HAO WEALTHIEST OF CHINAMEN

NI HAO, WEALTHY CHINAMAN!

Ni hao, wealthy Chinaman

time to lose all your money. from here it'll go down to 55$

你好 wealthy Chinaman.

lol

Ni hao, wealthy Chinaman

GOING UP BOIS

Oh shit, the LARPing faggot with a short on NEO is here

Hope you lose your BTCs, brainlet

$100 by tomorrow night. Cap it.

You gonna get liquidated cuck

ni hao, wealthy chinaman

Everyone knows that when NEO starts to go up it doesn't stop until it does then fucking dies for a while, a new cycle begins jump on in. This time we have the normie money pump power up too.

he has a new ID, hide it

ni hao, wealthy chinaman

SHUTPUP!!!

i'm not larping and i won't get liquited. it's reverse-bounce from 0.70 like a mofo and you'll start posting pink wojaks in a couple of hours

immediately spotted that faggot too.

today is a good day for NEO

Ni hao, wealthy chinaman!

plz don't get liquidated user, you are good company.

who /gas/ here?

Staking 102 of these fuckers for the past month or so. Comfy money.

GAS is half the fun

china ban fucked this coin up royally, should be plain sailing ahead unless btc gets cocky again.

He's Back!!! Some one get that guy a bowl of cereal quick.

im planning to stake som of NEO too

chinks don't eat cereal faggot

Haven't felt this comfy since that PowerLedger moonshot

hope you guys bought the dip

No one really fucking cares about the technology or the coin or what it does, if it's cheap enough or cool enough or talked/popular enough normies buy it and if it's gonna bring me money or is gonna get pumped ı don't care if it can only does 1tx/s and takes 48 hours approval time from the chinese government with no ICOs.
>Bubble

NI FKING HAO , wealthy chinaman

are you being unironic?

NEO can handle more TPS than ethereum. And they will be implementing Trinity Protocol long before Vitalik ever sorts out Plasma

$100 is in the crosshairs

He is good to be laugh at, I'll give you that.

If Neo goes to $150 I will be able to pay rent with Gas dividends. That's wild af

When Korea wake up, we should hit 80, what do you think?

same. Got in at 28, tried to shill my buddy into buying it, he finally caved at 35 and is thanking me now

Ni Hao, Kai Lan! wealthy Chinaman!

Seems like a cup and handle is starting to form

mmmh user?

i understand your pov
everyone is here to make money but on the other hand the tech is a revo and a lot of p are interested in this like me

how many NEO do you have?

BTFO

I shorted at 69, what do?

it's just reversed

Do you have something else in your portfolio? I hodl Skycoin, this coins seems unreal from what I've read.

>5:45 in korea and 4:45 in china

theyre not even awake yet and NEO is moving strong. all while BTC sits at over $19k

i'd say $80 is well within range. but im also just a dude on the internet

his POV is worth fuck all because he doesn't understand how NEO is technologically superior to Eth in several ways. I went over this.

I cashed out unfortunately. I have faith in it but i have bills lol
Its definitely still on my radar

Can any of you explain this liquidation thing?
I see neo/usd maintenaince liauidation 15%, so does it means if it enter maintenaince i loose 15%?

One of those comments is me :^) am I famous yet?

Dogabix.

Is there any way to buy directly with USD

The child rapist is terrified by neo

youtu.be/v21FeQX32a8?t=1672

IT WAS JUST A DEAD CAT BOUNCE SELL SELLLL

Normie trading based on name/hype causes bubble, secure technology and marketing causes stability
>no one cares about tech meme

it will accomulate now 1-2 days, we will see 100 in 1 week

NEO by it's visions, roadmap and all that stuff seems way better than Ethereum in paper but right now NEO is fucking shit with nothing to show for and is centralized, but if it actually delivers all the things it says it will do and create the smart economy in it's visions NEO is way better but you can't say NEO is better than Ethereum right now because it's not even though Ethereum network gets congested by kitties.

>bought at 365
>sold at 380

easy money kek

Can we ban retards

no unless shortfag delivers

>selling neo under 300$
kek

Ni Hao Kai Lan

Ni hao wealthy Chinaman

well using what you said, it means NEO has far more upside potential.

Well yeah they both have a lot of potential and lots of things to look up for and bring to the table but if i had to pick i'd pick Ethereum just because of the first comer mentality the retarded mainstream/normie people have, Ethereum Enterprise Alliance and it being western

Singaporean psuedo Chinaman lalalalalala

So how do you actually use the Neo you have to stake?

Neon wallet

Just use a wallet or even Binance exchange stakes for you and gives you your GAS, the wallet doesn't have to be open like most other coins too.

So you just need to grab your coins, put them in a wallet, and they passively create GAS? I really need to get around to reading the white papers for most of the shit I've bought.

Yes, it's like ark. Just put them in your wallet and reap that sweet, sweet gas.

indeed

stake your neo m8

check this: neotogas.com/

Good stuff, thanks.

Developing pennant? Buy?

why don't you go for ETC then ?

15 mins candles show a nice developing pennant in the works right before Asia wakes up... I'm holding. No one here seems to know what's going on with utter bs predictions both ways.

Pic related