All men turn into women

>All men turn into women.
>All women turn into men.

How would we react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152644183/#152644384
scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-testosterone-alone-doesnt-cause-violence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself OP

>tfw I would make an ugly female

>Human sexuality and reproduction relies on women being incompetent and men being horny
>The "women" are now competent but not horny
>The "men" are now both incompetent and horny
>We get a world of incredibly desperate "men" and truly strong and independent "women" who don't need no "man"

A major improvement for men, a major downgrade for women, utter doom for our species.

Trump becomes the first female president.

>all elves turn into dwarves
>all dwarves turn into elves

How would they react?

>Interspecies economy and prosperity rely on elves being prissy and vain and dwarves being greedy
>The "dwarves" are now jewelsmiths but not greedy
>the "elves" are now both prissy and greedy
>We get a world full of "elves" who desperately want to look pretty and be rich and "dwarves" who decorate themselves with jewels

A major improvement for elves, a major downgrade for dwarves, utter doom for the economy.

I mean in the USA

Does everyone's sexuality change too or are we going to live in a yuritopia?

>yuritopia
lol Your new female hormones aka estrogen will be much higher and will change the wiring of your brains to reflect your new female body. Enjoy cock, user.

>Implying there is anybody on Veeky Forums who does not enjoy cock

honestly, I'm already going with what my dick is programmed to like.
If I use my brain to look, either gender is gross as fuck.
Thankfully, I can use my dick to look at one of the genders. I assume I'll be able to use my cunt in a similar manner if I got ladied.

That fleshlight I just bought would go to waste.

I don't think dick and vag are the same, user. If they were, we would have a better understanding female sexuality.

yeah, but it can still tell me what I want to fuck.

>utter doom for our species.
Wouldn't we (as women now) just make a matriarchal society and treat the "males" as slaves/fuck tools?

Well that'd be the logical answer since the same people still have all the money/power and most of the world is still a 3rd world shithole so for a lot of places that'd be explicitly true rather than hyperbole.

Though given the basic biological requirements of having children and other things, there'd probably be a gradual shift back towards having men in charge, especially in places where the military is basically the government.

Mass gender dysphoria. About 1% of the population would be relieved. About 3% more would be okay with it. The rest would go absolutely ballistic and try to figure out how to fix it immediately. It would be the first time any appreciable number of humans gave a shit about trans people.

>there'd probably be a gradual shift back towards having men in charge
That I doubt. I believe the men who became women, would not want to be the women of today. They'll fight tooth and nail to keep the power they have, and I believe the neo-women would be far more aggressive and violent then today's women.

Who's to say that it wont be the same as it is now? With transmen becoming transwomen?

This'd probably be the most correct answer. Then again /pol/ lives on our back porch so...

youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE

>trans
>"people"
Choose one

My relationship with the gf would still be going strong. We are degenerates.

>literally posting meme music for no reason
>>>/tumblr/

Veeky Forums becomes tumblr and tumblr becomes Veeky Forums.

Reminder that ancient greco-romans considered women to have more libido then men.

No, see, that's the great thing about this thread. I can dump whatever the hell I want and due to the content already present in this thread it can't possibly be the worst thing posted.

The ancient "Greco-Romans" were full of shit on a number of things.
Just like us.
Just like the absurdity of claiming a single culture across the Peleponese Peninsula that continued into the PAX Romana...

Well, shit, you're right on the money

Fap...or would it be schlick?

In any case mass unrest and chaos as everyone flips the fuck out, even if dysphoria doesn't kick in you'll have a ton of people who just outright refuse to accept the change. The economy will grind to a halt (causing damage that won't be undone for decades) as everyone is forced to adjust to their new reality and confirm who they were before the great switch. Which of course means that identity theft is going to get fucking crazy.

The Middle East just fucking explodes.

>The Middle East just fucking explodes
Considering that it's the Middle East, doesn't that happen daily anyway?

Yeah, but now it happens in their vaginas

I imagine it would be like upgrading from TNT to octanitrocubane.

Holy shit, the religious muslin fanatics would go completelly insane!

Modern civilization basically fucking collapses, possibly for years.

Lets ignore the mass confusion, or the realization that apparently magic is a thing. Lets ignore the massive cultural upheaval, or religious backlash. Lets even ignore the obvious questions like pregnancies in progress that this would raise.

Whats going to collapse modern civilization is that you can't prove who everyone is anymore. Or rather, you have to prove who everyone is all over again.

Its going to be a fucking nightmare to put everything back together, and anyone who wants to disappear just got the golden opportunity.

I, for one, am glad that we have such a great place to turn to for traditional game related questions such as this.

fpbp

>How would we react?
I'd masturbate. Just to see if the female orgasm is all it's cracked up to be.

This would be an awesome setting for a comic or a story. You'd need to mix it in with X% of population straight out dies. I'm thinking it could be set 5-7 years in the future and do the whole "Y: the last man" Aesthetic. It would offer a really interesting look at gender and society. I imagine a farming town where people just kind of went "whatever" switched roles and then went about their day as the world ground to a halt around them.

I would spend all day at home looking at myself in the mirror and laughing.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152644183/#152644384

I've heard somewhere, so yeah it might be complete bullshit, that women have a stronger desire for sexual intimacy than men, but that they also need to connect emotionally with whoever they're involved with. Men on the other hand are good to go as long as the female looks good.

>linking to an image
>on an image board

why?

>but that they also need to connect emotionally with whoever they're involved with.
Definitely bullshit. That's strictly a cultural thing.

I mean sure, especially the image in the linked post. But also that entire thread.

The idea of 'male privilege' would die immediately.

I don't know, that sounds an awful lot like those feminists who go on and on about how there are no biological differences whatsoever between men and women.

Or, the current trend of sexual male/asexual female is a hangover of Victorian Puritanism, and it's slowly being undone in a return to earlier observations.

For what purpose, user??

Are you implying that loose women don't exist?

literal holocaust

As a tranny, I'd willingly accept my place as second-class if I had to. I'd be willing to give up a lot of power and privilege for a bit of happiness.

Yes, and there are men who are sensitive and unaggressive and need to connect emotionally with women.

Those are broken people, user, let's not try to normalize their sexual dysfunction.

That begs the question of whether trannies would just get fucked over by this too and have their post-op bodies switched back to their birth gender.

Man, that's just a fucking nightmare that makes the middle east a billion times worse. Imagine being the wife of some ISIS militant, and after years of abuse and neglect, your suddenly the one with not only the power, but now the righteous authority and strength to overtake your "Husband". I can imagine that the more radical sects of Islam just straight up shut down, as they have no idea on what the fuck to do. If they follow the Holy Scripture, they're in the shitty position their wives were in. If they say "Nah, fuck that", not only do they have to try and get their now women rebels to fight against their own "wives", along with any military force.

It's almost infeasible to imagine how this shit would play out, but its honestly kinda intriguing. Imagine the damage this would do to the family unit everywhere. It would force cultures to basically go hardline, and try to either eliminate Gender Roles, embrace them, sideline them for a generation, or just straight come up with new ones.

Plus, it would be interesting to see the overall effect it would have on both 3rd world and 1st world countries. Would the Women-turned men be just as bad, or even worse than their former male counterparts? Would they understand each others plight more, or would they full on payback time?

It would be nice to see this happen in a small, isolated picture. Like, just some shit-hole militant compound in Africa, that has all their genders swapped. How would they even handle that shit anymore?

They still have their original chromosomes post op. The whole point of a gender switch is XY becomes XX and vice versa. The only question is what happens to their genitals, because it's a strictly physical change.

As long as I were to get a cute body, like that of awoo or a loli as an example, I'd be perfectly fine and happy. I'm sure a lot of anons here would be happy if they got a cute body too.
On an unrelated note, how the hell is this Veeky Forums?

I'd rather be average. And an adult. Because that would make my life exactly the same except I have to buy tampons and birth control pills. Just the way I like it. Hell, I'd have it easier as a woman actually. People pay attention to female artists.

Actually, this brings up a bigger point. Serious physical changes take place; would this cure certain physical disabilities or deformities in the process?

Oh gosh. Tranny here again, and the implications of revenge-rape are horrifying.

>be raped for a week straight, and afterwards be told it's our fault and we're not allowed to complain about it

>MFW the women who become men, ironically create an actual rape culture

Definitely. While I don't think it will be quite as bad in america, I can only imagine how fucking pissed some Slave-Wife turned husband would be. God, imagine some guy getting transformed in the middle of his harem.

Especially considering how testosterone contributes to aggression.

For a woman to go from normal female-levels of testosterone, to male levels, within the span of a few minutes? It would be worse than the worst case of PMS they've ever had. They'd be screaming, seeing red, in an uncontrollable rage of anger and confusing sexual feelings. It'd be the worst kind of Hell for them, and naturally, they'd be wanting to take it out on the first weakling they set their eyes on.

If were taking that into effect, suddenly things get even more horrifying for those in less developed countries. Suddenly, all those passive "Wives" that were normally beaten into submission, start gunning for their husbands. Even in militant compounds, or in cities, I can imagine that things would rapidly fall apart.

Jesus Christ. Testosterone affects mood. It isn't a super-serum which wipes away rationality in a storm of unfettered aggression. Men with low testosterone don't suddenly become raging monsters when they receive treatment.

>Men with low testosterone don't suddenly become raging monsters when they receive treatment

Because
A) even a low-test man probably has higher test than an average woman
B) his testosterone is being gradually increased over a period of weeks, his serum testosterone levels aren't immediately jumping to healthy male levels within minutes because that's not how HRT works; a rapid increase in serum testosterone CAN lead to fits of anger and loss of self-control, ever heard of "roid rage"?
and
C) Brain gender is a thing. Men's brains handle testosterone better than women's brains, because they're designed to.

T. self-medding tranny who's done her research and knows her shit

Wouldn't this sudden magical transformation also change brain gender?

Depends on the setting.

>tumblrtale

>her

I would masturbate a whole lot.

I'd get a chastity belt right away because I don't trust women with penises for one fucking second.

They'd be like "REPARATION PUSSY, WE PENIS NOW" and go around trying to rape everyone.

I'd also have way less functional strength, and I don't want to deal with a period. I'd probably attempt to get a hysterectomy ASAP, and strap revolvers all over myself while mourning the loss of my dick until the end of my unnatural days as a post-sexapocalypse gunslinger.

So absolutely nothing?

/pol/ might explode in even more shitposting, but the only way you'd be able to tell is by the content.

>"""her"""

>As a tranny
>Tranny here again
>T. self-medding tranny

WE GET IT

As a chuck, pretty much this.
I know I'd plow as much as I physically fucking could just for the experience.

I also may or may not have mental issues to the point where I don't care about the wellbeing of others.

Rape sounds good.

: ^)

Another tranny here.

No. The fact that exceptions and outliers exist doesn't mean that there doesn't exist a standard, however. And when discussing differences between two categories - such as biological differences between the genders - everyone understands that it's the standard that's being discussed while everyone knows and understands that not every individual case will fit it perfectly or at all.

See how I said that everyone understands this and yet you don't? That's because in this case you're one of the outliers that normally wouldn't need to be formally adressed in such a situation as this. However, I am making an exception in this case because I suspect that you othwerwise wouldn't get it.

Well I'd get some use out of my voluptuous fembutt for once I guess

>literally "tee hee girl here~~~" but with even more mental issues

/d/-tier OP becomes nightmare fuel. Let the fetishes burn Veeky Forums...

I'm intersexed and people adding that to the LGBT acronym is making me increasingly homophobic

Not someone fishing for (you)?

Guess women can finally be trusted.... hmm, i am a woman now.... #HateAllMen! Feminism FTW right gals!?

I don't care about (you)'s, I just want trannys to shut up about their illness and/or fuck off back to /lgbt/

What's the worst post in this thread. What's the best one? Can you beat both in either?

Tranny here, what the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?
I don't think I care for the SHIFT in your tone, and sure getting exposed to the same thing over and over might PUSH you to say stupid shit but that is not excuse to bring my nice night to a GRINDING halt.

this

much more interesting question

It would be interesting to see what is the source of women's generally cunty behavior, are they genetically inferior or is it the result of a lifetime of never having to accept responsibilities for their actions?

you're a retard, testosterone increase risk taking behaviour, not aggression. people just think because men swing fists more often they're more aggressive, not just more reckless and impulsive with their anger because they're comfortable taking risks.
There's no direct link between testosterone and aggression in humans. Science has tried to find it, they aint found shit.

that's the biological condition right

Have fun being ostracized by absolutely everyone.

Slaves? Probably.
Fuck tools? Hell naw, not with our decreased libido's. At best we'd use sex as a carrot on a stick, much like women today (except without the whole "being more competent than men" thing).

I thought we stopped just taking the Greeks on their word since Descartes.

>Or, the current trend of sexual male/asexual female is a hangover of Victorian Puritanism
Yet this trend also exists in places where Victorian Puritanism doesn't exist. Are you willing to accept certain social trends arise due to biological truths, or even the fact that there are places that aren't called England?

>because they're comfortable taking risks.
Men are downright selected for taking risks. The ones who didn't simply didn't get laid.
>There's no direct link between testosterone and aggression in humans. Science has tried to find it, they aint found shit.
This is correct.
scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-testosterone-alone-doesnt-cause-violence/
It's assumed it makes men more violent because this has been observed in animals. Problem: among many animals, violence is the only way to assert dominance. It would probably be more accurate to say testosterone increases dominance-establishing behavior.

>Suddenly a woman
Live the easy life of being looked after and pampered by beta orbiters for doing nothing except maybe paying some attention to them every few weeks.

>brain gender is a thing
uh-uh, sure buddy

>Does everyone's sexuality change too or are we going to live in a yuritopia?
Yes...

>>Implying there is anybody on Veeky Forums who does not enjoy cock
...I don't...

>Wouldn't we (as women now) just make a matriarchal society
>That I doubt. I believe the men who became women, would not want to be the women of today. They'll fight tooth and nail to keep the power they have, and I believe the neo-women would be far more aggressive and violent then today's women.
I am ok with this.

>I've heard somewhere, so yeah it might be complete bullshit, that women have a stronger desire for sexual intimacy than men, but that they also need to connect emotionally with whoever they're involved with. Men on the other hand are good to go as long as the female looks good.
Personally why I'm a bit of a misandrist...

>As long as I were to get a cute body, like that of awoo or a loli as an example, I'd be perfectly fine and happy. I'm sure a lot of anons here would be happy if they got a cute body too.
>Actually, this brings up a bigger point. Serious physical changes take place; would this cure certain physical disabilities or deformities in the process?
Indeed, could such a mass change be excused if it also brought with it such an improvement?